Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:57 AM

Xbox360 Controller Problem - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Xbox360 Controller Problem (817 Views)

How Do You Get An Xbox Controller To Work On PC COD4 (modern Warfare)? / Playstation 2 Dualshock Controller On PC? / Use PS2 Controller On Your PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xbox360 Controller Problem by malikalhaj: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2009
I'm having 2 faulty pads a wireless and a wired one, the problem with the wiped one is it does not turn on wen u plug it into the 360, while the wireless pad does not get recognised by the 360 (actually i've never paired both). The thing i want to no is if anyone has a solution or a link to help in fixing the pad
Re: Xbox360 Controller Problem by ndividual: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2009
i had a problem with of sort when i got my xbox newly, we swapped all sorts of batteries to no avail, till i got duracell. I suggest you do so, considering you talk like yours is new
Re: Xbox360 Controller Problem by malikalhaj: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2009
I'm using an xbox rechargable pack
Re: Xbox360 Controller Problem by ndividual: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2009
First of all, there's a small white button that has the wireless symbol, just over the power button on the console. press it while the xbox is on. the 4 lights will start flashing in a circular manner

then, find the same button on the wireless controller (between the shoulder buttons from a top view), and press it as well. wait for the circular pattern on the xbox to stop.

press (and hold) the Xbox logo button on the controller for 1.5sec. the indicator on the controller should flash, and then light a single quadrant.

NB: if the above doesn't work - is it new? if yes, charge it for a long time (6hrs), then try again. If you've used it before and this is the first instance, i suggest trying a cover plate that uses batteries (in this case, duracell).

Sometimes they just misbehave. when you get the hang of it though, no probs!
Re: Xbox360 Controller Problem by McBrave(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2009
malikalhaj:

I'm having 2 faulty pads a wireless and a wired one, the problem with the wiped one is it does not turn on wen u plug it into the 360, while the wireless pad does not get recognised by the 360 (actually i've never paired both). The thing i want to no is if anyone has a solution or a link to help in fixing the pad
I think you jus try what ndividual said, I think that should do the trick. Sometimes it might be from the kind of battery you use, never use tiger or any other wack battery, just try duracell.

(1) (Reply)

Bidding For Sales Of Ps3 Games / Scrable Worldn Championship / New Ps3 Games At Ur Disposal,cheap Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.