Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (26049 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by double0seven(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2015
I guess IBB is also suffering from memory loss.

IBB said in the papers a few days ago that he has nothing to do with a proposed interim government.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Jesusloveyou: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2015
maureen546:
Mr tinubu u r nothing but a cheap liar haba,
if it is lie,u tell us d truth,ur own version of d story,for now i wil believe this obinna sources and SR more than even tinubu's version,SR tell us how ibb met with tinubu twice,in lagos and in abuja before national council of states meeting.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Jesusloveyou: 8:16am On Mar 14, 2015
iduzebaba:
gej, after releasin video, dat tinubu is a thief, u want to offer him vp slot!!!! chai.... maka clueless
d offer were already rejected by tinubu before gej decide to release d video.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by missionmex(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2015
LIE
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by pure2012soul(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2015
Apc can lie!

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by WisdomFlakes: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2015
Hmm.. Wonders shall never end. PDP is truly determined not to lose this elections, either by hook or by crook. They have come up with series of strategies to achieve that, including bribery, rejection of card readers and outright blackmail of APC chieftains.

But GEJ has failed already!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Charlotte15: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2015
People should check themselves when they are supporting a candidate. If in your heart you believe Jonathan has done well then vote your conscience. One thing I know however, is that when we make decisions we deserve everything we get from it. I will never vote for a president who feels the need to bribe me to vote for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by olas24u(f): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by allanphash7(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2015
I tot dat bastard call FFK was ranting yesterday dat his father has lost his memory

FFK ur own go worse pass samuel do wen d People General attain his Position as our President come May 29

Bleep u FFK
FFK stinks

FfK sucks

To hell with FFK

Omo ale a ko ti ile ta

2 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by WisdomFlakes: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan is finished! No amount of bribery and blackmail will change the certainty of his defeat come March 28

4 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHO HAVE TIME TO READ CRAP

Ur comment shows indeed u hv read it,
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by ej77: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Apc party of liars. Thank GOD u can not rule Nigeria. Demonic party, satanic agent party.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2015
The fact that Jonathan is wasting Nigeria Money to buy votes shows that he has accepted failure already. This is d greatest outcome of incompetence

Vote4Buhari

5 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by fify05(f): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls oh , show me who's a saint when it comes to politics. Now GeJ is going to work for that seat and know its values as for Tinubu and his cabal, same nor ni. No difference, so make we go rest.let dem do dir election and let d economy move in peace and most importantly God b our security

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by emeka2847: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2015
SweetyZinta:
we are getting tired by d day! Dear #March28, pls we've bn waiting 4u like 4ever! Come soon b4 blood pressure will send us 2d great beyond.

Urs faithfully....
And when you come, we pray that Jona and his agents of destruction will let you come and pass intact without any further destruction.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by ElFenomeno1: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2015
Vicotex:
Whenever SATAN listens to one of APC's lies, he
screams "GOD FORBID".
dumbfu ck tard

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Chanchit: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2015
One day, Nigerians would thank Tinubu.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by olas24u(f): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu is suffering from memory loss grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!

why is GEJ so desperate and now wearing Yoruba attire after postponement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by upcrown2512(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2015
OBASANJO CONFIRM IT

ABDUSALAAM REJECTED IT

TINUBU IS COMING UP TO SAY NO.
LIKE THE ISSUE OF MOROCCAN PHONE CALL
GEJ AND PDP IS TOO DESPERATE.
I BELIEVE IF GEJ AND PDP HAS PERFORMED WELL.
ALL THIS GOBBLEDYGOOK WILL NOT HAVE BE.

ANYHOW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by obontami: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Sanchez01:
This is really serious. It even took my time to brood on Tinubu's claim because it was initially rumoured that the PDP was doing everything in its power to make sure Buhari does not lead Nigeria, hence, the need for an interim government. Jonathan got their because someone handed to his late boss and so on. He should plan on swallowing defeat without hitch.

lol at d pic
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by pring: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2015
Going by Jonathan s desperation,
I belive this story.

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by sammyj: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Although I am not a fan of Tinubu. But I believe Tinubu statement over the corrupt swines called PDP and GEJ on this interim government allegation because the desperation of this clueless government and his cohort by depriving Nigerians from performing their constitutional right and the fear of sending them to Kirikiri by GMB !!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by ichidodo: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2015
First off,In this dispensation it is virtually impossible to have Pres and vice from one zone especially the south...second,the amount is chicken change to thieffnubu who has a trillion naira worth of prime lagos real estate and beachfront,infact a better deal woulda been thieffnubu gets to keep his stranglehood over southwest with federal disturbance...finally, APC has always been consistent reeling one bombshell lie after another which is why we know them as "one week, one lie"......Nigerians are way smarter than this propaganda,mr thieffnubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2015
God will cripple all their self serving interests to put Nigeria in a much worse doldrums than Jonathan and his evil cohorts met it.

Say no to interim government!
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by optimusprimer(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2015
linuxuser:

. APC and its change singers have been parts and parcels of people that have been ruling this country for all these years. Tell us what is credit about Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Buhari, Saraki(actually this is the worst because his family has been holding Kwara State for over many years).APC and their LIES. Shame on Buhari and its handlers and party.

I wouldn't have said anything but when I saw ur insensitive comment about Saraki I got compelled to say something. You don't know a damn thing about Kwara State so shut it...
D only thing holding Kwara State is d GEJ led administration with his foul plays and games. Kwara sits at the bottom of the table as d 36th position on Federal Allocation fund table. Still yet no civil servant is owed nor any contractor owed.
If d people feel I'm bondage wouldn't they have fought it out? Be warned oooo

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by PassingShot(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2015
iduzebaba:
gej, after releasin video, dat tinubu is a thief, u want to offer him vp slot!!!! chai.... maka clueless

The documentary was done after he rejected the offer.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by 1stola: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2015
temitemi1:
Tinubu is suffering from memory loss grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!
temitemi1 is a robotic name for one jobless dumbfùck PDPïg known as Chinedu.
Instead of him to fight for Biafra, he is business killing himself over our beloved Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by jdilight(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2015
StealthyMe:
There is no smoke without fire undecided Inasmuch as i don't want to believe this tale,i might be forced to...

When the smoke comes from APC, there is no fire. We already no the propaganda party

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by WisdomFlakes: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan!!! See your life? Your desperation is so glaring. How low can you go to hang on to power? Aso Rock no be your papa house o.

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Rainmaker69(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2015
The rest of the article that op left out:

...The loser in all these heist is the masses. Why an offer and acceptance of a probable N200 billion naira must be given when such amount can build two second Niger Bridge or four brand new Enugu-Port Harcourt and Enugu-Onitsha expressway. Tinubu, Babangida, Dasuki, Femi-Fani Kayode, Bode George, Kashamu and all the people involved in this Interim Govt cum N200 billion naira betrayal deal should stop denying the truth. Spending such billions on a political expedition is wrong and those buying, selling and making merchandise of the impoverished Nigerian people, must repent now before God Almighty allows that self-inflicted crisis that will bring in a bloody military revolution already brooding in the atmosphere. A word is enough for the thieves.
Obinna Akukwe
profetobinna2@yahoo.com www.facebook.com/pages/ObinnaAkukwe, @ObinnaAkukwe

3 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by deletrue: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2015
Complete rubbish. Who does not know Thiefnu.bu? A man cannot even escape hundred thousand naira, much more talking so much billions. Full time blunders from apc again.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by otokx(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2015
I believe Tinubu and Amaechi will reach a last minute deal with Jonathan. Politics is about alliances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Abba Jimeta Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / EdoDecides: INEC Bars Journalists From Collation Centre / Obaseki Appreciates Edo People On The Street After Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.