Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna (26047 Views)

"Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / I Rejected Jonathan’s Offer Of Interim VP – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by philips70(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2015
ichidodo:
First off,In this dispensation it is virtually impossible to have Pres and vice from one zone especially the south...second,the amount is chicken change to thieffnubu who has a trillion naira worth of prime lagos real estate and beachfront,infact a better deal woulda been thieffnubu gets to keep his stranglehood over southwest with federal disturbance...finally, APC has always been consistent reeling one bombshell lie after another which is why we know them as "one week, one lie"......Nigerians are way smarter than this propaganda,mr thieffnubu

APC lie too much. That's why they lied GEJ spoke to Morocco's king for 24hrs. Seen. The level of lies in this government can make Satan repent of his evil ways.

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by bamex2013(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2015
I dont believe this crap
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by ricsman(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Vicotex:
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass

oh my friend u didn't complete it. madness is if u see cluelessness n glue to it.
madness is when u refuse to peruse on rumour dat may have a atom of truth because u are clueless
madness is when u collect 5000 naira as ur share of d national cake and allow d politician to steal 5billion dollars as their own share.

for ur info. there is a cabal dat is holding ds country down for yes. PDP lead leadership can't dismantled them hence we need a change of party leadership. Buhari is d man so far that can dismantle that power dat b.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by WisdomFlakes: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
ricsman:

oh my friend u didn't complete it. madness is if u see cluelessness n glue to it.
madness is when u refuse to peruse on rumour dat may have a atom of truth because u are clueless
madness is when u collect 5000 naira as ur share of d national cake and allow d politician to steal 5billion dollars as their own share.

for ur info. there is a cabal dat is holding ds country down for yes. PDP lead leadership can't dismantled them hence we need a change of party leadership. Buhari is d man so far that can dismantle that power dat b.
Thanks for edumacating them. The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom for the PDP. cheesy
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by WisdomFlakes: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
If you are a PDP supporter, I want to assure you that you have nothing to fear about Buhari, that is if you have not stolen govt money and are not corrupt.

Buhari will not jail Jonathan, no, he will only recover all the money he stole, but failure to return the stolen billions may force Buhari's gov't to prosecute GEJ.

But same can't be said for Deziani coz that broad is going to jail. She's just too corrupt.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by OLADIMEHJI(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Vicotex:
Whenever SATAN listens to one of APC's lies, he
screams "GOD FORBID".
How do you know all these? Are you working for him/her, or you are his/her PA?
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by krixtopee: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
Badgers14:
Sipping my kunu

#Ihavedecided

Sai GMB 2015 cool

Read inspirational Books, articles, poems, quotes and other publications from Christian O Nwankwo​ (Mr. CON) and other renowned writers frm www.facebook.com/mrconbooks and even much more from www.conbooks.jigsy.com. do comment and order for copies of THE EARTH CRIES and SOLILOQUY AND MUSINGS.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by netmillionaires(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
linuxuser:

Which article? APC and their sponsors in print have never told the truth a single second. Is it not the same APC that said Buhari was going on working holiday in UK and Buhari never showed up except in Chatham house? Is it not the same APC and its sponsors that said Buhari had a meeting with Tony Blair and whereas the picture they showed us turns out to be over a year old? Is it not APC and its sponsors that said Buhari had an interview with a Journalist in UK and it turns out that the interview was actually done at Abuja? APC and their sponsors have not a single credility. APC and its change singers have been parts and parcels of people that have been ruling this country for all these years. Tell us what is credit about Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Buhari, Saraki(actually this is the worst because his family has been holding Kwara State for over many years).APC and their LIES. Shame on Buhari and its handlers and party.
the same party with her supporters that say there is plan for election to be postponed by 6 weeks and u called them clueless only for election to be postponed abi? Ok no problem.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Champele(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
only illiterates will believe this kind news. my president is a gentle wise man unlike tinubu and his boys.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Robot, how far? how much does PDP presidential campaign pay you?

temitemi1:
Tinubu is suffering from memory loss grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by chiomashine: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Liars!
GEJ till 2019
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by delfeek: 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHO HAVE TIME TO READ CRAP
i am very sure you did not read it.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by hush15: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:
www.dailypost.ng/2015/03/13/obinna-akukwe-interim-government-option-and-the-n200billion-2billion-offer-what-tinubu-never-told-nigerians/

on March 13, 2015

Bola Tinubu, the National Leader of the Nigeria’s leading opposition party APC had revealed that Jonathan offered him a Vice Presidency slot under an Interim Govt arrangement, an offer he claimed to have rejected.

Femi-Fani Kayode, the Head of PDP Campaign
Organization had refuted the story, saying that it is
illusionary imaginations from Tinubu. However, I was
personally intimated of the Interim Govt offer to Tinubu by an equally top PDP chieftain who boasted jokingly that ‘my Tinubu and Buhari’ alliance will soon crumble.

This his allusion to ‘my Tinubu and Buhari’ is based on
the fact that he knew that I publicly led some Bishops
and that opposed the distribution of money to some of my pastor colleagues on an anti Buhari sentiments and that I was among the people who ensured that some that collected that money did not sell Jesus to PDP. I believe that the Gospel of Jesus is greater than PDP and APC and this party chieftain subscribes to this and my belief that the good, the bad and the ugly are found in both parties.

Three weeks ago, I was at a sort of meeting bordering on security in the North of Nigeria and afterwards another meeting ensued where some PDP faithful were touting how Jonathan will defeat Buhari during the March 28 polls. I mentioned to the August members present who claim direct links with President Jonathan that their principal had already offered a Vice Presidency slot to Tinubu under an Interim Govt arrangement. I was literally shouted down by those who claim (and I know that some of their claims are true) that they are personally close to Jonathan and he never mentioned it to them. The same persons, a week later, having confirmed the details I gave, contacted me again and this time around, believing that I must be close to either Buhari or Tinubu, asked me about the latest move of the opposition.

About three weeks ago I was informed by a privileged
member of the ruling PDP that Tinubu has been offered a VP slot in order to get him to break away from Buhari. This highly placed PDP facilitator, stakeholder and observer intimated that he is in the thick of the discussion and that soon Tinubu will abandon Buhari for Jonathan. Those allegedly in the thick of the discussions include a retired Military President, select PDP leaders especially from the South West and South South and somebody they believe is working for Sambo, the National Security Adviser (NSA). Mentioning the names I was told is not necessary because my sources will be thoroughly embarrassed. I was later told that Tinubu rejected the Vice Presidency slot almost instantly.

According to my sources, he instead requested that the ruling party defray his campaign expenses which he put at N200 billion naira (N2billion Dollars). He also allegedly demanded that the PDP will allow him produce all the Senators from all the APC states in the South West, including Kwara and Edo States, from Niger Delta and North Central respectively. When I inquired what they will decide on the Tinubu project, I was told that that though Jonathan did not mind fulfilling Tinubu’s alternative request, the PDP leaders in the South West rejected the idea of allowing him produce eighteen Senators all by himself, viewing it as politically dangerous. This money is still chicken change to a party that had stacked nothing less that N3 trillion naira through shady oil deals in readiness for the elections, of which I am aware of some of the deals.

Tinubu, under pressure to give a green light, abandoned the discussion on the pretext of giving the entire idea a second thought. PDP leaders were still waiting for his second thought when he was seen at Chatham House with Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidential Flag bearer of the opposition APC. The Chatham House speech of Buhari did an irreparable damage to Jonathan’s image among the international community and the PDP had seen Tinubu as giving the impression that negotiations are ongoing and then he went on to sponsor a Chatham house embarrassment on them.

According to my sources, it was Femi Fani-Kayode who decoded that Tinubu had abandoned the plot and warned the party that the best thing to do is to cage the Lion (Tinubu) before it was too late.

The current plot by the PDP is to stop Tinubu at all cost, since he failed to deliver the South West vote to
Jonathan even when PDP was ready to give him his
demand of N200 Billion naira. I learnt that Tinubu’s
image is to be terribly damaged, then series of
harassment, trumped up charges and outright
elimination might follow. This elimination plot, though canvassed by a former presidential spokesman, has been rejected even within many PDP circles including even Jonathan himself.

A top APC Chieftain whom I met to follow up the
political transactions, initially said he was ignorant of the contents of the negotiations but after some days
confirmed that though an offer of N200 Billion was
made it was the PDP that made the offer to defray
Tinubu’s campaign expenses. I was informed that
though Tinubu was averse to the Interim arrangement, Obasanjo’s caution to the former governor reinforced Tinubu’s stance.

Those denying that there was no interim govt offer are also lying because even NSA Dasuki and Babangida has been discreetly campaigning that Northern Emirs and leaders accept an interim Govt option headed by a northerner. Even Shagari according to reports favors the idea. The news is
all over Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi and creating division
among their political elites with the Interim Government option getting gradual sympathy.

Obinna Akukwe
profetobinna2@yahoo.com www.facebook.com/pages/
ObinnaAkukwe, @ObinnaAkukwe

Whatever men, all fabrications. GEJ till APC speaks truth...
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by sani99: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2015
stop all these lies,How can a president from south take a vp from south under any arrangement called ING. this is stupid propaganda....
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by sani99: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
TINUBU NO CORRUPT? ONE MAN PUT LAGOS FOR POCKET AND YOU STILL RUN AFTER HIM LIKE MUMU......NA WAO..Tell us lia lie,GEJ is still better than all these so call a fi c
WisdomFlakes:
If you are a PDP supporter, I want to assure you that you have nothing to fear about Buhari, that is if you have not stolen govt money and are not corrupt.

Buhari will not jail Jonathan, no, he will only recover all the money he stole, but failure to return the stolen billions may force Buhari's gov't to prosecute GEJ.

But same can't be said for Deziani coz that broad is going to jail. She's just too corrupt.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by sani99: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
APC is synonymous with lies...eg ...lia mohammed...
Nigerians shine your eyes,GEJ is still better than all these expired drug called apc
GEJ CARRY GO..2019!!!
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by otr1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
muh4lyf:
Perhaps you are amongst the bastartd that calls themselves son. The one with blind eye. The one that can't see that kwara is far behind. The one that sees kwara in the 2000s when it's development is still in the 1990s... I know how people like you think,in the same direction kwara is. I guess your people and you are making it from kwara been bad. Good riddance to bad rubbish...
It's not enough to be emotional. Be reasonable!
What's your definition of development and how is Kwara lagging behind compared to other states of the federation? To have all the infrastructures-roads, water, world-class health and educational facilities etc- in place within 8 years in Kwara, you will have to spend 50years budgets within this period. How much are we generating internally, how much is coming from the FG, what's the budget estimate and how much is actually expended? What's the gap?
You've not seen backwardness yet. Go to states half the size of the population of Kwara that get double what Kwara gets monthly, but still no where compare to Kwara in terms of development.
This is not to say Bukola and Ahmed are saints, but wait until the likes of Ajibola come onboard- which is most unlikely. From his antecedence, the Ajibola I know would will the future of the state and most likely move the state capital to Isapa, his hometown.
I should be supporting Ajibola if I'm driven by sentiments. He's my brethren- his hometown being next to mine- we speak the same dialect, and I know him personally. But leave sentiment for suckers, he won't smell that seat.

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
There was a closed door meeting between Gej n Tinubu, nobody care to ask the outcome of the meeting but prefer to rant nonsense. I don't know when this PDP supporters go get sense
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by tit(f): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
Sirniyeh:
www.dailypost.ng/2015/03/13/obinna-akukwe-interim-government-option-and-the-n200billion-2billion-offer-what-tinubu-never-told-nigerians/

on March 13, 2015

According to my sources, he instead requested that the ruling party defray his campaign expenses which he put at N200 billion naira (N2billion Dollars). He also allegedly demanded that the PDP will allow him produce all the Senators from all the APC states in the South West, including Kwara and Edo States, from Niger Delta and North Central respectively.

Obinna Akukwe
profetobinna2@yahoo.com www.facebook.com/pages/
ObinnaAkukwe, @ObinnaAkukwe

So Tinubu demanded to produce the senators representing Otuoke and Okirirka!
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by DaBullIT(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
tuniski:
Hmmm only APC goons believe and peddle this mockery of intelligence. What will tinubu do to stop d divine one GEJ? Is it thee noise by his segment of yorubas that will stop GEj's reelection? By the way, 200bn is more than enuff to get 40million votes in nigeria! Please get clue! GeJ all the way!

See your life outside, Olóó'Buúsán
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by SweetyZinta(f): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
emeka2847:

And when you come, we pray that Jona and his agents of destruction will let you come and pass intact without any further destruction.
Loud Amen!!!
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by muh4lyf(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
otr1:

It's not enough to be emotional. Be reasonable!
What's your definition of development and how is Kwara lagging behind compared to other states of the federation? To have all the infrastructures-roads, water, world-class health and educational facilities etc- in place within 8 years in Kwara, you will have to spend 50years budgets within this period. How much are we generating internally, how much is coming from the FG, what's the budget estimate and how much is actually expended? What's the gap?
You've not seen backwardness yet. Go to states half the size of the population of Kwara that get double what Kwara gets monthly, but still no where compare to Kwara in terms of development.
This is not to say Bukola and Ahmed are saints, but wait until the likes of Ajibola come onboard- which is most unlikely. From his antecedence, the Ajibola I know would will the future of the state and most likely move the state capital to Isapa, his hometown.
I should be supporting Ajibola if I'm driven by sentiments. He's my brethren- his hometown being next to mine- we speak the same dialect, and I know him personally. But leave sentiment for suckers, he won't smell that seat.
For your information I am neither a fan of Ahmed or Ajibola I don't see goodness in them,I just see some bunch of thieves... I am not a fan of kwara politicians nor am I a fan of any other... Compare kwara and osun and see what development is called.. It's crystal clear,developments are seen,not assumed....
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by StealthyMe(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
light004:

Believe anything you like but know you have a brain. please don't waste it. Simple logic will throw this baseless allegation to the bin where they belong. When a lie is being repeated people may mistake it for the truth.
In saner climates i may not even give a listening ear to this story...but undecided this is Nigeria where anything goes and Machiavellianism is commonplace smiley
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by otr1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
muh4lyf:
For your information I am neither a fan of Ahmed or Ajibola I don't see goodness in them,I just see some bunch of thieves... I am not a fan of kwara politicians nor am I a fan of any other... Compare kwara and osun and see what development is called.. It's crystal clear,developments are seen,not assumed....
I know Osun is ahead of Kwara, but please, compare their budgets too. Osun gets double that of Kwara. We are yet to get a Leader that will generate more revenue internally-the potentials are there- but not the people shouting slavery.

1 Like

Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Jblessing(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
clevvermind:
tinubu has a dead brain. gringrin
GEJ robot
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by muh4lyf(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
otr1:

I know Osun is ahead of Kwara, but please, compare their budgets too. Osun gets double that of Kwara. We are yet to get a Leader that will generate more revenue internally-the potentials are there- but not the people shouting slavery.
That's the point,they are not doing what they ought to do. The little kwara is getting,they are sharing...
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Dmano: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Can somebody tells me how dis interim govt could have work b4 i belief,is it dat gej will remain in govt & tunubu his vice 4rm d south, or was gej going 2step down 4 who?what will it benefit gej in dis arrangement somebody pls educate me expecially dos dat know how 2 like some apc fans
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Jesusloveyou: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
jdilight:

What will GEJ gain from the interim Govt?
to escape buhari wrath,not to be sent to jail,by anyone that head d interim govt.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Jesusloveyou: 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
sani99:
stop all these lies,How can a president from south take a vp from south under any arrangement called ING. this is stupid propaganda....
d arrangement is not southern presidency,it wil be north(mark or Gusau)and south(tinubu) gej is just affraid of buhari,he don't want to go jail.
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by Jesusloveyou: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dmano:
Can somebody tells me how dis interim govt could have work b4 i belief,is it dat gej will remain in govt & tunubu his vice 4rm d south, or was gej going 2step down 4 who?what will it benefit gej in dis arrangement somebody pls educate me expecially dos dat know how 2 like some apc fans
yes gej wil step down for mark ,Gusau or adusalam pair with tinubu,if this plan fail,chief of army staff wil take over thru coup.gej wil gain by not going to jail,to keep his loot,he is just affraid of buhari,because no soft landing for him
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by jdilight(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
to escape buhari wrath,not to be sent to jail,by anyone that head d interim govt.

Are you now saying the interim govt. Will no longer conduct election?

I wonder where you people keep your brain when you read and make comments
Re: PDP Offers N200B For Tinubu To Accept Interim VP Slot. - Obinna by optimusprimer(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2015
blym4real:

In as much as am supporting buhari for president, Saraki is one of the most corrupt politician in history.
Can you tell me the salary structure of kwara state workers and compare it to state like ekiti and kogi.

oh u comparing? which of these states have paid thier workers salary in the past few months to date?

oga sir.... kwara no dey owe anybody!!! an evidence of things working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Wades Into Oshiomhole, Obaseki Feud / Jonathan In Closed-door Meeting With Abdusalami, Mbeki / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.