Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. (4267 Views)

University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ / Student Of Jesus College, Otukpo Electrocuted To Death In School Hostel / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
My People I Don't believe in things like this, But this is the alleged Photo of 'Jesus in the lights'..Me and some of my pals have been arguing about it. I vlaim it doesn't resemble Jesus in anyway but some say it shows Jesus 'posing' the same way as the Statue in Brazil..Abeg do you guys see anything?....To confirm just Search..'Jesus seen in Northan lights in the sky' on Google..see the photo

2 Shares

Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by ifekemmie(f): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Av u seen Jesus bf?

11 Likes

Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by ernecy(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Which of the Jesus, is the causian-blue eyes or the black Jesus

1 Like

Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2015
You guys are funny..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Illusion
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by chrisviral(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
I hope this makes frontpage grin cheesy

Drunk duck heads arguing about someone you haven't seen before.
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by olempe(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
chrisviral:
I hope this makes frontpage grin cheesy

Drunk duck heads arguing about someone you haven't seen before.
it won't see front page
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
Who am I to argue how my lord looks like!!!!!
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2015
ok
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by tolu4you: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
i see nothing
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Kentura(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
hiaa.... O kwanooo
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by 400billionman: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
When you find it, show me...
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Tanyogo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
Let me check

I will comment wen I find something.
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by mutazeez(m): 12:15am On Mar 15, 2015
There's nobody there. Btw Jesus is black.
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by idu1(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Idiots
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by boss1310(m): 1:18am On Mar 15, 2015
it also looks like the sky.wait its actually what it is
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by bighead1(m): 2:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Wia ris it
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by alotofgrace(m): 3:17am On Mar 15, 2015
ifekemmie:
Av u seen Jesus bf?

ehn op
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Emmanuel602(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Lol photoshop. That brings me to these question I've been asking myself

Who snapped Jesus picture?
Is the picture I grew up see, the real face of Jesus ?
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2015
ifekemmie:
Av u seen Jesus bf?
Of course not...But the makers of the Brazilian Jesus statue have not seen him too...Like i said it,we were arguing it looked like the statue of jesus in brazil...
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by justi4jesu(f): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2015
slyIsaac:

Of course not...But the makers of the Brazilian Jesus statue have not seen him too...Like i said it,we were arguing [s]it looked like the statue of jesus in brazil...[/s]

You must be kidding me on this angry
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

You must be kidding me on this angry
Yes i must shocked
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2015
I did say i did not believe in these things.....
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by justi4jesu(f): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2015
slyIsaac:

Yes i must shocked

angry angry
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by joystickextendr: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
cant see anythng undecided
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by radiorebel(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2015
still searching embarassed
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Justice28(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2015
undecided strange
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2015
I see a Jesus kind of image, but in these days of photoshop and catfishing, I don't believe pictures anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by bobo65(m): 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
mutazeez:
There's nobody there. Btw Jesus is black.

Na u pour dye on top am na angry

1 Like

Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by bobo65(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
Emmanuel602:
Lol photoshop. That brings me to these question I've been asking myself

Who snapped Jesus picture?
Is the picture I grew up see, the real face of Jesus ?

No it isn't
the picture u see are illusions
the ones dat r pupolar re those drawn by the legendary Leonardo da Vinci and other artists...
u can quote me if u wanna hear some strange things about Roman and Greeks and how d picture of Zeus and his mum is been regarded as d picture of Jesus and Mary

By d way op...I aint seeing nada

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only A Genius Can Solve This Question / 5 Things You Won't Believe You Never Knew / This Is How The Great Pyramid Of Egypt Were Built.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.