Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,766 members, 7,875,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. (4270 Views)

University Of Abuja Catholic Students Staging The Crucifixion Of Jesus Christ / Student Of Jesus College, Otukpo Electrocuted To Death In School Hostel / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Slavery.
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by BRAV0O(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
slyIsaac:
My People I Don't believe in things like this, But this is the alleged Photo of 'Jesus in the lights'..Me and some of my pals have been arguing about it. I vlaim it doesn't resemble Jesus in anyway but some say it shows Jesus 'posing' the same way as the Statue in Brazil..Abeg do you guys see anything?....To confirm just Search..'Jesus seen in Northan lights in the sky' on Google..see the photo
stop worrying yourself if you ever see Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you already paSs out! Don't even try it shocked
Re: Claim Of Image Of Jesus Found In The Northern Lights...(photos).. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
BRAV0O:
stop worrying yourself if you ever see Jesus Christ of Nazareth, you already paSs out! Don't even try it shocked
Misinterpretation...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Score High On The Abdulkabir Aliu Scholarship Aptitude Test / Official Unilag Aspirants Whatsapp Group Chat / Unimed,ondo Aspirant Thread 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.