Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,454 members, 7,917,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:46 AM

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (68244 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by ziccoit: 6:41am On Mar 15, 2015
kelvine:
Why do politicians or their spouses do this when campaigning ? After the campaign the suya seller does home service on VIP standard.

The question is why the media and people encroach into some politicians genuine private lives during campaign period? These people may have been doing this everyday of their lives only to come into limelight now courtesy of election.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Akshow: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2015
simplicity......
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by felifeli: 6:52am On Mar 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Picture of mrs Buhari and mrs Osinbajo sported in area1 abuja patronizing me suya.

[size=18pt]Very good. Next month her husband will be SELLING Suya. She shoul practice well grin[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by bond77(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2015
*in pej's voice *.... u re shawting for shange, shange shange, wen yhu re nt a conductor asing for shange >>>PEJ , 2015.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Eat and purge later grin this joint na pdp Suva joint o cheesy grin
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by aminho(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Suya nama
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Tolexander:
mama Peace wouldn't have the liver to do such cos of the insecurity running in her vein.
do u know u are a f00l.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by omenka(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2015
kITATITA:
Modest women with natural good looks. No extravagant jewellery and flamboyant dress
You just gotta love them.

I see a lot of children being given great hopes for a fantastic future with pet projects that would be initiated by these women. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
Why does Mrs Osinbajo abi Osinbade(according to Pa Buhari) always look like she's Mrs Buhari's housegirl?

Brain dead scum bag

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by omenka(m): 8:30am On Mar 15, 2015
yibomustgo:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
She looks like Captain Jack Sparrow in the third picture and like a walrus in the last.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Lailerh(f): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
I love these women kiss

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by ohenhen1: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
I miss SUYA.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
hmmmm beautiful! kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by gradeA(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
yibomustgo:

Your mother must have been an housegirl before for you to know how other people look like housegirl. I have to conclude you are a son of a slutty housegirl.

The question now is: how long was your mother in the profession of an housegirl? grin grin

Choiiii......
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by nicerichard05: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Picture of mrs Buhari and mrs Osinbajo sported in area1 abuja patronizing me suya.

Mtchewww is this the change they are talking about? Nigerians Be wise.

GEJ till Aisha learns how to cook

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by tola9ja: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
LAST SEASON MAN UNITED BEAT ARSENAL AND NOW 2015 ARSENAL BEAT MAN UNITED

LAST SEASON CHELSEA BEAT PSG AND NOW 2015 PSG BEAT CHELSEA

LAST SEASON REAL MADRID BEAT ATLATICO MADRID AND NOW 2015 ATLATICO MADRID BEAT REAL MADRID AT 4 TIMES

LAST SEASON REAL MADRID BEAT SCHALKE 04 AND NOW 2015 SHELKA 04 BEAT REAL MADRID AT SANTIAGO

LAST SEASON RONALDO BETTER THAN MESSI AND NOW 2015 MESSI BETTER THAN RONALDO

EXPECT CHANGE IN NIGERIA ON 28 MARCH 2015

IF YOU AGREE TYPE CHANGE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by opmoore(m): 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
The UNHOLY MATRIMONY
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Hmmm I see women of change lol

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by juicebox: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Luggi007:
How many likes can we get for this 2 beautiful people.
Impressively modest and natural.
#ihavedecided

The likes won't make them the First & 2nd Lady, u know?

Mama peace is still the First Lady till 2019. I hope somehow you have that at the back of your mind.

Regards
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by heilige(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Something strikes me here.
Both women are very simple.
They are what should be the face of the nigerian woman from May 29 2015[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by ijiini(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
yibomustgo:

Your mother must have been an housegirl before for you to know how other people look like housegirl. I have to conclude you are a son of a slutty housegirl.

The question now is: how long was your mother in the profession of an housegirl? grin grin
....lol...u av really really vex o
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:46am On Mar 15, 2015
Abeg make dat suya man put N100 tozo wit N200 cowprick for me

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by leanalyst: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
This is nonsense. We all know that it's a campaign stunt. I guarantee that if they win, the suya man won't see them in the flesh again until 8 years later. Who are they decieving?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Josco24685(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
It all happened in my present. I ws passing by nd i saw a crowd by a saya man in a very popular area 1 market.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by redcliff: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
@ogundamisi. "We cannot separate morality from politics, human lives are sacred so please don't stone anybody" Mrs Aisha Buhari"

When you see any body say APC in rivers, stone them.. - mama piss

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Josco24685(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
I ws expecting d picture on nairaland..... but what is d meaning cos it happened in my present yesterday around 3pm b4 area overhead brigde
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by sko(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2015
Rubbish[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by sleinadczar: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2015
yibomustgo:

But why all these abuse on a person's mother? Did the person mention your mother? This art shows how irresponsible some people can be... That aside, why is this picture so important? Don't other people buy suya? The president of the US goes around with his bicycle without security during sports hours without any special pictures on newsprint or announcement over the media but if na for naija? I leave u to ur guess.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Chosenone2: 8:55am On Mar 15, 2015
politricks of the highest order, why buying suya on the street when election is just in two weeks? or sorry d suya man started selling it yesterday
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Seanixking: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2015
In USA the Obama's walk's around without much security aides and you can even pass them lyk a common citizen..
In Nigeria even a ward chairman will be heavily guarded as if they are going to war... We really need change not some bunch of attention seeker's..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.