Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,429 members, 7,917,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) (68243 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo All Smiles At The Presidential Villa / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by iyobosadavid: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:
If they like make them buy rabbit

They will never be first and second lady

Gej till 2019
Gej i know
Pej i know

Osunbade is a vagabond
bastard u will remain 4 the rest of ur life
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by KingTom(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
yibomustgo:

Your mother must have been an housegirl before for you to know how other people look like housegirl. I have to conclude you are a son of a slutty housegirl.

The question now is: how long was your mother in the profession of an housegirl? grin grin
Look at you! Insulting someone's mother, what did dokyOloye say to warrant you raining abuses on his mother?
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Faraidi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Picture of mrs Buhari and mrs Osinbajo sported in area1 abuja patronizing me suya.
NONSENSE!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by dokyOloye: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
KingTom:
Look at you! Insulting someone's mother, what did dokyOloye say to warrant you raining abuses on his mother?
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
grin
I deliberately refrained from replying him.No need giving a tout attention he does not deserve.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by kushy01: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
God knows the best. Chai there is God ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by KingTom(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
I deliberately refrained from replying him.No need giving a tout attention he does not deserve.
No it had to be said, they can't just go about insulting people's mothers.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by musaffyan(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Something mama jaaguda(PEJ) can not do
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by dokyOloye: 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
KingTom:
No it had to be said, they can't just go about insulting people's mothers.
Rauf Aregbesola is housing a few hundred e-thugs in Osun state from where they hurl invectives at anybody who disagrees with their opinion.
That accounts for the number of likes U see on any post in favour of APC within minutes.He is obviously one of them.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by KingTom(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
dokyOloye:
Rauf Aregbesola is housing a few hundred e-thugs in Osun state from where they hurl invectives at anybody who disagrees with their opinion.
That accounts for the number of likes U see on any post in favour of APC within minutes.He is obviously one of them.
really? shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by danla44(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Picture of mrs Buhari and mrs Osinbajo sported in area1 abuja patronizing me suya.

NICE ONE.

GMB/PYO 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by eagleeyez: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
yibomustgo:

Your mother must have been an housegirl before for you to know how other people look like housegirl. I have to conclude you are a son of a slutty housegirl.

The question now is: how long was your mother in the profession of an housegirl? grin grin

Congratulations! You just brought your self lower than her by insulting her mother.
A simple correction was what was needed.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by abiambo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
IbnSultaan:
see as she position.. na heavy dull-apko
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by bioduneberry(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
juniormusa:
Hahaha I pity A.P.C supporters...
GEJ till 2019

https://www.nairaland.com/2177801/gej-till-2019-most-ironical
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by mcgaius: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Have you ever seen Remi Tinubu buying suya before?Have you ever seen Mrs Fashola buying suya before?If your answer is a no,then what you just watched is Nollywood movie.APC should come up with serious strategy and tell us how they intend to achieve what GEJ could not.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
She will soon go to the farm to buy cassava and green mangoro leafs............
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by annurhaske(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
#march4buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by blackandbold: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
DeviIhimself:
If they like make them buy rabbit

They will never be first and second lady

Gej till 2019
Gej i know
Pej i know

Osunbade is a vagabond
lol.very good my son..just make sure u stone any change agent u see anuwhere.start my stoning amd breaking the screen of ur fone as u can see agents of Change on urbl fone. ..........PEJ
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2015
kaĆ®! abokee will always be abokee!!cheesy see as them hover around like flies, see as that illiterate root out giant phone to take photo like say their pic no dey internet to download.

well, beautiful ladies. one of their daughters awaits me. wink
that one no mean say I go vote their papa ooh!nah Jonathan all the way!!!!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by summerflame(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2015
You are so clueless and senseless. Another failed abortion on board. Join the successful train and stop being a failure
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by summerflame(m): 6:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Madam Piss is always murdering English. Meanwhile, the Queen of England is not happy with that. Smellos
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by summerflame(m): 6:47am On Mar 16, 2015
They will be hanged in the gallow and feed to the Vultures. Amen
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by ogunwalea(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2015
kelvine:
Why do politicians or their spouses do this when campaigning ? After the campaign the suya seller does home service on VIP standard.
it's simply cos they are noticed when they are campaigning.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
kITATITA:
Modest women with natural good looks. No extravagant jewellery and flamboyant dress
see co operation already...see understanding ....they are friends already. ...see maturity...I believe some soul is smiling already seeing a new nigeria in d making.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Gabriel6(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
Do u guys expect mama peace to go out and buy suya from an hausa man? Ehh hausa man ooooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by ojosam29: 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
well it's good is part of campaign
Re: Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Abuja Buying Suya (Photo) by Allansmith: 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
yibomustgo:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The 3rd picture though!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Kwara Bye Election / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.