Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,703 members, 7,941,685 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love (1337 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by tandoe: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2015
Hi i work for a Company and I just collected a year salary which is N300.000 and my babe just call she need to go for shopping which may cost her N300.000 and i give her the money, now starving wan kill me. WHAT AM I ?

1. Lover Boy
2. First Class Mumu
3. Most inteligent Arindi
4. A Learner
5. Fool of the highest other
6. Sellfish
7. Wise
8. JJC
9· Like
10. Jesus pikin
11. I'm Cursed?
12. I need God
please note that she is my angel
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by Skillfullulu(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2015
You're cursed
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by eldnix: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2015
Y u go jst cm here cm post rubbish like dis?mehn who cares if u even sale ursef to slavery to impress ur "angel" its cos u don't have parents who struggled to make u wat u re or siblings luking up to u....angel ko goddess ni....
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by skylandkonsults: 9:11am On Mar 15, 2015
That was how a friend called me late last night to lend him some money. I later found out after calling another friend that he needed the money to complete the payment of a car for a girl when he hadn't even bought one for himself
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by Skillfullulu(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2015
skylandkonsults:
That was how a friend called me late last night to lend him some money. I later found out after calling another friend that he needed the money to complete the payment of a car for a girl when he hadn't even bought one for himself
may the good God axe ur frnd with punishment.
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by mistik(f): 9:27am On Mar 15, 2015
you must be a white man
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by mistik(f): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2015
skylandkonsults:
does dis really happen or is the car to be used by both of them

1 Like

Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by falconey(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2015
All of above!
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by skylandkonsults: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2015
mistik:

does dis really happen or is the car to be used by both of them
I wouldn't think so cause he has done such severally. He ones spent a lot of money buying a girl an iPhone a week later he broke up with her stating that she was forming or so
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by Melahou(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2015
You are a goat
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by tandoe: 10:00am On Mar 15, 2015
Melahou:
You are a goat
you are ram as if you haven't done worst
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by Melahou(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2015
tandoe:

you are ram as if you haven't done worst

grin grin grin so u want Aboki to slaughter me for salah abi
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by tandoe: 10:18am On Mar 15, 2015
Melahou:

grin grin grin so u want Aboki to slaughter me for salah abi
then you would at least be useful
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by cokacoola(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2015
you mean you walk in a pure woter maniufacturing copany and there pay you 3000 and you gives you galafriand 500 will makes loves you? Kid plasea grow upsad
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by tandoe: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2015
angry
cokacoola:
you mean you walk in a pure woter maniufacturing copany and there pay you 3000 and you gives you galafriand 500 will makes loves you? Kid plasea grow upsad
bros your English fit make shekau surrender and become pastor℅
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by cokacoola(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2015
tandoe:
angry
bros your English fit make shekau surrender and become pastor℅
sad
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by Brugo(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Skillfullulu:
You're cursed
Skillfullulu:
may the good God axe ur frnd with punishment.
cheesy Lol!
Guy you just dey curse dey curse anyhow. cheesy cheesy

Kilode?
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by Skillfullulu(m): 11:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Brugo:

cheesy Lol!
Guy you just dey curse dey curse anyhow. cheesy cheesy

Kilode?
no vex, read their posts na, wetn u sef go do them?
Re: Please Help! She Don Make Me Fall In Love by jaykaylegend(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
skylandkonsults:

I wouldn't think so cause he has done such severally. He ones spent a lot of money buying a girl an iPhone a week later he broke up with her stating that she was forming or so
tell that dude jaykaylegend is his number one fan

(1) (Reply)

He/she: Fill In The Blank. / Relationship Tips: Reasons Why Marrying For Money Isn't A Bad Idea / Ten Harmful Effect Of Cosmetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.