Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Photo: Face Of The Evil Pastor That Molested A Minor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Face Of The Evil Pastor That Molested A Minor (816 Views)

The Evil Girls In Babcock University / Man Caught Raping A Minor In Kaduna State. Photos / (photo) face of the Boy Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In IMSU (owerri) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Face Of The Evil Pastor That Molested A Minor by informationng: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
In the disguise of being a cleric who doubles as traditional ruler, one Pastor Udo Job, has been apprehended by Akwa Ibom State Police Command for molesting a 14-year-old daughter of one of his patients.
It was gathered that the 60-year old man took advantage of the innocent girl when she visited her sick father.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Gabriel Achong, who was represented by the Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mike Okoli, said the pastor sent the girl’s mother to the market and lured her into his room and forcibly defiled her. See photo and read more here:
www.gistspot.com/2015/03/15/face-of-the-evil-pastor-that-molested-a-minor/
Re: Photo: Face Of The Evil Pastor That Molested A Minor by richcasey: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
why minors? smh
Re: Photo: Face Of The Evil Pastor That Molested A Minor by odimbannamdi(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
where the picture na

(1) (Reply)

Must Watch: War Against Boko Haram As Filmed By A Journalist On The Front-lines / A Street Thug Threatening Me / I Saw Policemen Killing My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.