Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,470 members, 7,904,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

Need Your Advice,doc - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Need Your Advice,doc (585 Views)

Doc Please Help A Brother / Lassa Fever: 212 Cases Confirmed In 17states As OAUTHC Doc Bleeds To Death. / Doc In D House....help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice,doc by seedorfg(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hello everyone, there is this my friend that just secure a job in a (with held) soap detergent company in agbara, ogun state. actually he came for an advice from me yesterday, explaining to me that most of the workers particularly those that have been there for 3-6weeks always had a bleeding through their nose because of the inhaling of chemicals or detergent powders, though the company usually give (workers) them (cool peak milk every month end, now he's already using a week in the company, the main question is should/can he continue the work and manage with what others are going through or he should quit and starting look for a new job and, which drug or prescription he should be taking before leaving the (company) job. thanks
Re: Need Your Advice,doc by cee001(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Peak Milk Vs Precious health...the last time I checked,precious health weighed more.

There should be better working conditions or some kind of safety girdles for work else...
Re: Need Your Advice,doc by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
That is occupational hazard and it can be very dangerous to one's health. I strongly believe that it is chlorine gas that might be responsible for that bleeding. That gas can be quite hazardous, it not only eats away the mucosal linning of the nose but can also damage the respiratory and circulatory system. I blame that company, at least they suppose to have provided gas-mask for the workers so as to protect the nasal passage. He can lay a complaint to the management and if nothing is done he can ball out of that job because one's health is very important. Or he can also be actively looking for a replacement for that job while still doing this present job.
Re: Need Your Advice,doc by seedorfg(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
thanks for your contribution, still expecting more advice

(1) (Reply)

Reflection:"Through The Eyes Of A Beautiful Heart". / 2 Things You Must Avoid If You Really Want To Lose Weight / Clean Your Home Or Office And Get Free Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.