Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos (45944 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) / Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by chiefolododo(m): 2:48am On Mar 17, 2015
Islam at its best
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 17, 2015
AlphaDibia:
Until we stop practicing foreigners' religions (xtians, islam, Judaism etc) and get on the quest to find out ancient kemet religion, we shall remain in darkness and and victims of circumstances. I hope that bastard rot in jail.

Well....on the FP...there was a tale of a trado worshiper who molested a minor...https://www.nairaland.com/2197291/landlord-rape-8year-old-tenant#31663376

Pedophilia exists everywhere. Even if we all go back to the religion of our ancestors.....we will still have them among us.

It is up to all of us to be vigilant.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Dafan(m): 4:51am On Mar 17, 2015
Chai chai,alfa dia is God ooooo
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by mensdept: 5:15am On Mar 17, 2015
We need to rid ourselves of all these imported religions that we are carrying on our head. Meanwhile those who brought all of these books, have since developed their land, yet for 9ja, we are mum
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by trano(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=dre11 post=31661336]

People still deceiving people for fucking sake.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Ndeewonu: 5:48am On Mar 17, 2015
"Jonathan is responsible!" - BRF
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by DaBullIT(m): 5:50am On Mar 17, 2015
stevikenna:
WHAT IS IT ABOUT CHILDREN THAT MAKES CLERICS ATTRACTED TO THEM
IN THE LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE SO MUCH ABOUT ALFAS SEXUALLY ABUSING MINORS
I ALSO REMEMBER THE NASTY CONTROVERSY ABOUT CATHOLIC PRIESTS AND CHILDREN

Alfas be like :I'm just following Muhammad's footstep , Muuh also fuucked 9 year old kid and even married her

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 5:56am On Mar 17, 2015
useless religion

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 17, 2015
Seems like alfa don use jazz oo

I just wonder when I read news dat one man rapes a girl,it just sounds somehow to me how can just one man rape a girl,is there nothing in the room like lamp,stood or go get a knife..I pray I don't find myself in dat situation(cos I would rather become a murderer dan to be assaulted)

Alfa is a disgrace to islam,people like this their john thomas should be cut off

Stupid man
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Infoman51: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Akalia:
Muslim clerics R all perverts, just like mohammed
just like PAUL is pervert as catholic prests and pastors raping minors.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Infoman51: 6:42am On Mar 17, 2015
ipunchbitches:
PERVERT JUST LIKE MOHAMMED
pervert like PAUL who hid under celibacy to molest tenagers during his time in which such act catholic priests and pastors are emulating.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Defcon1(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2015
April07:

Yes na.. What's not to believe for a naive teen.. Its sad.
Even many adults have fallen for that crap
We are so gullible and superstitious in this country
That is why so called men of God and other religious charlatans have been amassing wealth at our expense

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by bobisky(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Alfas had been banging children since 1500BC!
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2015
When Christians including their Clerics behave Criminally, They are blamed personally. But when a Muslim (Especially the Punch designated Alfas) behave wrongfully, It has become the culture of many Christians to blame Islam. That's a character of Extremism.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2015
[size=28pt]DEATH TO FOREIGN RELIGION![/size]

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2015
I don't know what to say but I can tell its a relationship gone bad. The girl is lying as the mmother instructed her to. Besides most girls in that area are very corrupt from the age of 15. Talk more of a girl that is 17 in that kind of suburb, I'm telling you, she is more corrupt than the alfa. Though the alfa should have controlled himself
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Trustworthiness: 8:26am On Mar 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
and these are the same people that will be shouting they want sharia. you better than God for democracy that your thing would have been rendered useless

This where people like you gets things wrong making comments out of sentiments. With CAN and Christian clerics collection bribe from the president just for him to get back to office. So, this is what your clergy men want by saying christ for all be year so and so, corruption.

Please, let's avoid religious bigotry and extremism when trying to address issues.

What the man did is totally against the teaching of Islam including the spiritual business he is practicing. Let me tell you this, people like this soothsayer that call them alfas or men of God will never ever want sharia at all, because their evil work will not strive in such an environment. People like him will be against the sharia, may be not openly, but given support for the people against it.

Part of what makes evil doers strive in our society is as a result of the people's ignorant of what the region says, our gullibility and superstitious way of life. We claim to be Christians and Muslims but our lifestyle is contrary to the teachings of the Quran and the bible.

To me most of us, be you a muslim or a christian, we are all bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2015
Wow. Just Wow
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by udatso: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Akalia:
Not true..... If only you and nth other two fo ols that liked your comment had tried to pretend to be sensible, this world would have been a better place. The moment it has something to do with Islam, it's appealing to the evil readers and these ignorant fools would blame Islam.........
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by udatso: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Lawprince:
When Christians including their Clerics behave Criminally, They are blamed personally. But when a Muslim (Especially the Punch designated Alfas) behave wrongfully, It has become the culture of many Christians to blame Islam. That's a character of Extremism.
They are the tolerating and peaceful ones. I don't know how someone can just blame a crime of a family member on the whole family but keeps mute if the crime was committed by a member of his family

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Namady(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2015
Alfas and pastors.. raping innocent 9ja girls and women since 1856 cry cry cry
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Religion and it's evil. These so called men of God should be shot!
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2015
What do you expect from a man whose role model is mohamed. And don't forget the rapping life style of mohamed of people's wives and children after wars and the marrying of aisha @ the age of 9 and disvirgining her @ age 12 while dying on her bossom when his pen-is was erect pointing to the sky.

When you follow the teaching of such a mad man, what do you expect? The same evil spirit will posses you. Sorry poor child.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by nortcentrallord(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2015
udatso:

Not true..... If only you and nth other two fo ols that liked your comment had tried to pretend to be sensible, this world would have been a better place. The moment it has something to do with Islam, it's appealing to the evil readers and these ignorant fools would blame Islam.........

Hahaha, answer these two questions truthfully please.
Is it true or false that mohamed raped women both married and single after wars or not?

Is it true or false that mohamed married aisha @ 9 years old and disvirgined her @ 12years old or not? (pedophile)

Is it true or false that mohamed died on aisha's bossom with an erected pen-is pointing to the sky or not?

Can you give your child of age 12 out in marriage to be ravaged sexually by and adult bearded male or not?

How many christain prophets in the Bible did you hear such evil about?

What is holy about such a man and why won't his followers follow his steps?
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahaha, answer these two questions truthfully please.
Is it true or false that mohamed raped women both married and single after wars or not?

Is it true or false that mohamed married aisha @ 9 years old and disvirgined her @ 12years old or not? (pedophile)

Is it true or false that mohamed died on aisha's bossom with an erected pen-is pointing to the sky or not?

Can you give your child of age 12 out in marriage to be ravaged sexually by and adult bearded male or not?

How many christain prophets in the Bible did you hear such evil about?

What is holy about such a man and why won't his followers follow his steps?
*correction, he married her at d age of 6 and penetrated her at d age of 9

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by nortcentrallord(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
*correction, he married her at d age of 6 and penetrated her at d age of 9

My brotherrr, sorry jor. Was a mistake. Hughh! Disgusting. Just feel like throwing up. That's why vvf will never end in the north.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Oiselenjakhian(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Bimpe29: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2015
All these things they're doing, ther is God ooooo. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by PrinceGallant: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Akalia:

What a stupid person are you!
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by noskybanj(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
dre11:

So, some people still fall for this gullible line where some men of the devil will tell you he has to sleep with you for the curse, mark, stigma to go
D little girl is just 17.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by noskybanj(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Now instead of turning dis in2 a religious war we should think of ways to protect our kids both from religious leaders n co. It's nt really abt Christianity or Islam, it's about abuse, about protecting young girls n boys.
I hope d Alfa will b used as a lesson 2 odas of his kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta / Rema Was Scammed By Brisk Capital Investment / Okada Man Who Raises False Alarm Over Missing Joystick For Free Sex Arested.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.