Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos (46073 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics) / Boy Raped Severally In Kirikiri Prison (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by udatso: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
nortcentrallord:

Hahaha, answer these two questions truthfully please.
Is it true or false that mohamed raped women both married and single after wars or not?

Is it true or false that mohamed married aisha @ 9 years old and disvirgined her @ 12years old or not? (pedophile)

Is it true or false that mohamed died on aisha's bossom with an erected pen-is pointing to the sky or not?

Can you give your child of age 12 out in marriage to be ravaged sexually by and adult bearded male or not?

How many christain prophets in the Bible did you hear such evil about?

What is holy about such a man and why won't his followers follow his steps?

Initially I thought you were just a fool but it's clear now that you are an ignorant as well. Answer these two questions truthfully you say yet asked 6 questions. Now why should I answer an ignorant fool who doesn't know the difference between 6 and 2. Run along fool as answers to questions such as these are beyond your level of understanding. A word of advice : revise your counting of numbers. I have a kid who can help you with that.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by nortcentrallord(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
udatso:

Initially I thought you were just a fool but it's clear now that you are an ignorant as well. Answer these two questions truthfully you say yet asked 6 questions. Now why should I answer an ignorant fool who doesn't know the difference between 6 and 2. Run along fool as answers to questions such as these are beyond your level of understanding. A word of advice : revise your counting of numbers. I have a kid who can help you with that.

Hahahahaha, I can feel the pain and anger in your voice and it certainly has nothing to do with my mistake of numbering. Well, I 4giv you for the insult since violence is particularly "your thing" while we are known for peacegrin grin.

But it baffles me of all what I wrote, it's my numbering you choose to comment on. Could it be that you are frustrated and disappointed in your sex craved pedophile prophet mohamed or you have no defense for your religion of misfit?

Now, go ahead and answer my earlier asked 6 questions. grin grin while am smiling in Whiz Khalifer style and waiting.
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by nammi: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
grin

stevikenna:
WHAT IS IT ABOUT CHILDREN THAT MAKES CLERICS ATTRACTED TO THEM
IN THE LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE SO MUCH ABOUT ALFAS SEXUALLY ABUSING MINORS
I ALSO REMEMBER THE NASTY CONTROVERSY ABOUT CATHOLIC PRIESTS AND CHILDREN
grin

stevikenna:
WHAT IS IT ABOUT CHILDREN THAT MAKES CLERICS ATTRACTED TO THEM
IN THE LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE SO MUCH ABOUT ALFAS SEXUALLY ABUSING MINORS
I ALSO REMEMBER THE NASTY CONTROVERSY ABOUT CATHOLIC PRIESTS AND CHILDREN
Re: Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos by Jkvivi2020: 9:30am On May 15, 2015
He don Bleep that toto to red. Free toto. People still fall for the useless word fake fools who call themself men of god say.any person who tells you as a girl/woman i must sleep with u for u to get spiritual cleansing u have to run very fast because he is a fake prophet. So women/girl learn from this. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) / Woman Disappears With 13-Month-Old Baby In Rivers (pic) / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.