Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,771 members, 7,965,904 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sound Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sound Drive (663 Views)

Installed Windows Xp Sp2 Has No Sound / Help!the Sound From My Laptop Is Distorted. / How Can I Convert Sound Files From .wma Format To Mp3 Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Drive by protocol(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2009
PLS GUYS, I CANT HEAR ANYTHING WHEN I PLAY MUSIC IN MY SYSTEM. THINK THE SYSTEM HAS NO SOUND DRIVE. PLS HELP
THANKS
Re: Sound Drive by Martins00(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2009
Its called sound driver!
Re: Sound Drive by segsalerty(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2009
contact an engineer to drive the sound for you! you might have lost most of your system's drivers during/after your last re-format of the OS!
Re: Sound Drive by Dclique(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2009
u can dwnld the sound driver or buy a software of it,
dwnld it at www.hp.com
search for drives
Re: Sound Drive by oelcolo: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2009
Depend on the make. All you need to do is to google it and download the driver or better still go to a shop and request for the drivers of your laptop.

Then go home and run it via
Right click on my computer/ manage/device manager/check if the sound has a yellow question mark. If yes continue with the drivers installation.

If NO note that either the sound is on mute or double click on your sound icon on your system tray and increase the WAVE.

you will have an out put this time,

ENJOY,

If you can't still resolve it, call back @ chuks_joel@rocketmail.com,

(1) (Reply)

Atm Scam / Please Help Me / Please Help!what Is The Ideal System For Me To Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.