Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja (41599 Views)

Wife Of Peter Agi Escapes Assassination Attempt In Calabar. Photos / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Sanitation Offender Resisting KAI Official's Arrest In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Billygee2u: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
buhari kinsmen
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by brownlord: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

What are you on about mate? Is this meant to be ironic?

R''pe is a universal problem. Not a localized problem

You are trying too hard to defend your siblings.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Missmossy(f): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by lonelydora: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
I have told people that whenever they these Fulanis and their cattle in any farm or bush, thwy should run for their lives. Don't wait for them to come near you.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
brownlord:

But most of the foolanis herdsmen are blood thirsty demons and r@pist

Not exactly....and I speak from personal experience as a doc who has worked in rural areas up North...and has treated Fulanis, and many other tribes.

Most Fulanis are peace loving gents....and ladies (And BTW....some of their ladies too have been molested whilst on their own....you never hear about it).Of course...some of them are nasty fellows.

Besides....a funny thing I notice on nairaland is that when the tribe of a r'pist is mentioned....there are people who promptly say that everyone in that tribe is a r'pist. This has to stop...because it is so patently untrue.

As for the recent fulani violence....regrettable. I make no excuses for that....but I will say this....state and LGA's do not plan in this country....especially when it comes to land management. Thanks to the growing populaiton....where once farmers and Fulanis could coexist peacefully....they can't because the land is not enough for the two of them

Changes have to be made....and it won't be easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Bants(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

What are you on about mate? Is this meant to be ironic?

R''pe is a universal problem. Not a localized problem

I know is a universal problem but is just at its highest in India and Nigeria is not a country with major rape cases probably domestic abuse yea but not rape
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennygee:
Like some will say here "Konji na Bast.ard"

Konji is not an excuse, his promiscuous Arse should be cooling off in jail.

cheesy cheesy did you read the passage @ all?
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by joystickextendr: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
these is serious angry

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
lonelydora:
I have told people that whenever they these Fulanis and their cattle in any farm or bush, thwy should run for their lives. Don't wait for them to come near you.

Hmm....

I grew up in the North. ....in one of the university housing estates.

We had Fulanis come to graze their cows in the wide open spaces in the university estate. Most of them were honest people(One of them even helped us get rid of a beehive in a tree opposite our house.).

The problem is that in1940...there were 30million Nigerians.In 1963....there were 55 million Nigerians.(Fulani inclusive), now there are 170million Nigerians (fulani inclusive). Add the Sahara desert pushing down....and you get why suddenly there are clashes all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
nigerian women should be empowered, trained to prevent oppression, rape is at the top of the list. this type of men should be shot dead as they made their intention known to the women. people should be looked at as individuals. no tribe is 100% homogenous in anything. no religion tolerate rape. whoever wishes to implement it should have a hot lead coming to stop him cold.

only those worse than the beast in the forest will attempt rape when he came out a woman. it is pure sickness that will drive anyone to that level. they need treatment against it before they actually attempt it. they should be shot the moment the approach the target.

the nigerian security apparatus, expecially the police should be disbanded, dis-centralized and let each town organize its own as needed from the pool of locals, have county police from the locals and have state police from the locals and let the ss/cid and its affiliates be the only national security agency.

if only nigeria has a good leadership instead of all these 'looking out for what can go into my pocket' people pretending to govern. shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Fosterbrand: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
10 Minute Meditation: 10 Ways It Can Make Your Life Better

http://fosternice..com/2015/03/10-minute-meditation-10-ways-it-can.html
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by MKO4ever(m): 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
This one don pass attempted rape oo, because the useless man must have actually raped that woman immediately the woman became unconscious.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bants:

I know is a universal problem but is just at its highest in India and Nigeria is not a country with major rape cases probably domestic abuse yea but not rape

We are hearing about India in the news because some foreign women got raped, and because the medical student rape of a few years ago was very brutal.

Nigeria too has similar issues. And the thing is....we have a poor record in dealing with rape in this country. Denial and shielding of the perps is one of many issues.

Add the fact that we do not have a DNA database.....
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
IVORY2009:

cheesy cheesy did you read the passage @ all?

Yes i did now. He matcheted the woman because she no gree?

Abi?
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Franchise21(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
ijustdey:

only heaven knows what did transpired during her unconscious state because the man might have carries out his deed....

just an assumption
cc lalasticlala
Carried nt Carries
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
brownlord:

You are trying too hard to defend your siblings.

Oy...I am a Southerner!

And my point still stands.....and rape is a problem bigger than tribe or religion.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Bants(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

We are hearing about India in the news because some foreign women got raped, and because the medical student rape of a few years ago was very brutal.

Nigeria too has similar issues. And the thing is....we have a poor record in dealing with rape in this country. Denial and shielding of the perps is one of many issues.

Add the fact that we do not have a DNA database.....

You probably use an Iphone i'm just a blackberry user
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bants:

You probably use an Iphone i'm just a blackberry user

I do not have an Iphone or a BlackBerry... grin

Tragic, isn't it.... sad
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Not again..wen will all dis stop?
babe u on every page
Do school or work?
Pls
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Bants(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I do not have an Iphone or a BlackBerry... grin

Tragic, isn't it.... sad

Android probably a samsung or nokia
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
buari buari how many times did i call u? anyways GEL till 2019
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by gud4dbest(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Herdsman...again!
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
softapple:
buari buari how many times did i call u? anyways GEL till 2019

Who is in carge of the Police? The PDP run federal government.

Who is in charge of the FCT? The PDP run federal govt.

Who is in charge of law enforcement policy? The PDP govt.

Unless Buhari the Old man is the president.......you really cannot make the above comment.

And unless you have visual or wirtten proof that Buhari gave instructions to the man to do the deed.....you have no basis for the comment.

You PDPians.....the next thing is that you will be blaming late Ojukwu for crimes committed by an Igbo, or Awolowo for Yoruba crimes. As for me...I choose to blame the perpetrator.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
pretydiva:
Things r getting out of hand dis days
diva Barca won yesterday o, i did nt c u 4 d free drinks n suya o. by d way are u 4rm sapele in delta state?
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by deor03(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Can we have ranches in Nigeria ? These Fulani herdsmen walking all over the does not make sense !!!!!!!!

This is 21st century
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
deor03:
Can we have ranches in Nigeria ? These Fulani herdsmen walking all over the does not make sense !!!!!!!!

This is 21st century

The ranch solution is a good idea.

Grazing reserves might work too.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Who is in carge of the Police? The PDP run federal government.

Who is in charge of the FCT? The PDP run federal govt.

Who is in charge of law enforcement policy? The PDP govt.

Unless Buhari the Old man is the president.......you really cannot make the above comment.

And unless you have visual or wirtten proof that Buhari gave instructions to the man to do the deed.....you have no basis for the comment.

You PDPians.....the next thing is that you will be blaming late Ojukwu for crimes committed by an Igbo, or Awolowo for Yoruba crimes. As for me...I choose to blame the perpetrator.
its as simple as this, Goodluck jonathan has a waec result n he is a graduate of uniport so its natural 4 him to control d police n all authorities but Buari has no waec result so its natural for him to controls all herdsmen in d country, so u c y i said buari. its just logic.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
softapple:
its as simple as this, Goodluck jonathan has a waec result n he is a graduate of uniport so its natural 4 him to control d police n all authorities but Buari has no waec result so its natural for him to controls all herdsmen in d country, so u c y i said buari. its just logic.

I marvel at your wise use of logic.....not.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I marvel at your wise use of logic.....not.

bro u dnt need a soothsayer to tell u dat im saying d truth
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by akinbobola3: 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
hmmmm......... God turn the heart of those committing such havok in the society

GEJ CONTINUE UR WOK
dDean
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
lovat:
What are these fulani herdsmen turning into? The other day they killed some yoruba farmers in Osun state, we need to put these herdsmen where they belong

I blame federal govt. state govt, local govt and police. This kind of craps happens everyday cos our system is not working properly. There is failure everywhere. Sometimes, i sight cattle not far from MM airport runway.

POLICE WILL NOT ALLOW US TO CARRY COMMON RAZOR BUT THEY ALLOW HERDSMEN TO CARRY SWORD.

Govt. should ban the movement of cattle and provide camps or jungles for rearing. ARGENTINA IS THE WORLD BIGGEST BEEF PRODUCER BUT YOU CANT SEE CATTLE ROAM AROUND IN THE STREET OR LOCAL FARMERS FIGHTING.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by enomakos(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
the story is not complete

she was raped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Mother And Former Mother In-law In Kaduna / Native Doctor Asks The Gods To Kill Man Who Flogged A Lady In Libya / Soldier Smashes Windscreen Of Man Listening To Radio In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.