Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja (41573 Views)

Wife Of Peter Agi Escapes Assassination Attempt In Calabar. Photos / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Sanitation Offender Resisting KAI Official's Arrest In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by konjivity: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
I advise women who consider themselves vulnerable to weigh the option of acquiring a scary 3D sticker which they can stick to their private region when they venture out. The good thing is that you don't need to drag with your perceived assailant, just un*dress to reveal your scary stuff. I bet you the Fulani man would take to his heels, screaming allahu akbar! allahu akbar!!

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Faraidi(m): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
dre11:

and one of this Fulani want to rule Nigeria.God forbid instead we shall disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by condralbede(m): 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
lovat:
What are these fulani herdsmen turning into? The other day they killed some yoruba farmers in Osun state, we need to put these herdsmen where they belong
We have to start with buhari and his 150 cows...Wats ur say
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Bowaley17(m): 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Joysticks causing problem since 100BC
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by dre11(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:
and one of this Fulani want to rule Nigeria.God forbid instead we shall disintegrate.

And what has the man who isn't a Fulani done for the country that the incumbent is now acting as the opposition
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDPwayoo:

I blame federal govt. state govt, local govt and police. This kind of craps happens everyday cos our system is not working properly. There is failure everywhere. Sometimes, i sight cattle not far from MM airport runway.

POLICE WILL NOT ALLOW US TO CARRY COMMON RAZOR BUT THEY ALLOW HERDSMEN TO CARRY SWORD.

Govt. should ban the movement of cattle and provide camps or jungles for rearing. ARGENTINA IS THE WORLD BIGGEST BEEF PRODUCER BUT YOU CANT SEE CATTLE ROAM AROUND IN THE STREET OR LOCAL FARMERS FIGHTING.

That's largely because historically....cattle in Argentina was and still is reared in ranches. The only time cattle was moved in large numbers was when Rancher A had sold a large number of cattle to Rancher B....or in cases of drought(and even then....thanks to science.....).

It was the white Argentinians who brought cattle to Argentina BTW.....
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by leesworld(m): 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Our government should do something about these people who take law into their hands
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by EdwinOse: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
BY THE TIME BUHARI ENTERS POWER, THE FULANIS WOULD TAKE OVER PEOPLES' HOMES.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by continentalceo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
lovat:
What are these fulani herdsmen turning into? The other day they killed some yoruba farmers in Osun state, we need to put these herdsmen where they belong
and some APC supporters will say " Sai buhari"
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by AreaFada2: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Faraidi:

An their Grand Patron Buhari is not even president o.

People in Osun and elsewhere should wait for more if their "why are your people killing my people" goon wins.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

That's largely because historically....cattle in Argentina was and still is reared in ranches. The only time cattle was moved in large numbers was when Rancher A had sold a large number of cattle to Rancher B....or in cases of drought(and even then....thanks to science.....).

It was the white Argentinians who brought cattle to Argentina BTW.....

u mean we dont deserve that in Nigeria or we are not qualified to implement those safe measures? na wa ooo. i dont get ur lecture
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u mean we dont deserve that in Nigeria or we are not qualified to implement those safe measures? na wa ooo. i dont get ur lecture

Pointing out important differences....and yes....we need to follow Argentina's good example.

Besides.....we only have one cattle rearing tribe in Nigeria. Other African countries have two or three....
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Pointing out important differences....and yes....we need to follow Argentina's good example.

Besides.....we only have one cattle rearing tribe in Nigeria. Other African countries have two or three....

Having "only one cattle rearing tribe in Nigeria" suppose to be an advantage to control them easily. But in a situation where the govt doesnt see it as a problem, the herdsmen will continue to be lawless.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Having "only one cattle rearing tribe in Nigeria" suppose to be an advantage to control them easily. But in a situation where the govt doesnt see it as a problem, the herdsmen will continue to be lawless.

Problem really is the population of farmers, cattle rearers and cattle is growing....and the land is not growing with them.

That is why we have to have better land management practice in Nigeria....simples.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by 400billionman: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari cannot even tame his brothers...
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Fourwinds: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ijustdey:

only heaven knows what did transpired during her unconscious state because the man might have carries out his deed....

just an assumption
cc lalasticlala
what u said is very possible. meanwhile. if dis incident repeat itself., I will advice dose living dere to take to arm. it is only wen u allow nonsense dat nonsense keeps repeating itself
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by ChynoBEATS: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
lovat:

Ask buhari na, sheybi it's his fifle ...
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Fourwinds: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
snowland:
Na wa oo. What happened to her when she was unconscious?. Did the rapist have his way or he just left her after hitting her with the cutlass or what? This story is incomplete jare.
true its incomplete
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
women should not go to d farm alone again. a male should accompany dem with a better gun(s). I nid to kill dose bastard...herdmen abi fulani
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by KingBish(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
lovat:

They've abruptly made GEJ their patron. There's very little that can be done to put the twats where they belong
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by ijustdey: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
what u said is very possible. meanwhile. if dis incident repeat itself., I will advice dose living dere to take to arm. it is only wen u allow nonsense dat nonsense keeps repeating itself

but will taking law into their own hand solve this problem

don't you think it will take it into another new dimension
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Fourwinds: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
ijustdey:

but will taking law into their own hand solve this problem

don't you think it will take it into another new dimension
dats d new dimension I want it to go. u can't expect me to sit down and someone will be killing., maiming., and raping me. I'm a civilise man but if I'm pushed to d wall expect anything
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by ijustdey: 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
dats d new dimension I want it to go. u can't expect me to sit down and someone will be killing., maiming., and raping me. I'm a civilise man but if I'm pushed to d wall expect anything

what I would suggest is everyone learn the art of self defence and not arming themselves as you suggest. with that you can protect yourself and also learn to walk in 2 or 3 because it would be difficult to carry such act when in group of 2or3
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by ojosam29: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
make he go marry now, this is pure wickedness.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by prophetfire: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na so for el-rufai's brothers.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
prophetfire:
Na so for el-rufai's brothers.

Hmm....so you have proof that El Rufai's relative was involved?

Excellent.....the DPO would be very glad to hear from you......

Be a good Nigerian and help our sister out....by showing your evidence to the Police.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Fourwinds: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
ijustdey:

what I would suggest is everyone learn the art of self defence and not arming themselves as you suggest. with that you can protect yourself and also learn to walk in 2 or 3 because it would be difficult to carry such act when in group of 2or3
what is self defense....what is arming oneself. u read in d story dat d woman was attacked with a cutlass. do u think if dat woman was with man d fulani wouldn't attack. until d fulani man sees a man with a cutlass or a better gun with d woman dat will deter him from carrying out his devilish act
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by prophetfire: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Hmm....so you have proof that El Rufai's relative was involved?

Excellent.....the DPO would be very glad to hear from you......

Be a good Nigerian and help our sister out....by showing your evidence to the Police.
all fulani cattle rearers are his brothers.he defends their evil acts.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
prophetfire:
all fulani cattle rearers are his brothers.he defends their evil acts.

Then what are you waiting for...you have the evidence....head to the Police.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by prophetfire: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Then what are you waiting for...you have the evidence....head to the Police.
pocket defence lawyer,call the police.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
prophetfire:
pocket defence lawyer,call the police.

Why are you disturbing me.....yu said that El-Rufai's brothers were responsible.

Meaning....you know something.

I don'tknow anything other than what the press reported....but YOU know something since you put a name to the face so to speak....

Now...are you ready to go to the Police...and tell them the facts you know?

Before I go....it is not a pleasant thing to be consumed by hate. Remember that.
Re: Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja by ijustdey: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fourwinds:
what is self defense....what is arming oneself. u read in d story dat d woman was attacked with a cutlass. do u think if dat woman was with man d fulani wouldn't attack. until d fulani man sees a man with a cutlass or a better gun with d woman dat will deter him from carrying out his devilish act

there is a big difference BTW arming yourself and self defense.....

self defense you can turn his weapon into yours by having the upper hand
where you learn any art of self defense like karate, judo and such...... by that way you can prevent yourself and use his weapon against him such as its being done in paramilitary forces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Mother And Former Mother In-law In Kaduna / Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / 'Bishop' Returns To South Africa After Ozubulu Church Massacre.See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.