Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Boeing 747 For Sale - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Boeing 747 For Sale (20228 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by hbrednic: 2:59am On Jan 21, 2009
Kafin:

Ogbele-gbele ooo, Emeeeeka, whetin dey happen?
Who be this Oblo?? If na your assistant or you sabi am, better yarn am say the air-plane is ALREADY SOLD.

I beg, make you and Oblo no come use omo-onile style take sell my air-plane to somebody else oo.

I understand say you get them boku, but you have to let Oblo know that as he deals and negotiate with new buyers, he must let them know that they are not buying the "very-first-one". That one na my own faa!!

I branched for mechanic village yesterday and discussed with baba-Yekini. He confirmed that he has majority of the parts in stock except the Landing gear. After calling his supplier in Ladipo, he assured me that all the parts of the air-plane are available, so I have nothing to fear.

Baba Yekini has assured me that he will handle all mechanical maintainance/repairs while his cousin who is a draftsman will attend to any structural/aerodynamic issues. Thanks to knotty, I will go ahead and buy my own Pilot License.

My time has come; everything is just working out for good.

the blackbox of the boeing wey you just buy dey with me grin
if you wan buy am too,ask google my number and get intouch asap as demand for it is too high.
the price is N1billion but maybe raised upwards without notice.
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by earTHMama: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2009
how MEND go rent this one,na ordinary fishing net dem go take collect am
abi no be russian made?

grin grin grin I think its the best weapon against yaradua and his hausa brothers because dem go think say na shark dey storm asorock before dem hear gbooooooom. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by earTHMama: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2009
the blackbox of the boeing wey you just buy dey with me Grin
if you wan buy am too,ask google my number and get intouch asap as demand for it is too high.
Nigerian plane need black box? For what? cheesy cheesy
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by igwe11(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2009
hbrednic:

the blackbox of the boeing wey you just buy dey with me grin
Na lie, your own black box must belongs either to Sosoliso or Belview.
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by smol(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2009
All of you buying planes and submarines, hmnn dont think you will just be flying your planes without problems. No one is yet to visit the Federal Air Safety Commission (FASC) of which i am a standing member. i will mount Air blocks on every major air route and dont think we will collect N20, infact because na plane hold your N1000 notes. we dont have change for dollars or pounds. any plane without particulars and our tip will be towed immediately (to collect am na another story). no agency for under-water routes yet but we are working on it.
yours sincerely
captain long throat(aka capt. no long thing)
google my name for my contacts.
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by AloyEmeka9: 2:11am On Jan 23, 2009
All of you buying planes and submarines, hmnn dont think you will just be flying your planes without problems. No one is yet to visit the Federal Air Safety Commission (FASC) of which i am a standing member. i will mount Air blocks on every major air route and dont think we will collect N20, infact because na plane hold your N1000 notes. we dont have change for dollars or pounds. any plane without particulars and our tip will be towed immediately (to collect am na another story). no agency for under-water routes yet but we are working on it.
yours sincerely
captain long throat(aka capt. no long thing)
google my name for my contacts.

Wait till I bring in the rocket for sale by next month.

[size=14pt]If you want to go to honeymoon in the space, this is the time to buy my rocket. The give away price is N14M[/size]
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by oblo(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please for all of you buying all dese TRANSPORT MACHINES, I HAVE GOOD A1 JET FUEL STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE, ( VANDALIZED PIPELINE)VERY VERY CHEAP[!! IN FACT ALMOST FREE, (WHY WONT UR ENGINE KNOCK WEN I MIX AM WIT IYA AKARA OIL DOWN MY STREET!!, AWOOF PEOPLE) PLEASE BOOK UR ORDER NOW SO WE CAN SEE HOW DEMAND WILL WARANT MORE VANDALISATION OF OIL PIPELINE, DON'T FORGET WE ALSO HAVE LARGE STOCK OF INDUSTRIAL SIEVES AND A1 JET FUEL INJECTOR CLEANER, ON AIR ENGINE REPLACER SYSTEMS ( SO THE PLANE DOES NOT HAVE TO LAND FOR ENGINE REPAIRS!!!!, MORE TO COME PLEASE STAY PUT!!.
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by yelfal: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2009
I can't shout
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by Kafin(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2009
I should have opened a new thread with a wonderful title to share my experience with Aloy.Emeka, but since Emeka is more interested in a "silently doing a good job" approach, and has an idea of "those that buy from me will know", I will just add my comments to this existing thread.

A lot has happened since I took possession of the Boeing 787 airplane, and Emeka has always been available to help. His services did not stop with the sales, but he continued to amaze me with more and more.

First, after Baba-Yekini inspected the air plane and noted that the Black Box was missing, I called Emeka and from our discussions, I was sure he knew nothing about the disappearance of the Black Box. Emeka informed me that he personally checked every component on the airplane before she (yes my airplane is feminine, her name na AMAKA, and I hope say she go born plenty pikin.) left obodo-oyinbo. The airplane was first taken to TinCan for customs and clearing, but after reading my message Emeka moved the airplane to the airport as I requested. Total time spent at TinCan was less than 5 minutes.

Baba-Yekini was talking to his suppliers at Ladipo to get a replacement which Emeka offered to pay for (according to his words, "I will never sell anything that is not complete to my customers"wink, when we read the posting from Mr WHARF-RAT (AKA hbrednic). Emeka has been negotiating with the wharf-Rat, and I should be having my Black Box back on the plane very soon. I still cant imagine how Mr Wharf-Rat could have done so much within the five minutes that AMAKA spent at TinCan.

I will be suing hbrednic to court for Armed Robery. One on the cameras on the airplane had his picture as he gained entry into the airplane, ran-searched every where, and removed the Black Box, he was armed with several tools.

I will also let you know that Emeka paid for my Pilot License, and has promised to work with smol of FASC to ensure that I can fly anywhere I want without any disturbance. I dont know the details but I just got a call from oblo that he (oblo) won a contract to be supplying me original Jet A1 fuel for one year. I dont know where oblo is getting the Jet A1 fuel, but I go collect am.

Igwe, I see say you like that Submarine wey Emeka wan sell. Make I advice you, act quickly o before somebody else buy am. If your money no reach, go borrow money join. I see say you dey talk about SIN (Submarine Identification Number) and other grama. Look, Emeka no dey sell bend-down o. If Emeka sell am, believe me na A1 quality. You go come get excellent service take join.

Kai, I belefull with this airplane wey I buy from Emeka soo tay I think say I must give one Title to this man called Emeka. Me I no go do like other people wey dey create different accounts take give themselves big-big titles. I go put my request before the elders, make them first bless am.

Elders, I beg una, make una allow me give the title of "Onye ma eme ihe of Nairaland auto" to this fantastic man called Aloy.Emeka. . . .
.Elders are delibrating.
My request is approved

Emeka, you are the true son of your father, You have done well, good people no easy to find, you go live long. I know say you come from better home, I happy well well with all the things you don do, and I hereby give you the title of "Onye ma eme ihe of Nairaland auto" cheesy cheesy

Whether na for honeymoon or valentine, make una quickly buy the Submarine (e no be Russian made, I assure you) and the Rocket oo. I no wan be the only one wey dey salute Chief Emeka, the "Onye ma eme ihe of Nairaland auto" for his excelent service.
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by igwe11(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2009
Going through your post, I hereby endorse his title "Chief Emeka, the "Onye ma eme ihe of Nairaland auto""
For the submarine, I heard that the sale of our high seas is part of our govt's 7 point agenda.
But come to think of it, when will that be actualized.
I gotta ask for loan from angelchi now!!.
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by smol(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2009
PRIVATE MESSAGE TO EMEKA

As a government man it has come to my attention that the EFCC are on the verge of launching an investigation regarding your recent activities. you have been bringing lots of heavy transport machineries into the country lately and you and I know that your ways are not pure. so i will suggest that you visit me instata so we can trash this problem out like the professionals that we are, ok? you know there is nothing money cannot solve, or maybe one private jet in my garage will solve this simple misunderstanding. you know i like the way you are helping us, so pls do the right thing
Yours Sincerely
Capt. Long throat.
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by smol(m): 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ Kafin
Sir, the papers for your plane got to my honorable table for my signature yesterday, though Emeka has done some work on his part,you see I still expect you to *shake body* for me if you know what i mean.just a little something to force my hand into signing your particulars.i will advice you do this to avoid accidental discharge of one of my weapons at my Air block. You know my boys are vibrant and over zealous, so anything can happen.

@Oblo
I have put together a crack team to trace and pinpoint the exact location of your nefarious activities where you perforate our pipelines for Jet fuel. I am utterly surprised that you still have not visited my office to pay your *TITHE* like your fellow Militant brothers do. I will trace you, find you and shoot you,do you hear me.Nonsense Militant,you dont want to pay me my 10%.make I catch you first. no commot from your creek oh.

yours sincerely,
Capt. Long Throat.
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by igwe11(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2009
smol:

@ Kafin
Sir, the papers for your plane got to my honorable table for my signature yesterday, though Emeka has done some work on his part,you see I still expect you to *shake body* for me if you know what i mean.just a little something to force my hand into signing your particulars.i will advice you do this to avoid accidental discharge of one of my weapons at my Air block. You know my boys are vibrant and over zealous, so anything can happen.

@Oblo
I have put together a crack team to trace and pinpoint the exact location of your nefarious activities where you perforate our pipelines for Jet fuel. I am utterly surprised that you still have not visited my office to pay your *TITHE* like your fellow Militant brothers do. I will trace you, find you and shoot you,do you hear me.Nonsense Militant,you dont want to pay me my 10%.make I catch you first. no commot from your creek oh.

yours sincerely,
Capt. Long Throat.
@Capt. Long Throa
In as much I don't tolerate corruption in any form, I must commend you for being courageous enough to wash your dirty linen in a public. smiley cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by ohaechesi(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2009
i'm too far from your trade, make it look better next time
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by oblo(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2009
smol:

@Oblo

yours sincerely,
Capt. Long Throat.

Cappy!!!

You How far now? You no know me again? Na me be dat dealer wen supply ur wife with (smuggled) Ororo(peanut oil) for your wife mega store, haba dat was only last yr ke!!, Abi how do you tink we have been able to win the contract to suppy A1 jet fuel if not for your magnimonous gesture to direct ur patrol teams in the other direction,  Mwile let me just use this forum to inform you that we will be branching out our operations to include kerosene and petrol. All you need do is tell me how many bags of smuggled pirated bags of rice you want for your wifes store, scratch my back i scratch yours!! I still day my creek its just dat we used dynamite to dislodge the creek and change its location, notin has changed!!! grin grin grin! Mwile i know say u day joke say u wan shoot me??/whosai!! ODI ESHI, Last last lets meet somwhere and discuss dis whole tin over some burukutu!!

Mwile large stocks still available!! Watch out for our new branch opening soon at bakassi penisulla!!
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by igwe11(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2009
oblo:

Cappy!!!

You How far now? You no know me again? Na me be dat dealer wen supply ur wife with (smuggled) Ororo(peanut oil) for your wife mega store, haba dat was only last yr ke!!, Abi how do you tink we have been able to win the contract to suppy A1 jet fuel if not for your magnimonous gesture to direct ur patrol teams in the other direction,  Mwile let me just use this forum to inform you that we will be branching out our operations to include kerosene and petrol. All you need do is tell me how many bags of smuggled pirated bags of rice you want for your wifes store, scratch my back i scratch yours!! I still day my creek its just dat we used dynamite to dislodge the creek and change its location, notin has changed!!! grin grin grin! Mwile i know say u day joke say u wan shoot me??/whosai!! ODI ESHI, Last last lets meet somwhere and discuss dis whole tin over some burukutu!!

Mwile large stocks still available!! Watch out for our new branch opening soon at bakassi penisulla!!
so, na true him talk. make  kwara police no hearam ooooo  grin grin whether na them go make the person or the person go turn into sheep by himself my hand no dey am Ooooo. grin grin grin
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by hbrednic: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2009
[/quote
Kafin:

I should have opened a new thread with a wonderful title to share my experience with Aloy.Emeka, but since Emeka is more interested in a "silently doing a good job" approach, and has an idea of "those that buy from me will know", I will just add my comments to this existing thread.

A lot has happened since I took possession of the Boeing 787 airplane, and Emeka has always been available to help. His services did not stop with the sales, but he continued to amaze me with more and more.

[b]First, after Baba-Yekini inspected the air plane and noted that the Black Box was missing, I called Emeka and from our discussions, I was sure he knew nothing about the disappearance of the Black Box. Emeka informed me that he personally checked every component on the airplane before she (yes my airplane is feminine, her name na AMAKA, and I hope say she go born plenty pikin.) left obodo-oyinbo. The airplane was first taken to TinCan for customs and clearing, but after reading my message Emeka moved the airplane to the airport as I requested. Total time spent at TinCan was less than 5 minutes.

Baba-Yekini was talking to his suppliers at Ladipo to get a replacement which Emeka offered to pay for (according to his words, "I will never sell anything that is not complete to my customers"wink, when we read the posting from Mr WHARF-RAT (AKA hbrednic). Emeka has been negotiating with the wharf-Rat, and I should be having my Black Box back on the plane very soon. I still cant imagine how Mr Wharf-Rat could have done so much within the five minutes that AMAKA spent at TinCan.[/b]
I will be suing hbrednic to court for Armed Robery. One on the cameras on the airplane had his picture as he gained entry into the airplane, ran-searched every where, and removed the Black Box, he was armed with several tools.

I will also let you know that Emeka paid for my Pilot License, and has promised to work with smol of FASC to ensure that I can fly anywhere I want without any disturbance. I dont know the details but I just got a call from oblo that he (oblo) won a contract to be supplying me original Jet A1 fuel for one year. I dont know where oblo is getting the Jet A1 fuel, but I go collect am.

Igwe, I see say you like that Submarine wey Emeka wan sell. Make I advice you, act quickly o before somebody else buy am. If your money no reach, go borrow money join. I see say you dey talk about SIN (Submarine Identification Number) and other grama. Look, Emeka no dey sell bend-down o. If Emeka sell am, believe me na A1 quality. You go come get excellent service take join.

Kai, I belefull with this airplane wey I buy from Emeka soo tay I think say I must give one Title to this man called Emeka. Me I no go do like other people wey dey create different accounts take give themselves big-big titles. I go put my request before the elders, make them first bless am.

Elders, I beg una, make una allow me give the title of "Onye ma eme ihe of Nairaland auto" to this fantastic man called Aloy.Emeka. . . .
.Elders are delibrating.
My request is approved

Emeka, you are the true son of your father, You have done well, good people no easy to find, you go live long. I know say you come from better home, I happy well well with all the things you don do, and I hereby give you the title of "Onye ma eme ihe of Nairaland auto" cheesy cheesy

Whether na for honeymoon or valentine, make una quickly buy the Submarine (e no be Russian made, I assure you) and the Rocket oo. I no wan be the only one wey dey salute Chief Emeka, the "Onye ma eme ihe of Nairaland auto" for his excelent service.

complaining,crying and character assasi cant get you a blackbox.
you bought a disabled airplane,your AMAKA is a 1st class dangwurugu,so never ever take her out for dancing
otherwise be ready for whatever  grin grin
we are the number suppliers of black,red and green boxes worldwide,our clients are the AMERICAN,GERMAN AND RUSSIAN AIR-FORCE.
even the indians and chinese are begging us to sell to them,but we cant accept there ghana-must-go full of ruppees and yen.
our price has been reviewed upwards,its now N2bill for the blackbox.
if you still want it,ask google our number,we dont do advert because we are the best in what we do.
we are in this biz not to serve you but to deal with you cool cool
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by igwe11(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
@hbrednic
To be honest with you, your black box price is on the high side.
I 'd better advice mr. Kafin to go for the white box I saw in ladipo mrkt over the wkend at 120% cheaper and respray it to black or any color of his choice.
For the submarine, I will surely get it cheaper at the action site by next week. tongue
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by twinskenny(m): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2010
funny thread grin grin grin
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by samaiin: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
sold!!! sold!!! sold!!!
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by twinskenny(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2010
funny so who bought it??
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by emmawab(m): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2010
Please Visit http://www.pafaircraft.com
for more information. Thanks

Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2010
Rumour has it that , Chief Emeka, the "Onye ma eme ihe of Nairaland auto" is already in talks with the South Koreans to buy these 2 versatile ex-presidential planes, as backup for their airforce strike force.  You see, special fitments  to carry the most advanced missiles can be fabricated in Awka, with special alloys smelted from Ajaokuta, with drawings from Aba.   cool
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by kabirv: 2:53pm On May 08, 2011
what kind of rims does the tires have?
Re: Boeing 747 For Sale by eddy42k(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2011
pls post engine pix,, serious buyer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2005 For Sale / 2008 Model Benz Ml350 4matic Toks Selling Fast Full Option / FG Postpones 35% Levy On Used Cars Till April 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.