Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC (17339 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / Emir Sanusi & Attahiru Jega At Thomas Hodgkin Memorial Lecture In UK (Pics) / Buhari And Jega At Leadership Newspapers' Awards In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
nagoma:

Empty threats. He is only vacating the presidential villa after the election, and may finally go to prison after trial. Nothing else.
The same way civilians fought and game a democratic government that a military dictator is fighting desperately to gain a position.... Is the same way we'll fight to redeem any harm that will be done to our president....if u like...tell Buhari to bring Irag nation into the northern part of Nigeria.... We'll fight with every God given strength to win our nation back from fulanis and northern touts!
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2015
PassingShot:

But the discussion was centered around security for election in which he's a candidate. not so?
Of course, yes! But it wasn't about GEJ as a candidate but as a president whose duty is to ensure the safety of the inec staffs...!!
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2015
dafuturis:

Meaning he's proven incompetent, insincere and a terrible liar
Meaning..he is transparent...sincere and open minded!.... You can rant all you want...it won't change my vote!
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I did not tell ya to vote for the old guy.

You PDPians....some of us don't care for either party.
Good for you!... Non-patriotic citizens! Always looking out on the side that feed well.... But will never do anything to contribute to its success!
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by BabaO2: 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
foxxynik:

When I see silly questions of this sort..... I feel shamed!...lack of certificate...
Isn't Jega at the helm of being responsible for the safety of the ad-hoc officials?.... Just so you know...Jega is liable for the safety of his staffs...and he needs to discuss the security credence from the sitting president...

Please use ur brain and not ur head!
There is every reason for you to be shameful at yourself because you are devoid of knowledge and understanding. Jega is an independent umpire. Because Jonathan is ur president doesn't mean he has right to be sleeping with your wife. This is time of begging and prostrating for everybody by Jonathan, he was unwelcome beggar at atiku's residence just yesterday. He has no right to be romancing INEC, he was given power to appoint a credible independent minded person not to defile such person afterwards. Jonathan impunity and acting stup!d by default has no rival in the history of Nigeria
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Orunto: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
The President wants to go to the loo, it is wrong-APC. The President summons the Minister of Finance, it is wrong-APC. Mr. President appoints all members of INEC and to APC it is wrong for INEC to receive Presidential guidelines whenever it is necessary. God bless Nigeria.
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by midolian(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2015
foxxynik:

Its called.... Common sense...you just dnt have it..
He's d president....and he wasn't there as a PDP flag bearer... He went there to ensure that the security of the inec officials will be fully protected..
Maybe next time...GEJ will ensure that the APC will get themselves involve as GEJ wants to have a meeting with his dear wife!....in his private room!.... That will do!
its good to agree and disagree on this forum..insulting pple u don't know could be the biggest mistake of ur life. You can always make ur comments without insults. Be very careful. Thanks
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by netmillionaires(m): 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

you de mind this idiots.I don't blame them,it is the illiteracy of their presidential candidates that is affecting them
stop this hate of a thing here. We should be rational in this matter. Jonathan can't be contesting election as a candidate and also be summoning INEC like that expecially at this time. So far it concerns the election other party's candidate should have a representative to the meeting. Even US President don't have that privilege. It is called INJUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
BabaO2:

There is every reason for you to be shameful at yourself because you are devoid of knowledge and understanding. Jega is an independent umpire. Because Jonathan is ur president doesn't mean he has right to be sleeping with your wife. This is time of begging and prostrating for everybody by Jonathan, he was unwelcome beggar at atiku's residence just yesterday. He has no right to be romancing INEC, he was given power to appoint a credible independent minded person not to defile such person afterwards. Jonathan impunity and acting stup!d by default has no rival in the history of Nigeria
Am shameful at myself seeing idiiots like you think in a demented manner!
All what u've posted aint nothing but rubbish and without substantiation.... Jonathan begging Atiku... Of all people?..... Lol...u're a joker!...and a dreamer!
You can rant all u want....GEJ till you get common sense!
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
midolian:
its good to agree and disagree on this forum..insulting pple u don't know could be the biggest mistake of ur life. You can always make ur comments without insults. Be very careful. Thanks
Wha'ever!....ion give a shit..... Talk tu ma arse!
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by nagoma(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2015
foxxynik:

The same way civilians fought and game a democratic government that a military dictator is fighting desperately to gain a position.... Is the same way we'll fight to redeem any harm that will be done to our president....if u like...tell Buhari to bring Irag nation into the northern part of Nigeria.... We'll fight with every God given strength to win our nation back from fulanis and northern touts!

You are off the point. Ethnic and religious jingoism will not stop Nigerians from asking for good governance. The Corrupt and clueless President must go.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by yemison(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2015
for crying out loud Dis is d mata of security which has to b chaired by d president which he did, common d guy has to continue being president n am sure if APC were in office u would do dsem or even more.
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 19, 2015
nagoma:

You are off the point.
It isn't anybody's fault that you're inept and warily unable to assimilate my previous comment. #shame!
Ethnic and religious jingoism will not stop Nigerians from asking for good governance.
Ofcourse, it won't! Because people are seeking for transformation and not some form of change from a military dictator... Who doesn't know how he misplaced his certificates... A tribalist, a murderer, extortioner, etc.
The Corrupt and clueless President must go.
Lol....your hate doesn't make any different...Mr change!....Mr hate.... Mr Propaganda...Mr lies....
GEJ till you get common sense!
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by nagoma(m): 8:50am On Mar 19, 2015
foxxynik:

It isn't anybody's fault that you're inept and warily unable to assimilate my previous comment. #shame!
Ofcourse, it won't! Because people are seeking for transformation and not some form of change from a military dictator... Who doesn't know how he misplaced his certificates... A tribalist, a murderer, extortioner, etc.
Lol....your hate doesn't make any different...Mr change!....Mr hate.... Mr Propaganda...Mr lies.....
GEJ till you get common sense!

Nonsense. Even the clueless one is convinced

Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 19, 2015
nagoma:

Nonsense. Even the clueless one is convinced
You just don't get it..... Its GEJ till you get a common sense!..... Capiche?
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by GOATandYAMtheory: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
foxxynik:

You just don't get it..... Its GEJ till you get a common sense!..... Capiche?
you are such a foolish kid..very foolish I wonder how ur parents cope with you. You r so arrogant and inexperienced. You alone insulting everybody on nairaland just because they ve got views unlike yours. Y not make ur comment without insulting pple? You need to be very careful. Your pix is on ur profile. Any interested person can deal with you via that. Its a wicked world...

A word is enof 4 the wise

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
you are such a foolish kid..very foolish I wonder how ur parents cope with you. You r so arrogant and inexperienced. You alone insulting everybody on nairaland just because they ve got views unlike yours. Y not make ur comment without insulting pple? You need to be very careful. Your pix is on ur profile. Any interested person can deal with you via that. Its a wicked world...

A word is enof 4 the wise
And you insulted me on behalf of all the Nlanders... Who's now the foolish kid?... Wondering how ur sick parents cope with you!....
And mind you... You don't have what it takes to fetch me out in a country like ours!... You'll have to sweat ur sorry ass out before u'll trace me!...and when u find me...I'll jail you!...
Kids be ranting rubbish....
I simply do not insult ppl becoz they dnt share my political view....I rebel becoz of the insult they give to a sitting president!... You're free to insult him after he might have left the office in 2019.... But not as a sitting president... Do you know the power of a president?... Why would some infested HIV stricken bastards socially humiliate a president? Its very bad... GEJ is a father...and most be regarded as one!...
Just yesterday an old man...with his aggressive behaviours slap a young man at the roadside becoz he was standing on his way...the young built vibrant guy had to let him go...becoz he's a father... Most of this APC bastards would have fought back...!
Now you're free to insult a president and call him all sort of names! Simply becoz u dnt want him as a president anymore!...
Next time u quote me...dnt involve my parents...they're not ur mates! If u include dem again...I'll make u cry! I can insult parents...dnt jst push me!
Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by GOATandYAMtheory: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
foxxynik:

And you insulted me on behalf of all the Nlanders... Who's now the foolish kid?... Wondering how ur sick parents cope with you!....
And mind you... You don't have what it takes to fetch me out in a country like ours!... You'll have to sweat ur sorry ass out before u'll trace me!...and when u find me...I'll jail you!...
Kids be ranting rubbish....
I simply do not insult ppl becoz they dnt share my political view....I rebel becoz of the insult they give to a sitting president!... You're free to insult him after he might have left the office in 2019.... But not as a sitting president... Do you know the power of a president?... Why would some infested HIV stricken bastards socially humiliate a president? Its very bad... GEJ is a father...and most be regarded as one!...
Just yesterday an old man...with his aggressive behaviours slap a young man at the roadside becoz he was standing on his way...the young built vibrant guy had to let him go...becoz he's a father... Most of this APC bastards would have fought back...!
Now you're free to insult a president and call him all sort of names! Simply becoz u dnt want him as a president anymore!...
Next time u quote me...dnt involve my parents...they're not ur mates! If u include dem again...I'll make u cry! I can insult parents...dnt jst push me!
Now I am sure your parents will find it hard to cope with you. You r jst a kid and I pity u.

1 Like

Re: It’s Wrong For Jonathan To Summon Electoral Umpire, Jega At Will – APC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
Now I am sure your parents will find it hard to cope with you. You r jst a kid and I pity u.
Lol...indeed...they find it hard to cope with me...becoz I don't tolerate rubbish...and so....they give me my due respect and they earn theirs as well... Unlike ur parents! Who tolerate every rubbish that u spew!... They accommodate every insult u give to them... Reasons u think every parents are like urs.... Same way am sure ur parents aint educated...they're certificateless....
You pity a kid?....lol... How pathetic!.... Grow up son!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Assembly Adopts Resolutions Of South-south, South-east Joint Session / CCB Act That Indicts The Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen / Wike: Nigeria Is On Oxygen, Nobody Knows What Will Happen Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.