Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,243 members, 7,947,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

STUDY IN BULGARIA - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / STUDY IN BULGARIA (165716 Views)

Your Thougts About Living In Bulgaria East Europe / Please Any Nigerian Living Or Studying In Bulgaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2016
adebola5555:
questions asked was, why Bulgaria? do I know anybody in Bulgaria, where do I work, what do I do? how long I have worked there, im I married? do I have kids? etc

How far with your visa
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adegunwa4real(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2016
tlk2Prince:

Ok good that is my school so you no get worries.
Embassy na 5k i think.
Just let me no when ure ready to send your documents.

Hello bro, can you help me with the basic info/requirements about the school? Am interested...
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by oslove: 7:23am On Jul 11, 2016
Tlk2prine pls I want you to help me in any Bulgaria universities with low tuition fee and procedures.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
oslove:
Tlk2prine pls I want you to help me in any Bulgaria universities with low tuition fee and procedures.
least of the tutor fee is 2800eur
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Harjet(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
adeniyibolanle:
How far Niyi? Shey u no see my msg on Fb ni?? Pls reply asap
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Cherenprince: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello bro. I'm in Bulgaria presently and all that brother said about Varna and all is true. He said exactly what I'm seeing here real life!!! I speak a little of the language but to be honest with y'all, the life here is terrible like as it is on Nigeria. Lol a Bulgarian guy said different color, same shit hehe cheesy me wey I get tooth ache because of their weather climax, by the time I went to their hospital even with my insurance lol when I heard their prize and cost, I ran away and I decided to stay with my tooth ache for now as my personal student D visa!! In God we trust. Please brother I hope to go to Germany after my Bulgarian exam but I wish I get a legit advice from Varna to Germany from that brother or anyone who knows wassup. Cus I believe what he said cus it's happening here live! Na so w dey go na
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ono757: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
favourmic:

How far with your visa

Please can you help me with the documents, requirement and procedure for Bulgaria visa application
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
adeniyibolanle:

Please I need your Bulgarian contact

1 Like

Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Ono757:

Please can you help me with the documents, requirement and procedure for Bulgaria visa application

Do you mean student visa or tourist visa?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ono757: 5:29am On Aug 07, 2016
favourmic:

Do you mean student visa or tourist visa?

Yes i mean Student Visa, i want to know the Documents i will need to take to the embassy and the what kind of questions that will be asked etc. i am just looking for highlights to make the Visa Processing at the embassy a success. thanks i await to hear from you soon
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Ono757:

Yes i mean Student Visa, i want to know the Documents i will need to take to the embassy and the what kind of questions that will be asked etc. i am just looking for highlights to make the Visa Processing at the embassy a success. thanks i await to hear from you soon

Before you even think of the embassy first pray to get admission I don't know your course you want but I will advise you to Google them and check their requirements
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by dailydolar(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2016
I got this from a school in Bulgaria please someone help me on how to verify my resultsDear Chiegene Fidelis,

I am very glad that you are interested in our master program in Computational Chemistry. In order to sign up, the most important thing that you have to do is to  legalize your B.Sc. diploma and provide a  Bulgarian translation (by a licensed and authorized translator). These are submitted either to the Bulgarian Embassy in Abuja or directly to the Ministry of Education in Sofia. As soon as your diploma is acknowledged, you have to apply for enrolling in the program which is done in the central building of the University of Sofia, room 239 - this I can do for you if you send me all the papers. The deadline for this application is September 10, but applications are accepted from the beginning of August and the earlier you apply, the better, as the application is approved by several university bodies and it takes time. In case your application is approved, you have to pay your tuition fee and attend classes. Classes start on October 1.

If there is anything else I can help you with, do not hesitate to write.
Best wishes,
Alia Tadjer

Prof. Dr. Alia Tadjer
University of Sofia
Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy
Chair of Physical Chemistry
Head of the Quantum&Computational Chemistry Lab
Director of Computational Chemistry M.Sc. Program
1 James Bourchier Ave.
1164 Sofia, Bulgaria
tel (+3592)-2-8161-374
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ono757: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
I have already applied to New Bulgaria University and i am waiting for hear from them, so i want to know what documents will be needed to get a Visa cos i am positive i will get the admission.
Thanks

favourmic:

Before you even think of the embassy first pray to get admission I don't know your course you want but I will advise you to Google them and check their requirements
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ono757:
I have already applied to New Bulgaria University and i am waiting for hear from them, so i want to know what documents will be needed to get a Visa cos i am positive i will get the admission.
Thanks

Have you send all your document to them? And have they submit it to the ministry over there?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ono757: 7:08am On Aug 11, 2016
I have sent my documents to them and the translation has been done and it has been submitted in the school about two weeks ago. so i am waiting to hear from them and how far have you gone with your application?

favourmic:

Have you send all your document to them? And have they submit it to the ministry over there?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ono757:
I have sent my documents to them and the translation has been done and it has been submitted in the school about two weeks ago. so i am waiting to hear from them and how far have you gone with your application?

Glad to hear that but did you include your highschool diploma? I mean copy of your orignal result or just the print out? and did you translate your document here in nigeria or the school help you translate them? and what is the cost for the translation?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ono757: 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Yeah i included my high school diploma which is my SSCE i sent a copy of the original that was legalized and attested in Bulgaria embassy here in Nigeria, and a letter of eligibility from the ministry of education here also, before i DHL it to my brother over there for the translation, he helped me in submitting it to the School, i am waiting to hear from the school though and i dont have idea of how much he spent for the translation.

favourmic:

Glad to hear that but did you include your highschool diploma? I mean copy of your orignal result or just the print out? and did you translate your document here in nigeria or the school help you translate them? and what is the cost for the translation?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ono757:
Yeah i included my high school diploma which is my SSCE i sent a copy of the original that was legalized and attested in Bulgaria embassy here in Nigeria, and a letter of eligibility from the ministry of education here also, before i DHL it to my brother over there for the translation, he helped me in submitting it to the School, i am waiting to hear from the school though and i dont have idea of how much he spent for the translation.

Okay now I understand I we be sending mine again by next month cos of the holiday going here in embassy
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ono757:

How far with the admission
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by Ono757: 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Have not heard from the School, hopefully by ending of this month.. and how far have you gone with yours?

favourmic:

How far with the admission
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ono757:
Have not heard from the School, hopefully by ending of this month.. and how far have you gone with yours?

The embassy is on the holiday, I'm unable to do anything yet on it..
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
cowleg:

Please I need your Bulgarian contact
sorry brother was very busy all summer. Favourmic get my no
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Harjet:
How far Niyi? Shey u no see my msg on Fb ni?? Pls reply asap
sorry Harjet i dey busy and just finish my summer break. Wetin dey happen?
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
Cherenprince:
Hello bro. I'm in Bulgaria presently and all that brother said about Varna and all is true. He said exactly what I'm seeing here real life!!! I speak a little of the language but to be honest with y'all, the life here is terrible like as it is on Nigeria. Lol a Bulgarian guy said different color, same shit hehe cheesy me wey I get tooth ache because of their weather climax, by the time I went to their hospital even with my insurance lol when I heard their prize and cost, I ran away and I decided to stay with my tooth ache for now as my personal student D visa!! In God we trust. Please brother I hope to go to Germany after my Bulgarian exam but I wish I get a legit advice from Varna to Germany from that brother or anyone who knows wassup. Cus I believe what he said cus it's happening here live! Na so w dey go na
get all the requirements and go to German Embassy in Sofia to apply. Simple and no wahala broda
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
oslove:
Hello house,is there anybody studying in Bulgaria? Pls I want to know if I can study and work why schooling? Anyone with useful into pls contact me in my email winninglovely@gmail.com
it really not easy getting a job here especially having a language barrier as a big problem. But you can always integrate into the society
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by adeniyibolanle(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
dailydolar:
I got this from a school in Bulgaria please someone help me on how to verify my resultsDear Chiegene Fidelis,

I am very glad that you are interested in our master program in Computational Chemistry. In order to sign up, the most important thing that you have to do is to  legalize your B.Sc. diploma and provide a  Bulgarian translation (by a licensed and authorized translator). These are submitted either to the Bulgarian Embassy in Abuja or directly to the Ministry of Education in Sofia. As soon as your diploma is acknowledged, you have to apply for enrolling in the program which is done in the central building of the University of Sofia, room 239 - this I can do for you if you send me all the papers. The deadline for this application is September 10, but applications are accepted from the beginning of August and the earlier you apply, the better, as the application is approved by several university bodies and it takes time. In case your application is approved, you have to pay your tuition fee and attend classes. Classes start on October 1.

If there is anything else I can help you with, do not hesitate to write.
Best wishes,
Alia Tadjer

Prof. Dr. Alia Tadjer
University of Sofia
Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy
Chair of Physical Chemistry
Head of the Quantum&Computational Chemistry Lab
Director of Computational Chemistry M.Sc. Program
1 James Bourchier Ave.
1164 Sofia, Bulgaria
tel (+3592)-2-8161-374
This is so simply and straight. Legalize your documents in Ministry of Education, Foreign Affairs and the embassy, Translate all documents into Bulgarian and have it legalized too, then send it to the school and wait for approval
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ono757:

Have the school get back to you? The embassy we resume this week
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by oslove: 6:13am On Sep 07, 2016
favourmic:

Did you just say study and work?

Yes.

But I was told that Bulgaria is a poor country and there is no job for international student for non European . because I wanted to manage myself to pay tuition fee for semester and then look for work to strongle out myself to survive.
Re: STUDY IN BULGARIA by favourmic(m): 8:12am On Sep 07, 2016
oslove:

Yes.

But I was told that Bulgaria is a poor country and there is no job for international student for non European . because I wanted to manage myself to pay tuition fee for semester and then look for work to strongle out myself to survive.

If Bulgaria is a poor country then what is Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (49) (Reply)

My Monthly Savings In Canada / Top 10 Lagos Slangs You Must Know As A Resident / DV LOTTERY 2014 Preparations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.