Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,800 members, 7,965,963 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Photo: Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semo For Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semo For Senate (592 Views)

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Photo : Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semovita.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semo For Senate by klem93(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2015
These politicians will not kill me with laff…Crazy campaign strategies!…yesterday it was Ijebu garri…..today Semovita….i laff in greek! http://www.maxgist.com/2015/03/photo-remi-tinubu-campaigns-with-semo.html

Re: Photo: Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semo For Senate by ozoigbondu: 4:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
It is just normal. If you are hungry and u are looking for something to "hold bele" APC will deliver. They are expert at starving. Oh sorry ordinary stomach infrastructure

I just want to advise them to wake up from euphoria of food for vote. People are wiser now. It will be shocker

Tinubu his wife and boy boy fashole has succeded in turning the once proud people of lagos into hungry scavenging beggars

They starve you then during election time bribe you with food.You vote them they win they starve you again and the viscous circle contuines

If they like let them throw cartons of semovita at the people

Lagos must be liberated

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semo For Senate by temitemi1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
Iyawo ole grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Photo: Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semo For Senate by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Iyawo ole grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!

No be small Iyawo Ole o.
Re: Photo: Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semo For Senate by Dyt(f): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Wheesh politician no be thief?
Wheesh of them not using diff strategies?
Make we dey hia dey deceive ourselves

GEJ till 2015

(1) (Reply)

N7bn Bribe: DSS After My Life Says Borno Pastor / 2015 Elections-nairaland Online Poll-who Would Win The Zones (exclusive) / Jonathan Was Right About Corruption In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.