Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

"I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal (38986 Views)

"Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by noblealuu: 3:23am On Mar 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
be a man

Whhaaat am I?! cheesy
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Abayhormy(m): 3:24am On Mar 19, 2015
With the satellites Nigeria launched into space, with the information gathering drone(gulma) that was commissioned, with ALL the gadgets of
Airforce and with ALL the BH terrorists that has been captured over time and escaped/rescued BH victims, why hasn't this administration been able to tell us they've traced at least a single evidence or connection or link to fish out a BH sponsor ?

Why haven't These alleged BH Food supply Helicopters been spotted or Located by FG for Once ??

Only God knows the truth.

6 Likes

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by aperture11: 3:26am On Mar 19, 2015
Ilekeh:
An uneducated woman talks this flawlessly?

Puhhhleaseeee
She PROBABLY spoke in her native tongue, you don't expect them to write the story in her native tongue, do you?

5 Likes

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 19, 2015
noblealuu:

Whhaaat am I?! cheesy
0.5(man)
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by brightisodje(m): 3:30am On Mar 19, 2015
liesssssssss again why are you writer like dis any way GEJ few days from now if e pain u go die ;Dliesssssssss again why are you writer like dis any way GEJ few days from now if e pain u go die
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by aperture11: 3:30am On Mar 19, 2015
Helicopters can fly below radar. Not defending anyone but that is very possible if the pilot knows the terrain.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by brightisodje(m): 3:31am On Mar 19, 2015
liesssssssss again why are you writer like dis any way GEJ few days from now if e pain u go die grin
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by MadCow1: 3:35am On Mar 19, 2015
Arrant nonsense...

Even the sauce is saucepicious. .. angry
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Na the Mama smart pass her Grand- daughter sad
What a foolish gyal angry embarassed
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by noblealuu: 3:40am On Mar 19, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
0.5(man)

I wonder what that is supposed to mean, well let me assume you are kidding! cool
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by JjayTtee: 3:58am On Mar 19, 2015
She speak it all.she said converting pple to islam.let's stop decevin ourselfs,we knw does dat are the. Sponsor of dis Boko Haram.let's stop layin accuses on Jonathan.thankGod the. Bad 1ce hv left PDP to the. Party dat sponsor BOKO HARAM(APC) cus. 80percent members are muslim.$ BOKO HARAM are. In the north. Y nt south or east? vote wisely Oºo°º pple of nigeria.Jonathan is the man to end dis insurgency in dis country.APC can $ will neva end it. Dey will only gv dem plenty of freedom .vote PDP

4 Likes

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by onatisi(m): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2015
Helicopters dropping things , white men and arabs coming and having meetings in bh camps!!! Dss and sss really have a lot to do .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by kuuljay(m): 4:09am On Mar 19, 2015
people just sit down at home with a chinco fone,type anything and paste on nairaland.the person try small sha but not for. me to believe this scrap
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 19, 2015
" I was kidnapped just like you for
more than four years, but don't worry I will help you to
escape you and your daughter this night.". So why haven't this hefty guy escape the camp since he could do it?? And she suspect that the girls with A.S are the Chibok girls, she ain't sure cuz she didn't see them with her eyes to confirm so she should stop misinforming the public.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Decryptor(m): 4:28am On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:

The journalists have to first translate from the native language, then transcribe the data gleaned from the oral interview with this 'uneducated woman', hence the 'flawless' English. Though in this case the English is far from 'flawless'. Very far. The writer who wrote this piece did a piss poor job.

You have time to explain things to this buhari-loving bigot. Mtchewwww
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by biafranqueen: 4:38am On Mar 19, 2015
After my stay in that camp for more than a month I noticed people on every day going into the other phase of the building amidst tight security, some of the people they resemble Arabs with long hair, while some are pure white coming around having some series of meetings.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by M4gunners: 4:41am On Mar 19, 2015
khassy:
nollywood done get script for their next movie

watch out

#always on front page
Tittle will be " Escape from Sambisa" lol.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by biafranqueen: 4:42am On Mar 19, 2015
Abayhormy:
With the satellites Nigeria launched into space, with the information gathering drone(gulma) that was commissioned, with ALL the gadgets of
Airforce and with ALL the BH terrorists that has been captured over time and escaped/rescued BH victims, why hasn't this administration been able to tell us they've traced at least a single evidence or connection or link to fish out a BH sponsor ?

Why haven't These alleged BH Food supply Helicopters been spotted or Located by FG for Once ??

Only God knows the truth.
They have already talked about whiteman in helicopters along time ago!

1 Like

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by patomberekpe(m): 4:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Now tell me if she really know where they are as she claimed, What will stop the Boko people not relocating them? I thought she would have secretly narrate everything to the Police and the Police in other hand will investigate before attacking then unaware, why come to the public to narrate it expecting the Boko people to still keep them there, they aren't stupid.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by wellmax(m): 5:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Puhhhleaseeee

Inasmuch as we hope the story is true, do you want the reporter to write in the local dialect or in the woman's kind of English? He's a reporter, you get the story and write in proper and standard English. Understand?

1 Like

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Ayiose(m): 5:07am On Mar 19, 2015
lightheart:
I pray they are found.
by d grace of God they shall be found.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by patomberekpe(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2015
patomberekpe:
Now tell me if she really know where they are as she claimed, What will stop the Boko people not relocating them? I thought she would have secretly narrate everything to the Police and the Police in other hand will investigate before attacking then unaware, why come to the public to narrate it expecting the Boko people to still keep them there, they aren't stupid.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by cycluse: 5:11am On Mar 19, 2015
if this story is true I think they should not make it puplic,because is a key to get thid bad people,not sure why they make this puplic ,not sure if this is real or another home movie story again,
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by ednut1(m): 5:20am On Mar 19, 2015
fake story.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Chars1289: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Puhhhleaseeee
nah nah nah...dts work of a journalist...she explains the whole experience and the journalist will document it in written form effectively so that we may understand her.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove:

The journalists have to first translate from the native language, then transcribe the data gleaned from the oral interview with this 'uneducated woman', hence the 'flawless' English. Though in this case the English is far from 'flawless'. Very far. The writer who wrote this piece did a piss poor job.
You have time for this kinda person? Weldone.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Realist2: 5:44am On Mar 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Puhhhleaseeee
interpretation and editing !
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51am On Mar 19, 2015
with the bombardments and shekau running u r telling girlz he said he has sold r still in d forest...abegi..chibok we tire scam or real
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Realist2: 5:51am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote
author=onatisi post=31767391]Helicopters dropping things , white men
and arabs coming and having meetings in bh camps!!! Dss and sss really
have a lot to do . [/quote]
Also taking to Sudan for training ,
we are still on a long thing.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by onatisi(m): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2015
Realist2:

Also taking to Sudan for training ,
we are still on a long thing.

I won't dispute ur opinion,this iSsue seems bigger than just buhari and apc stuff. Something big is happening and big money is involved ,the only way to get a white man into this stuff is only with money.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by olaniyi102: 6:03am On Mar 19, 2015
if wit
h this gathered intelligence report Multi taxed joint force cant nail that commandant head it means God has already left Nigeria.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Jwonder(m): 6:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Puhhhleaseeee

I taya for dis kind story oooo!!! Hot LIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) / SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) / Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.