Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,572 members, 7,914,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

"I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal (39007 Views)

"Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member / My Cult Encounters –girl, 16, Recounts (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by cherriex(f): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
kuuljay:
peopl just sit down at home with a chinco fone,type anything and paste on nairaland.the person try small sha but not for. me to believe this scrap
U may think it is a lie but people like us that came from that region
That have watch our friends and relatives murdered and kidnapped
Will not doubt this,Infact this story is inadequate,weve heard worst
Stories from people we know that were lucky escapes,we have seen
A lot that were not ever in the news.My uncle a custom officer was
Kidnapped together with his whole family for a month and was
Later released,These Horrible things are REAL.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by gabicon: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Themandator:

Did you see any where it was stated that the info is from the security people.... According to the script, she escaped aided by a boko Haram fighter and decided to tell her story to the public rather than the army in adamawa

She escaped from the camp and our security networks haven't been organised well enough to locate such assets before the press. If we continue in this path the insurgency is going to go on for a long time.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by bqlekan(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Neplusultra:
Thank uj! Exactly wot am saying! Sometin as important as dis and people are busy chasing shadows!!! Nigerians are sometin else! ! No wonder dey are being misruled
Yes, we are being misruled..the misruled is one who cant re-analyse situations wit his/her 6th sense, one who follows the media blindly, the goverments puppet, one who has been put into mind prison using the media tru situations like BH,MEND, SUBSIDY ETC. like i said earlier, the goverment started the problem, they've been watching our reactions, we at the reaction stage are just puppets, very easy to control (misrule/rule..call it any thing) then they profer solution. yes we are at the solution stage. THEN THE CYCLE WILL START ALL OVER. PROBLEM>REACTION>SOLUTION.
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Neplusultra(f): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
bqlekan:
Yes, we are being misruled..the misruled is one who cant re-analyse situations wit his/her 6th sense, one who follows the media blindly, the goverments puppet, one who has been put into mind prison using the media tru situations like BH,MEND, SUBSIDY ETC. like i said earlier, the goverment started the problem, they've been watching our reactions, we at the reaction stage are just puppets, very easy to control (misrule/rule..call it any thing) then they profer solution. yes we are at the solution stage. THEN THE CYCLE WILL START ALL OVER. PROBLEM>REACTION>SOLUTION.
Truth is, u Nlanders tink u r wise but its foolishness
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
It is well
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by bqlekan(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Neplusultra:
Truth is, u Nlanders tink u r wise but its foolishness
everyone has an iota of foolishness inside him/her, i guess urs is much more developed than mine.. enjoy the rest of ur day, i have work to do..
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Neplusultra(f): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
bqlekan:
everyone has an iota of foolishness inside him/her, i guess urs is much more developed than mine.. enjoy the rest of ur day, i have work to do..
At least u admitted to bein foolish, good riddance undecided
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by christyjoe2(f): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]hmmmmmmmm
cryhmmmmmmmm
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by bqlekan(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
Neplusultra:
At least u admitted to bein foolish, good riddance undecided
poor interpretation 4rm u dweeb, ur a nairalander nd accordin 2 ur latter post, you are foolish too.. think b4 u post nt the other way round.. u cn eff of my mentions nw, i need 2 rest
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Neplusultra(f): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
bqlekan:
poor interpretation 4rm u dweeb, ur a nairalander nd accordin 2 ur latter post, you are foolish too.. think b4 u post nt the other way round.. u cn eff of my mentions nw, i need 2 rest
Ode. U quoted me first thus proving u r among d foolish ones, C'mon run along!!!
Re: "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
sounds very credible.

Glad she is home and safe.

What we can deduce from this story is the following:

Boko Haram is getting assistance from white people at the highest levels which is likely to be mainly France and America.

Helicopter are dropping off supplies to them.

Boko Haram head quarters is located in Cameroon.

The likely hood is that if Chibok Girls truely exist, is that they would be held in Cameroon.

Boko Haram are fake Islamists as they do not understand that muslims have to face Mecca when they are praying.

Nigerians please wake up :

read my signature for an insight to what is currently happening to our country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 People Killed By Gunmen In Tai LGA, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy And His Pastor, Gbenga Adesoju For N12.7m Fraud In Osun / Customs Seizes Truckload Of Weapons, Codeine, Tramadol In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.