Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 (30289 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by jamace(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2105799/busted-buhari-forged-wasc-result

The certificate belongs to Mohammed Buhari and not Muhammadu Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by IYANGBALI: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ no get the gut to try dat rubbish unless he and his cohorts are planning to set up an interim govt as being speculated. My candid advice is that he shouldn't try it,unless he wants what mama peace once said "MY FELLOW WIDOWS" to come to pass tongue
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Let's pity the blood sucking general and give him the opportunity to have the title of the presidential aspirant for the fourth time

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by yeahh(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahaha
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by hensben(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
PDP want to score cheap political point by trying to whip our emotion

Sai baba jor.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by jude33084(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
CHM11:
If they go by the books and Buhari is not qualified yet he is allowed to contest, then we will remain rubbished as a nation.

The law must and should be followed, if Buhari is not qualified he should not be allowed to contest. Law is Law and nobody is above it. When/if he is disqualified, let's see what happens then.

Dividing this country into many sub groups isn't such a bad thing afterall.

And yet your eyes were blind to see when 5 pdp members impeached a speaker in Ekiti or in Rivers

Rubbish! cheesy
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by tola9ja: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
nzeadachie:
IF COURT DISQUALIFY THE CHIEF JIHADIST NOTHING WILL HAPPEN,

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Toktee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Adminisher:

I dont hate the south east. I hate amateurish and childish thinking. The unbelievably stupid belief that only one's narrow interest exists in a world of 7billion people. How does any right thinking person begin to suggest this?. DISQUALIFICATION again after a one month election postponement. Only in Nigeria. Why is the SE so afraid of this man that almost every dunce idea is being thrown out there. Why is the SE so paralyzed with fear?.
As for your views on Nigeria, a simple experiment for you. Mention any country on earth even the superpowers and i tell you Nigeria is more important than that country in the eyes of God and Nigeria will outlast that country. Keep deceiving yourself that Nigeria can be broken. Everybody that has tried has met misfortune including the well meaning like Gideon Okar
you are right all the way,just check the list of these paid layers pursuing the case against buhari,you will discover that,this is between the south and north,truth is bitter,but lets waite,next week is not far.

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by qualityovenbake(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
The evidence is in favour to the counsel plaintiff, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN), More so, Buhari’s lawyer Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) has presented a strong argument he cited Section 87(11) of the Electoral Act “Pre-election matter is not like election petition suit. There is no time limit set to decide pre-election matter. The court is not encouraged to rush pre- election matter because it is said that justice rushed, is justice crushed. Hurrying of justice is a stepmother of misfortune.” .
The court will evaluate the evidence presented before it and the argument of the two opposing counsel(s). My observation, "No strong evidence has been presented by the defense counsel led by Buhari’s lawyer Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN) to contradict the evidence put before the court".

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by PrettyClare7(f): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
eating chin-chin and watching the guys fight over Buhari's qualification and dis-qualification.

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by ademusiwa2: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
tola9ja, you are racist
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by HzRF(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dannyset:
Nobody fit disqualify GMB.
Why u think say dem they adjoin the case since. Unless they want to set this nation on fire. Even court sef know.
Which nation u think APC have monopoly over violence
Oo d northerners right
Beta don't think about it

Let d court decides

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by CHM11: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
jude33084:

And yet your eyes were blind to see when 5 pdp members impeached a speaker in Ekiti or in Rivers

Rubbish! cheesy
I normally pass when I see useless comments like yours. Why have you allowed Nigerian politics to eat so deep into your brain that you can't use it functionally anymore?
I'm talking about the Law taking its course no matter who is involved and you are here talking about APC/PDP nonsense!.....
Dude, you have a brain please use it before you talk or you can just buy Alteco glue, mix it with polyethylene dust, then use it to seal your lips permanently.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Picomon(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Bunch of mofos typing shit. The useless guy dat dragged Buhari to court is just wasting his time.

To doz saying Buhari is not above d constitution, yeah I agree. But what happened to Obanikoro after rigging the election? Why did you facking PDP twats come out and say he's not above the constitution.

Y'all should av a sit. Jonathan has been trying all his best to stop GMB but he has failed woefully and on this him and his crew will fail.

Before you quote and spit shit, I voted for Jona in 2011 and I even vouched for him. But mehn.. The guy performance is not up to par.

The time for Change has come and nothing except God can stop it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Seun360(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Time wasters, no one can stop the moving TRAIN.

GMB 2015.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by April4th(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
NL enough of this bickering,accusations and counter accusations. March 24 is not far again,let's wait for the court to decide.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by all4gud(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
If courts decide that the Buhari is not qualify, nothing will happen. he will then have sufficient time to rear his 150 cows.

GEJ TILL WHEN I SAY NO!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by malachytochukwu(m): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Constitutionally Buhari is supposed to be disqaulified, however the amiable president will not allow that, after all he needs this last blow to make history as not only a serial looser but a parallel looser.

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by HzRF(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Adminisher:

Which law is that sir?, the one you will invent on the 24th?. The man is educated far above school cert in local and international institutions. PDP knows it is not going to fly . The lawyers know there is no case and people with common sense know it is too late.
Bros calm down
Read the thing again
Pls who is running APC counsel or plaintiff counsel??

I don't care weda he won or lose
Gej will rule til 2019

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
all4gud:
If courts decide that the Buhari is not qualify, nothing will happen. he will then have sufficient time to rear his 150 cows.

GEJ TILL WHEN I SAY NO!

If Buhari fails to get authentication from waec before the said date,he will be disqualified and nothing will happen. We also have northerners living in the south. Any killing of southerners in the north would be reciprocated down south.

At worst we will all go our separate ways and the north would be the biggest loser.

The law must take its course

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by IVORY2009(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
[s]
CHM11:
If they go by the books and Buhari is not qualified yet he is allowed to contest, then we will remain rubbished as a nation.

The law must and should be followed, if Buhari is not qualified he should not be allowed to contest. Law is Law and nobody is above it. When/if he is disqualified, let's see what happens then.

Dividing this country into many sub groups isn't such a bad thing afterall.
[/s]

But these is coming @ a very wrong time, if GMB is found not to be qualified for the office of the president, by a competent court of law, this should hv been done earlier on and not now, that it's only 9days to the presidential elections.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Staru1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wetin GMB Know? Wetin he fit offer us,? absolutely notin.
Let us be truthfull to ourselfs, at d age of 80yrs?
Leave christain or muslim, 4 u to be above others, u need to follow those dat is above of u.
GMB will lose expressly.
Even ANGEL TUNUBU knows, i trusts my south westeners bros&sis, die minute,they will allow GMB to fall inside ocassion.
Hahaha,lolz,weri people.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by HzRF(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You and some of the respondents on this thread are brainless mor ons

Buhari is qualified, the topic of the man not qualified should be perished once and for all

Stop wasting your time chasing shadows ... Bloody fools!

None of you cun...ts can stop Buhari from contesting this election and none of you cun ts can stop change from happening!
If court says he should go to daura pls bring out weapons

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by HzRF(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Why do you keep saying Buhari will be disqualified?

Are you going to be the judge or it's just you wishful thinking?

There must be solid grounds to disqualify any candidate in an election and there is none to disqualify Buhari.
Lol u self knw what u type is trash

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by soldierdollar(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dannyset:
Nobody fit disqualify GMB.
Why u think say dem they adjoin the case since. Unless they want to set this nation on fire. Even court sef know.

Are u saying the court is afraid to rule against him ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by CHM11: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

But these is coming @ a very wrong time, if GMB is found not to be qualified for the office of the president, by a competent court of law, this should hv been done earlier on and not now, that it's only 9days to the presidential elections.
If a company finds out your credentials are not real even 2 seconds before you are handed your appointment letter, what do you think will happen?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by HzRF(m): 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
tinsel:
There is no tension anywhere. Nobody can disqualify Buhari unless that Judge is mad. The implications are too much. Let PDP and APC face election and whoever wins is ok.
What implications
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by soldierdollar(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Gwan2:

Asin 4 cryin out loud, ar diz guyz tinkin wit dia anus....I gez even d most devoted enemy of GMB won't advise dat for d sake of peace

For the sake of peace we should truncate justice?Are u reasoning with ur anus ?
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by ERODEDEAST(f): 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Boo.hari no go school hm forge certi so na to disqualify the dude.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

So if Buhari commits murder now, we should also let him go Scot free because it is just few days to the elections? Chai see stupid reasoning!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Channels TV Accused Of Editing Video Of Interview With Femi Adesina / NLC Tells Workers To Prepare For Indefinite Strike, / Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.