Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,499 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:45 AM

10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 (30320 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe Withdraws Suit Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification On Certificate / Anxiety Across Nigeria As Cases Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification Hold Today / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by ozo13(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

So if Buhari commits murder now, we should also let him go Scot free because it is just few days to the elections? Chai see stupid reasoning!!!
why r u afraid of meeting buhari at the poll.I tire for una.I hope u guys r ready for Saturday poll or make them post pone am for una again?
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by selectedhero(m): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by selectedhero(m): 9:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
anwo247:

My brother, offer valid while stock last!

APShit

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/bt-exclusive-watch-video-buhari-on-the-hot-seat/
APC PEOPLE, I DE LAUGH. WHEN JONA WIN UNA.... WELL #IAMFORGEJ
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by otokx(m): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
The Apostle Suleman said of 2015 that lawyers will make money from court cases.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by PastorOla1: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is the word of the Lord in Isaiah 54vs 15. The Lord will scatter all their gathering against CHANGE, APC & GMB. Case close on PDP. I see a brand new nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by menxer: 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
some people just dey talk violence for here but in real life can't stand the sight of blood not to talk of killing fowl.

can u take a HUMAN LIFE?
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
What folks don't realise realise is everyone knows Buhari and APC will appeal the case until Supreme Court

But the reason Buhari needs to be disqualified by Abuja high court according to the law is so that it is on record that Buhari was never qualified in the first place

So that as Nigerians go to the polls on March 28th we do so knowing that eventually the Supreme Court will uphold the decision of the lower court

So that anyone who choose to die in the name of Buhari on march 28th will do so knowing they died for nothing

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by lastpage: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Concluding part:

My concluding part will focus on the whole hullabaloo concerning the court process.

a) Judges, when they are honest, are no-fools. They are very well trained, intelligently-perceptive and educated people.
These Judges live in Nigeria and see what is going on at every stage.

2.) Judges know that the presidential election is a TWO-HORSE race between Buhari and Jonathan so, disqualifying either of them is handing the other, an UNDESERVED VICTORY

3.) Judges know that the election is just a week away. Judges know the terrain of Nigeria. Judges know how fragile the polity is.

4.) The whole world, having seen the shenanigans of a Desperate Jonathan, have "warned him" not to plunge the nation into chaos, by his actions and inactions.
The American Govt has warned Jonathan and his foot soldiers.
The European union has also warned Jonathan to watch his steps.

This warning is not just for Jonathan alone but for EVERYONE who wants to plunge the most populous black nation on earth, into chaos!

The reason is that the whole world does not want close to 170Million Refugees on its door step!
Certainly not because one clueless Creek mosquito is power hungry!

They know the cost in terms of human lives and resources and would remind Jonathan that he is just "One inconsequential man" that can be sacrificed for the peace of the whole of Africa and the world!

The Judges get the message as well, trust me on this.
Now that ICC is involved, l bet you Jonathan and ANYONE who wants to do anything that smirks of "undue advantage", is working a thin line.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by lastpage: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
As they say, "The Law is made for man..... and not man being made for the law".
Judges know how to INTERPRET the law.... TO OBEY COMMON SENSE. That is why they are Judges, and not some robotic SaTANoid grin

The judges would want to know the following:
1.) who gets the advantage or who benefits from a Buhari disqualification at this point of the electoral process

2.) How does the "Muhamodu" name or the APC or APC Party, affect the OUTCOME of the election in favor of Buhari.... or puts Jonathan at a disadvantage?

3.) How a disqualification of Buhari, at this point would not run foul of the Electoral acts and guidelines that INEC is bound to follow and is following?

4.) Even more importantly, why Jonathan thinks winning by a "Walk Over" of the other candidate is the best solution to their perceived grouse?

I tell you, any Judge who is not acting under the influence of BRIBE will simply throw out all those cases or at best, tell them that they do not affect the conduct of the electoral process and so, the election can go on while Lawyers do what they know best. undecided

Strangely, l noticed that those spurious court cases meant to give Jonathan a "Walk-Over" win are being initiated by IGBOS! undecided
Why do IGBOS like to play this sort of dirty game of spiolers?
Do they not know that such attitude reflects on who they are..... and determines their "fortunes" in the Nigerian polity?

If Jonathan wins, he will not be able to contest again and that seals the faith of the Igbos... for a long time to come
If Jonathan loses, it even makes it worse for IGBOS as they wont smell that President office for a very long time (Yorubas next). They cant even come back based on "equity" since they are the ones supporting illegality and abuse of equity right now..... and we wont forget that in a hurry.

My hope is that a smart generation of Igbos will be born, who can think "long term" and know that there are things that "money should not buy"...... INTEGRITY

Most people like me will be honest enough to agree that Buhari is not "first choice" but if we had to chose between Buhari and Jonathan, as we are being forced to chose, will chose Buhari, ten times over that imbecilic and mor@nic desperado called Jonathan.

Vote wisely, Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo and let us put the Devil to shame.
Nigeria can be great again

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by PedroJP(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Disqualify him if he is not eligible, nothing will happen.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by ckc(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dannyset:
Nobody fit disqualify GMB.
Why u think say dem they adjoin the case since. Unless they want to set this nation on fire. Even court sef know.
because he is god abi? Shut up abeg if u hv nothing better to offer.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by lastpage: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
THE TRUTH ABOUT BUHARI

1. Buhari actually took over power from Shagari because his administration was very corrupt. It was full of financially mismanagement and corruption, muchlike the present day Jonathan administration where "Stealing is no longer a form of corruption" and unless America blows the whistle, whatever is stolen is "not stolen"! grin

2. When Buhari was in power, many corrupt politicians were arrested and sent to jail for their financial crimes. Infact people with questionable wealth were unable to show it off for fear of being arrested like we have today. Unlike today when 'Yahoo++ and Far-crook/Otedola-gate, Subsidy SCAM, NNPC Scam and many more has become the order of the day.

3. He introduced war against indiscipline. Students were in their classrooms, workers dare not come to work late, people were not allowed to litter the streets with dirts, etc. The nation, just like Ghana during the time of Jerry rawlings, was on its "path to recovery".

4. He introduced the famous environmental sanitation that we have today.
Though "watered down", back then, every one took it serious and gradually, even the kids on the street were begining to grow-up with the mentality that "Cleanliness is Godliness".

5. We have no external debt during Buhari, infact he paid all our debts to zero. OBJ left $65Billion Dollars in our Foreign reserve and paid off every kobo to our debtors, the Paris Club, when he left office. That is the best way to improve and strengthen the Naira against other major currencies.
Today under Jonathan, our foreign debt is close to $40 Billion while he has depleted our Foreign reserve to less than $25 Billion, despite record-high crude price and receipts in the last 4years! Some people just cant handle money! Jonathan CANT!

6. Inflation came down from 23% percent to 5% during the time of Buhari. Under Jonathan, dont mind the "cooked figures" his economist throw in our face, the common man on the street judges "Inflation" by how much he buys Rice today, compared to how much he bought it four years ago!. A Bag of Rice was #2,800 when Jonathan took office. Today, it is closer to #12,000 depending on the brand ....yet they would tell us that inflation has been "erased" from the face of Nigeria! grin

7. Under Buhari, Our naira was so strong and it could compete internationally with Pounds and Dollars.
Those were the "good old days" when Leaders work in the interest of their country.... and not private fortunes and personal interests as Jonathan is doing!

8. He built 3 refineries in Kaduna, Warri and Portharcourt. The same as we have today, after six years of this Jonathan administration
What we get from Jonathan is why the Subsidy thieves are too big for him to handle...though he reminds us that he knows them!
Just like he never stops telling us he knows the sponsors of Boko Haram but does nothing about them in the last few years.
Could he be pointing to himself? just thinking

9. He created 20 oil depots when he was in PDTF.

10. Under PDTF, he constructed more roads than the Nigerian government in the past 15 years. Some of these same roads are the ones Jonathan is repainting and calling "Newly TRANSFORMED Roads"

11. While under PDTF, he supplied text books to schools and drugs to hospitals.
Under Jonathan, our Hospitals have become "Morgues" where people are brought, ..."just to die" so they can be issued a Death cert! angry

12. He was the first Head of state to allow women in his administration. He even discovered Dora Akinyuli.
The beautiful thing is that "he chose the women CAREFULLY"..... not just thieving concubines like Deziani-Allison madueke, "Stealler" Oduah or Ngozi "Oko" Iweallah!

13. He has no foreign account or houses abroad.
*Jonathan has refused dot declare his Assets despite the fact that his predecessor, Yar Adua, declared his own asset!
*Jonathan through his cronies, bought the Port Harcourt Disco knwoing that we will always be at the mercy of "Electricity cabals" like himself who only increase tariff but never supply the electricity.
*A Buhari will put an end to this shenanigan.

14. He has just 2 houses, one in Kaduna and one in his home town.
A Jonathan even collected a House and a Church from a contractor (Julius Berger) as Bribe!
Now you know why contractors have the audacity to abolish contracts half-way.

15. He was never convicted of any financial crime and when he was in PDTF, he never collected any salary
because he was already collecting his pension.
As for Jonathan, despite allocating #1 billion for food in his House, his wife who cannot even write her name, collects salary as a "Perm Sec" in Rivers State! Just imagine,....for doing nothing! Corruption is their middle name.

16. He stood against IMF and the World Bank when he was asked to devaluate the naira.
This was because naira could be spent abroad and also competing with dollar and that coming from an African nation, he was hated by the west.
Today, #340 => 1Pound ..... #210 => $1. Jonatha has devalued the Naira TWICE in the last Six Months!

17. Concerning religion, his Cook and Driver are Christians.
Even Jonathan would not dare make his cook and personal Driver "Muslims"! grin
This is how detribalized Buhari has become.

A Vote for Buhari is a vote for integrity, openness, progress and a CHANGE from the Status-Quo.

MARCH4BUHARI AND OSINBAJO!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by LastProphet: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
CHM11:

First of all, I am not a south easterner, your hate for the south east will only help speed up your downfall.
Secondly, I am sure you didn't even read my post, because if you did, you wouldn't have wrote this THING you wrote here.
Thirdly, The North is not above the law, if Buhari is not qualified to contest, he wouldn't even have a name on any ballot box.
Lastly, if push comes to shove, only one geopolitical zone in Nigeria is known for its outstanding cowardice. Figure this out yourself.
When it sll goes down, we will see.....
One Nigeria my butt!!!....

Pls stop disgracing south easterners further, only foools follow or even listen to a failure like jonathan. I thought u people call buhari a serial loser, so why are u afraid of his candidacy? Why not allow him to run and lose as usual? South easterners have always been a shameless lot

3 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by CHM11: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
LastProphet:

Pls stop disgracing south easterners further, only foools follow or even listen to a failure like jonathan. I thought u people call buhari a serial loser, so why are u afraid of his candidacy? Why not allow him to run and lose as usual? South easterners have always been a shameless lot
This one here spoke from a brain filled with fermented industrial brewer waste.

He will be ignored.

Its friday night mehn...
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by lastpage: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Jonathan has to be very convinced in his spirit that he has lost this election... for him to be looking for a Disqualification at a week to election grin

But thats never going to happen.
"A child that says his Mother will not sleep, would also not be allowed to blink for a second" wink

We will have this election come March 28..... and Buhari's name will be on the Ballot.

That l can bet my balls on.

As for what the Court can or will do...........let us leave that for the Court.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
I must have spent over an hour reading through the comments on this thread. I must confess, I've really enjoyed the arguement, except for some childish pips that tried to bring in tribal sentiments. I try as fast as I can to skip their comments so that it doesn't leave me polluted just as they are.
In all, I give it to the pdp/jonathan supporters. I think they came out with more facts. Nd their line of thought is more reasonable.
I await the day when Nigerians will argue intellectually, without insults, and with due respect to the opponents.

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by LastProphet: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
CHM11:

This one here spoke from a brain filled with fermented industrial brewer waste.

He will be ignored.

Its friday night mehn...

Another foooolllll, and jobless too. Wait till u hopeless lot open ur eyes to see how jonathan has specifically finished u dumb short-sighted ibo people. U will learn long before middle of this year, quote me!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by eshbeewanna: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
I don't know why the so call Gej supporters are so biased and irrational is it not in this same nigeria they are contesting the ineligibility of. Pdp candidate in ekiti state Fayose contesting election and yet the matter has not been heard let alone being hurriedly concluded.Where were these. Pro. Pdp lawyers then?But then surface now because of Buhari but come to think of it are these educated illiterte saying that a General in the prestigeous Army does not have the required qualification and yet he rose to the rank of general.so what qualification are they talking about?The funny thing is that most of this rubbish always come frm the SE. When will they ever show to fellow nigerians that intelligent and not fools?These same peoples are the ones saying that election should be post pond because their mushroom party ydp.You hardly see them support good things.They are always on the side of the mischevious people.If the American govt can even afford to allow the General to attend courses equivalent to masters degree in their country how on earth would some people still be saying that Gen Buhari doesn't have the Educational qualification therefore he should be disqualified.Is that not an indictment on the Nigerian Army?To me iwould rather have a school cert holder who has a patriotic mind,sincere heart to better the life of the masses and also incorruptible attitude than tjan to have a Phd holder who does not know what he is going to the presidency for.Nigerians this is another Golden opportunity GOD is given to us suffering Nation to Change things in our favour again let's not miss this opportunity because our un born children will never forgive us the suffering is to much.We missed it in 1993 and I pray we don't miss it again.The Isrealite didn't miss it under the pharao tyranical govt in Egypt when GOD sent MOSES to them today they are Free. NIGERIANS VICTORY is Certain CHANGE is Certain.May Save and Bless NiGERIA.AMEEEEN!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by bdidi: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastpage:

There are so many posts l would have loved to respond to, one after the other but time will not allow, so l chose this one that made an attempt to go by "the rules" of the Electoral Act.

1.) Between" Mohamed" Buhari and Mohamadu Buhari is like trying to find the difference between "Chukwu" and "Ikechukwu" ..... one can be used interchangeably for the other without committing any offense. The attached surname (Buhari) is indicative enough to show that it is the same person.
Will a Judge disqualify Ikechukwu, because he abbreviates his name to "Chukwu", even when the Judge is patently aware that it is the same person and such has no bearing on the "election process and result"? I dont think so

Lastpage!

Its very obvious you don't understand the rules guiding paper documentation.

An alteration in a document has automatically rendered that document void.

How can mohamed and mahamadu be the same thing.

You are mohamadu and u have a bank account. When u go withdrawing money and u write mahammed on ur cheque, will the bank pay u?

Ever since I know GMB, I have known him as mohamadu Buhari. I don't know him as mohamed.

So if he is filling any document, he should fill Mohamadu and avoid distortion of information.

So my bro ikechukwu is different from chukwu. One is strength of GOD while the other is GOD. So do they mean the same?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
LastProphet:

Another foooolllll, and jobless too. Wait till u hopeless lot open ur eyes to see how jonathan has specifically finished u dumb short-sighted ibo people. U will learn long before middle of this year, quote me!

Ur speech is covered in frustration sha
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Ephemmm: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
anwo247:

He stated that his has WASC, so he shd attach it as required by the electoral act. Other contestants clearly complied with the law.

By his own submission, he has nailed himself. He tried using affidavit to represent what he claimed was with Nigeria Army. If he had known the location of his WASC, why represent it with affidavit? Or don't you know when affidavit is required to replace original? Even the Army came out to say they don't have it.

You think the judges are interested in your hypnotised sentiment? What precedence do you think the judges will set?

Come here and post on the the 24th of March.

Simple question, you started beating about the bush. Where was it stated that a Presidential candidate must possess WAEC certificate? Or are you having visionary problem?

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by CHM11: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
LastProphet:

This one here is high on boiled horse se.men'.
See how happy he is that I'm quoting him.
Oya smile now that I've quoted you and go to the bank to pick your cash, CHM11 has quoted you on nairaland.

Crackhead!
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by LastProphet: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
mikeansy:

I am farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more comfortable than ur entire family! My only problem is d number of able, well educated and jobless relatives i feed in my house. So pls take ur own frustration elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by LastProphet: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
CHM11:

This one here is high on boiled horse se.men'.
See how happy he is that I'm quoting him.
Oya smile now that I've quoted you and go to the bank to pick your cash, CHM11 has quoted you on nairaland.

Crackhead!

U will still be jobless even if jonadunce wins, pathetic

2 Likes

Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by jamace(m): 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by CHM11: 10:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
mikeansy:

I tire for the narcissistic r.etarded crackheaded demented bipolar cow with level 8 downs syndrome.

You did charity here by quoting him.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by CHM11: 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
LastProphet:

U will still be jobless even if jonadunce wins, pathetic

Frustration is a bitch....
But seriously bro, I can have something for you in a week if you studied something in Engineering or the sciences.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by jamace(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
LastProphet:

I am farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more comfortable than ur entire family! My only problem is d number of able, well educated and jobless relatives i feed in my house. So pls take ur own frustration elsewhere.

Really? And how would u know this?
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by LastProphet: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
CHM11:

Frustration is a bitch....
But seriously bro, I can have something for you in a week if you studied something in Engineering or the sciences.

Am a fellow of the NCS if u know what that means. So u read engineering and u have no single logic in ur head? How did u end up following clueless jona?
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by bdidi: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
lastpage:
3.) Finally, concerning his certificates and birth Cert

The requirement of the Electoral Act is for a MINIMUM of School cert.
Emphasis is on minimum.

Buhari "claims" he has the minimum ..... and even has more than the minimum.

So question is: Does the law require him to stick to the minimum (by attaching that School cert result).... or does the law allow him to 'attach any qualification as long as it meets the minimum, AT THE LEAST?

This is a no-brainer.
The "reason detre" behind that requirement is to ensure that our President can read and write, at least to the school cert level.
If more, like Jonathan, then it should "have been" better though Jonathan has proved that "Paper Qualification" has nothing to do with being Intelligent!

Thus, Buhari only needs to either attach his O-level results........... or any of his results that meets or supersedes an O-level result.
This matter has been thrashed over and over again as even the American Military School which he attended (whose result is higher than an O-level result) has confirmed his graduation from that school. Also, Cambridge has also authenticated his o-level results.

In other words, those still clamouring for his O-level results are just chasing shadows or at best, ar elooking fior ways to play "Gbagbo" with Nigerians.

The issue of Birth cert is not even worth debating. People all over substitute "Sworn Declaration" for original Birth cert.
It is acceptable in Nigeria and many places all over the world. Period.

Lastpage

My bro do not see me as an antagonist please cos I have been quoting u.

I just understand some of ur post.

Is the school certificate he tendered the cambridge certificate he claimes he has?

And more so, he only got the school certificate just recently.

Have u gone through the certificate closely?

You will find lots of distorted information.

Nigerians are very intelligent and smart my bro.

Its not all about witch hunting but about putting the law to test and correcting what may arise to be the death of the Nigerian law with respect to cases like this.

The facts are there!

So let the law take its toll.

No one is above the law.
Re: 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 by CHM11: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
LastProphet:

Am a fellow of the NCS if u know what that means. So u read engineering and u have no single logic in ur head? How did u end up following clueless jona?
NCS- National Clueless society
Dude!!!..
Lmao,... This thing up here is talking about Logic?
Where did you see or hear me say I'm "following Jona"??

The most simple and most important rule of Logical reasoning is being FACT BASED. You flopped at that and you are talking about Logic.

I am not a follower of GEJ...but that still doesn't make Buhari above the law IF found guilty.

Bros go to bed cos politics have scattered your brain, your life now is now like APC/PDP..you can't think outside these two...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Exposes APC Plans To Tamper With Card Readers Using Telephone-Like Device / Abba Kyari Demands ₦500 Million Against NDLEA Over 'Unlawful Detention' / If Yusuf Datti Wins His Polling Unit I Will Never Tweet Again - Bahir El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.