Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo (44393 Views)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by pendy79: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Thats the kind of PROTECTION someone on nairaland was looking for desperately from gbawe.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by dipo1234: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2015
APC AT WORK THEY CAN DO ANYTIN TO DISCREDIT PDP, TINUBU IS THE MASTER SHARER OF MONEY WE KNOW THAT SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by EcoTerror: 11:32am On Mar 22, 2015
saharachic:

Very dull boy, not so smart. but you try form your propaganda
boy try your size cos you stink. Dirty peadophile
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Mogidi: 11:35am On Mar 22, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by ObiOkpor(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
POPdecorator:
EFCC are also theives pls who to consult now to arrest them now

but i think buhari can do that

sai buhari is cleaner that can clean nigeria out of corruption

sai chanji
Do you think he can do that?
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by jones9ice: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
u are the criminal with fake life

Ecoterror or what is your name .. i can see you re among boko haram i swear na JFK go kill you soon your funeral is near
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by UncleSnr(m): 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
He has got the money, so let him flaunt it... Remember! He has freedom of association.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
emiye:
Typical dunce congregated in PDP.

PDP >>>>> Share the money
go to hell ur abode

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by niceguy7(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Money or not.....apc has won...!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by KingsleyCEO: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
I know that guy he's APC ward leader... APC DECEIVING NIGERIANS WITH LIES.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by laplace12(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is just to distract attention from GMB absence at the debate sad

God is watching you all.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Hemanwel(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
APC propaganda at it again!
No sane politician would ever do this.
The guy is definitely an APC supporter,clad in PDP wears,aiming to discredit the party and to bring it to disrepute.
APC supporters,Nigerians are wiser than this!

BTW:

While GEJ is busy campaigning in the enemy's territory and commissioning projects; canvassing for votes all over the country: in the South West,North-East,etc,reducing electricity tariffs,dotting his I's and crossing his T's,etc,the opposition is busy Chathamming in London and gallivanting in Metro Police Van in London,and their wife is busy frying Akara.When PDP wins now,they will scream "rigging!"...

Oh,I have missed my Governor; the people's Governor; Governor awon odan.
Gov Ayodele Fayose,your boy here is saying "happy sunday,sir!"
Baba,we have not heard from you again cos whenever you speak,the opposition quiver in their liver....

Lest I forget:
FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Exponental(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
APC man wearing a PDP shirt to discredit the party.

EcoTerror is here
so all d money GEJ has been sharing is from Buhari wearing a GEJ mask. sorry for u....
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by iphanyiuma(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Am just saying ooo...so as God bless me now and I decided to post a pic of myself on a bed of money being a pdp fan...does it make me corrupt
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by ignis: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Could that be a bank?
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by lifemost1: 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
What do you have to say to this one that governor himself is sharing.

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by gud4dbest(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
ObiOkpor:
Dts PDP
either is pdp or apc;y shud someone make a ridiculous flaunt...absurdity gone on rampage!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Skoopy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
PDP-------- share the money (national cake)!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by nerodenero: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mama Pieces definition of corruption:
What do you call corruption? He has a house. You, are you living outside? Are you living in the forest? It’s corruption.

“In abroad, if a young boy works so hard and buy a copter, we praise the boy. But in Nigeria, if a young boy works so hard and buy a copter, we say he’s corrupt. Why?

What more can I say?
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by propertylisting: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Photoshop.....not a fan of any party
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by feddy09(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Omo! If u have it flunt it, Badbelle is allowed.... Dunce ke!! Am Nxt In Line!!!!!!!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by html14java(f): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by ajebuter(f): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Keep pretending you all.

Whether una be UPN , APGA, LP, SDP, AD or even APC, una go do anything to lay una hands on that pile of bucks that PDP dude is posing with.

Talk true joh!

As for me,make i just lay hands on even half eh!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by roxell120(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
apc playing wit the brains of ignorant fools in dis country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by haywire1: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
PDP thief, Jail awaits u bastard

Let's start our voting right now.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by seedorfg(m): 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
jonathan loot will be 20times more than this, kai PDP sai apc
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by niceangel: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
Most or 80 % of the people on nairaland are based in west or lagos. Abeg make I ask Una..na PDP they rule lagos ETC? Some of u don't even know ur councillors ati local govt chairman talk less of house of reps and senators but some of dem don do 2 terms...and warming up for Third. U dey busy dey shout fidifi/pdp. Most of u were not yet born when Buhari was naija leader. The main person or hitman was idiagbon. Buhari is as clueless as Jonah. If Buhari born in the 40s rule naija. By the time people of 50s,60s,70s, we the youth now go done reach 80 years. Yam heads use ur brain..forget ethnic and religious colouration and vote wisely. Otua Bu okwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by teufelein(f): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by tammie24: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
And why is he wearing glasses?
APC propaganda!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by crisycent: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Poor Photoshop. Notice how straight that PDP logo is on the shirt even when the shirt is squeezed, the logo is still straight.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by otemanuduno: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mogidi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235658_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

Check out Buhari's boys in the picture below.

Chekwe!!! But that guy sharing the money looks like Okupe
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
POPdecorator:
Is that not our money chai thereisGodooo

sai buhari ati osinbajo for president

nd hows dt ur or una money? undecided

na yu work 4 am...smh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / Lagos: Police Share bottle Water, Biscuits To Protesters (photos) / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.