Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,851 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo (44419 Views)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Is Ike Ekweremadu A Coward And A Disloyal PDP Man? / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
#in Nabania's voice

when you see a village man... e gor knor!
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by melvin0004(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
APC man wearing a PDP shirt to discredit the party.

EcoTerror is here
dnt mind dem.apc full of lies n propaganda. gej till 2019😃
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by LordCenturion(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:
thanks for calling me Sir, I finished my Msc in 2010, I come to NL to catch fun and I get slighted when people throw insults @ you because you didn't toe their line of reasoning.

Don't be fooled be I use the word "sir" for u, cuz sir could mean a lot of things, so, u don't know what I Mean,,and why are u telling me ur qualification?, am I an interviewer or I resemble someone that want to employ u?

1 Like

Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by simdam500(m): 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
This only happens here in nigeria... angry how can u flaunt money to people... nonsense!

Even those that has their names on Forbes don't go to this extent undecided
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by abokikhalifa: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
EcoTerror:

EcoTerror is here
why don't you just accept that pdp is no good to nigeria? Even when seeing pdp you ar still accusing apc... Na wa o.... Pdp no sabi you oo
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by soarz(m): 2:31am On Mar 23, 2015
I am not supporting any party but PDP good b4. All are d same
EcoTerror:

EcoTerror is here
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by soarz(m): 2:35am On Mar 23, 2015
U ppo can't not just think , pdp nd apc which one good. Are a nigeria can't u see d level of corruptn
melvin0004:
dnt mind dem.apc full of lies n propaganda. gej till 2019😃
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by rebranded(m): 4:36am On Mar 23, 2015
EcoTerror:

EcoTerror is here

Normal PDP talk they dont believe they are corrupt.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Petitediva14(f): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2015
That is not too much money, that is poverty mentality. You don't see the richest men in the world taking such pictures. Most politicians are poverty stricken!!! #smh

http://journalofapetitediva..com/2015/02/why-men-marry-bitches-by-sherry-argov.html?m=1
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by adahgold(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2015
APC Una mumu wayo don stop na Una dey do all dis tinz,Una don fail..
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by Oluwaplumpie(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2015
ObiOkpor:
That's our stolen money,not he's. Where is EFCC when needed most?
Go and take ice block biko... And chill. EFCC don't have laws that guide what they do abi? The change agents of our time.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by bammy777(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC. Ar playing Nigerians just to get to power . Imagine why wud someone do dat few day to election. Apc member ar doing dis deliberately . Think.
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by nesta007(m): 3:25am On Mar 25, 2015
nesta007:

For ur info that's the the MDG ambassador

https://www.nairaland.com/2215088/united-nations-sponsors-1million-man now see for urself is he an Apc man?
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by nesta007(m): 3:27am On Mar 25, 2015
rabimlomo:

The presido doesn't believe in arrests or prosecution o. He will only use technology to deal with people like him.God nigerians dey your hands o.

https://www.nairaland.com/2215088/united-nations-sponsors-1million-man
Re: Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo by tit(f): 3:37am On Mar 25, 2015
all apc members should hand over all their money to buhari, and get $1 in return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes Tinubu: A Bat From Hell And The Asiwaju Of Blood - FFK / PDP Chief Kashamu Flees From Abuja Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.