Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

Where Are Our Virgins Today? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Our Virgins Today? (31442 Views)

Virgins And Masturbation / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Sugarpeaches(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wizkoko:

as a matter of fact, it doesn't matter if a guy is a virgin or not because a man is an independent being (don't get me wrong). virginity is mostly considered as a female something because even from the name 'virginity' was gotten from 'Virgina'.

Dictionaries refer to virginity as a state of person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse...virginity gotten de word virgin (someone who's never engaged in sexual intercourse) I didn't see male or female anywhere as it refers to both sexes.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by omototiadewa: 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Naso o...too much copy of western culture s d cause...apart from dat body no be fire wood you know. I think the parents should teach/talk to der children sex it would go a long way and girls should marry early @least tendency of fornication wld reduce...abi what's the meaning of being a 27yr old virgin

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
Another stupiid virgin thread innit?

4 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
Another stupiid virgin thread innit?

Lol I tire oh
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Reaper231(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
U guys shldnt over hype dis thing. There are still a lot of girls around us that we don't even knw are vrigins until u gt to knw y her BF left. My GF is a V and she won't bulge intil "I do"(don't ask cos I done try tire). Bt I've decided to respect her decision actually plan to marry her
Truth is, decent girls are losing their virginity each day as a result of pressure frm guy. We knw women r sentitive and fragile. Guy will pull all d tricks including being caring and loving until dey tap it and move to d next yet same guys have dis mentality that anygal that's not a virgin is not a decent marriage material. Who yu bust d others keep for?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
Virgins? In Nigeria? I mean at legal age?

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by ehis05(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
Most times . We allow our passion becloud our reasoning and in split seconds....we go 4rm been virgins 2 nonvirgins..but yet dis doesn't make us loosed or indecent or d devils incarnate..and dat solely depends on us...in most cases we feel bad after it....but wen we feel so engrossed and com4table wit no remorse doin it..den dere is a problem.....so to evry nonvirgins dat still hav a conscience...so many times u wud fall..buh evrytime u fall try 2 getup stronger dan u were..body no b firewood we knw...buh na GODsGrace 2 abstain. So make we all try.. We shud focus more on a woman 4 who she is n nt judge base on ha virginity..I believe say nt all virgins go go heaven...so make we leave judgement 4 GOD

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by kawkab: 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
In those days maidens got married as virgins ,yes but dats because the young men didn't defile them until they married them,that means the young men also kept their virginity. And even today the girls who aren't virgins were deflowered by a man,if all men decide not to phuck gals will their virginity not remain intact? Wat I'm saying is dat this tin is a two way tin,if a guy doesn't phuck a gal,her virginity remains intact! ,both parties are involved here ,y are guys not being judged? Or is there a damn handbook or law or verse in the bible that states that only women should abstain from premarital sex?
If you want virgins out there then guys shul stop phuckin gals! Specifically those gals who haven't lost theirs yet. In that way this endangered species (virgins) will not go extinct. If u want virgins around then frm today everybody shul zip up ! Both male and female!

true talk.

when guys do everything and employ every trick in the book to go after girls how do you expect to have virgins. Both parties (male and female) are to blames.

if we want virgins then tell men to leave young girls alone.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by agrovick(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm a grown woman and can have whatever kind of sexx I like, with whomever I please.tongue
Oh really! U are a grown woman? tongue
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by pweetixandy: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:
u think say I be jambito bro. 400 level Mech. engr. by the grace of God.
that doesn't stop u from thinking about important social,economic,political issues. Virginity won't put food on ur table bro
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
soldierdollar:

Are thee guys forcing the girls into sex ? Are the girls not the ones submitting themselves ?
Women blaming men for their choices and actions since...
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Just say you have not seen. I know so many but our stupid boys won't let them be. Just last week, one was raped after the touts used jazz on her and she didn't know where she was until she woke up in the bush with blood stains and loosing her virginity. She is still under shock now and undergoing medical attention. She kept her self from small until now she is 21. My prayer is that the bastards don't infect her with HIV....virgins still exist...yes im sure
Saimeritus:

http://www.e-expressnigeria.com/blog/2012/05/where-are-our-virgins
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
pweetixandy:
that doesn't stop u from thinking about important social,economic,political issues. Virginity won't put food on ur table bro

Pls tell them to get a life .. D world still goes on with or without v's smiley dats wts pressing right now in their brain hunting for V's
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Its ridiculous its like they make it seem only in nigeria ohh . If ur not a v ur worthless or something .. Soo judgemental ..

Like if ur a v good if ur not goid

U c anyone creating thread for non V's
This is where their takent is n most claiming v .. Is to impress guys .. Thirsty ppl tell me one successful virgin thats doing things around the world . Or one virgin thats a millionare
. Shut d hell up. You are among those dat are destroying this world. D guy made a good points and you are trying very hard to justify your own immorality. Ewu, She-goat, cattle, and impostor.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Shut d hell up. You are among those dat are destroying this world. D guy made a good points and you are trying very hard to justify your own immorality. Ewu, She-goat, cattle, and impostor.

Lol cnt u construct a sentence without insults..
Boy u must hurt hun ..
Trying very hard u sound dumb to b fair

U just wanna argue with a chic lol next time when u wanna act like mr morals address all d ppl dat opposed not just me hun .

Get a life .. N those words is what ur future wife would look like kiss
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
ferdimako:

Women blaming men for their choices and actions since...
. Exactly. Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything, yet the women try to blame men. U don't hv to say yes whey approach you.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by soldierdollar(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

How did our forefathers survive without sleeping with maidens until they married dem and brought dem to their house?

The same way the girls kept their virginity
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by DICKtator: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:

Hope Onila did not miss this thread?

Cos if she did, I would awawawaw that pinpinpon again!!!

Always clamouring bout that virgin ish

And baby, you know you let me hit that
You know how I like digging deep into that?

Now shake that a** for daddy!!

Pop that p**** for papi!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by VJSMILESS: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Lol cnt u construct a sentence without insults..
Boy u must hurt hun ..
Trying very hard u sound dumb to b fair

U just wanna argue with a chic lol next time when u wanna act like mr morals address all d ppl dat opposed not just me hun .

Get a life .. N those words is what ur future wife would look like kiss
. You are d one dat started antagonising d guy for no reason. If you hv nothing tangible to say u better get out. Hw do u know wat all millionaires are. My friend pack well jare. Thank god dat everybody is not like u. If not dis world will be filled with immoral behaviours
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You are d one dat started antagonising d guy for no reason. If you hv nothing tangible to say u better get out. Hw do u know wat all millionaires are. My friend pack well jare. Thank god dat everybody is not like u. If not dis world will be filled with immoral behaviours

Lol so wt r u his spokes man .. Learn to mind ur biz .. Mr gaylord

If he had probs he could quote me n we sort it ..
N den u just inside someone else sh!!! n start swimming in it.....
U just want to jump oga save a virgin lol

Abeg gerra out go find something better to do ... N tangible thing have u brought to d table hun nothing but insults lol u looking dumb right now do ur self a favour n mind ur biz if i quoted

Lol u first den fair enuogh ..If i was the on,y one saying den ur right but ppl mind ur biz im not interest ur tangible comments wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
I dont know why I aint relenting in my search for a virgin. I have lot of gals but their love fade away from me after discovering that they are not virgins. I usually feel cheated or something. I dont know how much it would cost, I am ready to put it down on any virgin who will to give me the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
and you had to insult her to prove your point? Whtevr hppnd to your sense of responsibility?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:

very interesting I must confess, one of such piece I luv to read. God bless u.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Lol so wt r u his spokes man .. Learn to mind ur biz .. Mr gaylord

If he had probs he could quote me n we sort it ..
N den u just inside someone else sh!!! n start swimming in it.....
U just want to jump oga save a virgin lol

Abeg gerra out go find something better to do ... N tangible thing have u brought to d table hun nothing but insults lol u looking dumb right now do ur self a favour n mind ur biz if i quoted

Lol u first den fair enuogh ..If i was the on,y one saying den ur right but ppl mind ur biz im not interest ur tangible comments wink
. You are just displaying your lack of basic training to d public. You can say anything you want but I will continue to insist that virginity is precious. If you lost urs, dat does not mean dat u shld insult others that still have theirs. Get a life, instead of defending immorality in a public forum. Once again, shut d hell up,and get out of dis forum.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
These same boyz wantn a virgin r d ones who keep storming
my PMs
bunch of small dicksized hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Yoty and lack of basic training to d public. You can say anything you want but I will continue to insist that virginity is precious. If you lost urs, dat does not mean dat u shld insult others that still have theirs. Get a life, instead of defending immorality in a public forum. Once again, shut d hell up,and get out of dis forum.

No one said its not precious lol u know ur dumb .. I cant shut up im typing hun . Yes im happy for those who have n who dont but u guy go out of ur way to let the world know dat u r ..
But give it a rest u just wanna beef me like i said till u quote every1 dat opposed ur just a gaylord hun winkps leRn to mind ur biz smiley
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by stunningjudy(f): 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Luckygurl:

Lol, no mind am!!
Guess we should start running around like a headless chicken cos he achieved an impossible feat grin grin
He has noted his mistake grin
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. You are just displaying your lack of basic training to d public. You can say anything you want but I will continue to insist that virginity is precious. If you lost urs, dat does not mean dat u shld insult others that still have theirs. Get a life, instead of defending immorality in a public forum. Once again, shut d hell up,and get out of dis forum.
sorry r u a virgin?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:

and you had to insult her to prove your point? Whtevr hppnd to your sense of responsibility?
. This shows dat u are clearly biased. I guess you are agains virginity also. So u are questioning my sense of responsibility when all I did was reply a very irresponsible comment by an irresponsible character. Instead of commending d OP for a very good post,she started attacking the wonderful message he shared with us.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Luckygurl(f): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
stunningjudy:

He has noted his mistake grin
winkwink grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Nairalander Prewedding Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.