Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,180 members, 7,916,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Where Are Our Virgins Today? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Our Virgins Today? (31562 Views)

Virgins And Masturbation / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / What Happened The First Night? My Hubby & I Married As Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
cherryice:
sorry r u a virgin?
. Dats not d point. I am not here to claim dat I am a saint. But even if u are not, at least learn to respect those that have achieved d feat, instead of attacking them and linking loss of virginity with success as d so called lara did. Dats my point.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. Dats not d point. I am not here to claim dat I am a saint. But even if u are not, at least learn to respect those that have achieved d feat, instead of attacking them and linking loss of virginity with success as d so called lara did. Dats my point.

But wait

Have u stopped to think how it make the non virgins feel ... Its like ur attacking them indirectly tho

Mann fix up
U dont have to quote me n insult other ppl just to get ur point acroos ur a v good for u im happy for u n all d v's undecided
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by pbs4real(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
mifavour:

what's worse Is that they'd be the ones to badmouth girls.
btw thanks.. and you are beautiful too
she's curret,u re indeed a beauty 2 behold.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Certifiedboss: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Its ridiculous its like they make it seem only in nigeria ohh . If ur not a v ur worthless or something .. Soo judgemental ..

Like if ur a v good if ur not goid

U c anyone creating thread for non V's
This is where their takent is n most claiming v .. Is to impress guys .. Thirsty ppl tell me one successful virgin thats doing things around the world . Or one virgin thats a millionare

You're ridiculously unbelievable .. Don't go about saying they should tell you one virgin that's a millionaire or a virgin that's doing things around the world.. If you use your Virginia as a source of earning millions then you shouldn't brag about it in public.. The fact remains that being a virgin is still a pride and will always be

1 Like

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by pbs4real(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
softysparky:
Who de disvirgin our girls?
nah WEE!
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
pbs4real:
nah WEE!
Better repent.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2015
Certifiedboss:

You're ridiculously unbelievable .. Don't go about saying they should tell you one virgin that's a millionaire or a virgin that's doing things around the world.. If you use your Virginia as a source of earning millions then you shouldn't brag about it in public.. The fact remains that being a virgin is still a pride and will always be
*yawns* 2 sec fame enjoy it darling
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by heryor2(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
[virginity is applicable to both parties, as much as we may like to set our mind to d recent cliche that virginity is a thing of d past, I'm happy to announce that there are still a handful of ladies out there dat are still keeping theirs for deir husband, it's only a matter of d environment you are in.

I hear some ladies say who wants a virgin these days, these type of ladies are d deflowered liars,they tell lies to their guy dat dey are virgins, d oda variant will lie dat dey were raped, so who is deceiving who. virginity is a thing of pride sis, Real Men yearns to marry a virgin.

if you've lost urs, it's OK, u'll b fine, if urs is still intact pls keep it, if u can't keep it den goan marry, "marriage is honourable in all with d bed undefiled"
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Emmahunk(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:

http://www.e-expressnigeria.com/blog/2012/05/where-are-our-virgins

Where are the men of honor like in the times of old that are looking for the virgins?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Certifiedboss:

No ones using virginity for money pls no need for insults , what i meant that one being a virgin or not doesnt hinder ones progress in life n more important thing going on in the world dan how many virgins the world has

Its good ur a virgin keep it up
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by dollyptosh(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Its ridiculous its like they make it seem only in nigeria ohh . If ur not a v ur worthless or something .. Soo judgemental ..

Like if ur a v good if ur not goid

U c anyone creating thread for non V's
This is where their takent is n most claiming v .. Is to impress guys .. Thirsty ppl tell me one successful virgin thats doing things around the world . Or one virgin thats a millionare
Lol.. Where is your friend cherryice? Can't wait to read her opinion on this *wink*
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
dollyptosh:
Lol.. Where is your friend cherryice? Can't wait to read her opinion on this *wink*

Lol they chase her out lol
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by dollyptosh(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
stunningjudy:

Seriously?? The details ain't important dude. Learn to ignore some comments and you will live longer. angry
Exactly
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thing have now taken turns.. Many people now indulge in sexual immorality under the idealogy of civilization
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Certifiedboss: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

*yawns* 2 sec fame enjoy it darling

Not about fame. Stop being childish. We know virgins are rare. We know the girls will remain virgin if the guys didn't screw them, at least not raped.. But here in Nigeria instead of ladies according some respect and value to the girls who are virgins you find them giving excuses of why most of them are not virgins and trying to demean those who a virgins by making it look like there's nothing special about it
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lol that was a good debate ..

C u later
@ Op no vex lol its all banter c i got ur thread to this page cheesy
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
I dont know why I aint relenting in my search for a virgin. I have lot of gals but their love fade away from me after discovering that they are not virgins. I usually feel cheated or something. I dont know how much it would cost, I am ready to put it down on any virgin who will to give me the chance.

chance to do wat?
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by ronald4lif(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thing have now taken turns.. Many people now indulge in sexual immorality under the idealogy of civilization

Baba you no dey 'do'.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Certifiedboss:

Not about fame. Stop being childish. We know virgins are rare. We know the girls will remain virgin if the guys didn't screw them, at least not raped.. But here in Nigeria instead of ladies according some respect and value to the girls who are virgins you find them giving excuses of why most of them are not virgins and trying to demean those who a virgins by making it look like there's nothing special about it
My lil sis is a v just finished uni lag now serving .. Im the proudest sis knowing shes kept it .. Im not hating on v just saying u guy go on like if ur not a virgin ur worthless or something

Thats all hun smiley
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by dollyptosh(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

Lol they chase her out lol

Ohh I see.
I had a good laugh today, thanks to you both.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by mistiquephat(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
My 3 virgin exs are my worst relationship ever. They tend to know and are just right anytime any day. Its better to ask for virtues than the stupid hymen.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Twaci(f): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
You....
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
~ We need to conduct an online two finger test(TFT) for all girls on Nairaland. grin
All of you should lie down with your legs spread while i start the suturing of the labia majora or infubulation

we need to sort it out today. When we find out who the virgins are. They would be asked to include virgins in their profile cheesy
easy as whistling dixie
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by baba11(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:
3 idiots quote bro. nice 1
Thanks!
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Certifiedboss: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Lala247:

My lil sis is a v just finished uni lag now serving .. Im the proudest sis knowing shes kept it .. Im not hating on v just saying u guy go on like if ur not a virgin ur worthless or something

Thats all hun smiley

I guess we misunderstood each other.. Sorry if that was the way I made it sound. Didn't mean it that way
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by tosyne2much(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Baba you no dey 'do'.
Hahaha rwkmd cheesy

Baba let he who has never bleeped b4 cast the first stone
cheesy
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by samoney: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Saimeritus:
Nice 1 dear. I hope I get a virgin girl when I'm ready to get married...They are scarce these days....Teamvirginboy
@poster u. Better wake up, even the woman u will marry your pastor would have fucccckkked her, just stop fooling urself, if you no fit toast woman just beg and we go teach u f.o.c
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by cherryice(f): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
nnannaidoko:
. This shows dat u are clearly biased. I guess you are agains virginity also. So u are questioning my sense of responsibility when all I did was reply a very irresponsible comment by an irresponsible character. Instead of commending d OP for a very good post,she started attacking the wonderful message he shared with us.
Ok you had to insult her bcoz you didnt agree wt her post, ryt
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by tosyne2much(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
You....
Say something.. What have I done ? wink
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
I'M A VIRGIN, I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE AND FUTURE.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
~ Wait..two threads on virginity made the fp today.
I smell a conspiracy.
Re: Where Are Our Virgins Today? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Certifiedboss:

I guess we misunderstood each other.. Sorry if that was the way I made it sound. Didn't mean it that way

Nah its cool were here to agree n disagree. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yoruba Terms Of Endearment / Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / The Nigerian Woman And The Challenge Of Finding Mr. Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.