Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Want To Learn Farming!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Learn Farming!!! (984 Views)

I Am Looking For A Farm Where I Can Learn Farming In Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Farming!!! by sunboy(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2015
I am a fresh graduate who will be through with my NYSC soon. I have saved enough to start up myself but I want to dedicate and humble myself to learn from the experts. I want to learn on an existing farm where vegetables or any other profitable plant is done.
I am new in agric, I do not want to be too forward so I am willing to dedicate time to learn.
Please house! Who can help me on this!!!!

@hotmas the landlord
@jetro2
@jasper
Etc
Make Una reason my matter abeg, I believe I do not need to go out search for job again if I can.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Farming!!! by jethro2: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Whenever you are through with the service, you can participate in the "Grow Your Own Vegetable intensive farm training in Saki. Various type of vegetables are taken care of from nursery to harvest to market
Re: I Want To Learn Farming!!! by Yeecar(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
sunboy:
I am a fresh graduate who will be through with my NYSC soon. I have saved enough to start up myself but I want to dedicate and humble myself to learn from the experts. I want to learn on an existing farm where vegetables or any other profitable plant is done.
I am new in agric, I do not want to be too forward so I am willing to dedicate time to learn.
Please house! Who can help me on this!!!!

@hotmas the landlord
@jetro2
@jasper
Etc
Make Una reason my matter abeg, I believe I do not need to go out search for job again if I can.

Try Mushroom Cultivation!
www.nairaland.com/2113936/mushroom-biotechnology-easiest-way-becoming
Re: I Want To Learn Farming!!! by FarmTech(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rent a land close to a river and grow vegetable during dry season, I'm about to do the same.
Re: I Want To Learn Farming!!! by sunboy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
jethro2:
Whenever you are through with the service, you can participate in the "Grow Your Own Vegetable intensive farm training in Saki. Various type of vegetables are taken care of from nursery to harvest to market

Thanks for the gesture bro, a few questions please!
How do i get info about this training?
How much is charged ?
and how long ?
Re: I Want To Learn Farming!!! by jethro2: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
sunboy:

Thanks for the gesture bro, a few questions please!
How do i get info about this training?
How much is charged ?
and how long ?
Participation fee per month is N20,000
Minimum participation is a month.
Please call 08064688501, 08188540096 for more detail
Re: I Want To Learn Farming!!! by sunboy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
jethro2:

Participation fee per month is N20,000
Minimum participation is a month.
Please call 08064688501, 08188540096 for more detail

Thanks a bunch boss!

I believe what they train is enough to stand on my own afterwards with little or not supervision.
Will reach them.

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Production And Feed Manufacturing At North Carolina University USA / Photo: Chimps Get Drunk On Palm Wine / Moringa Seed Urgently Needed Lagos And Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.