Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m (26011 Views)

Court Orders Gov Lamido, 3 Others To Pay APC Candidate N30m In Damages / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by efilefun(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is how its done, go to the court when you are not pleased with how things are been done not just remain silent like a dullard

I cant wait to see all those corrupt politicians behind bars when GMB is been sworn in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by snowland(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Omo see free money ooo.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by ademoladeji(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let's spend the MONEY!!!
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by prodam(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
More favours till election day and beyond.
Amen.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by obas01(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
When we here in Lagos environ ar already celebrating the Generals Victory.
Join us as we ar celebrating the Peoples' General victory.
#celebrationgalore
Stand up 2x. for the Champion #standup.
Sai Gen. Babatunde Chukwudi Muhammad Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by honeric01(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
chiefinalowo:
1 Kobo APC will not get.

You think so? let's wait and see then.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by subzidi: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
domopps:
Even before Saturday general Election it has been Winning galore for APC!

Congratulations to APC!

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

I have decided to vote for APC all through come this general election

#team change#

Cheeers
grin grin The N500milla would be added to the purse for the remaining campaign logistics cost and BUHARIBRATION(CELEBRATION)
God fights for his own and the injustice/inequality/bias is sooooooooooo glaring!
Up the rule of LAW

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by scylla27(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
The damage has already been done. Well the good news is that most Nigerians are enlightened and aware of the importance of their votes. Ur vote is ur future. Money to me will play a more charitable role than a deciding effect on nigerians.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by saintandsinnerz: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
folabayo1:
Goodnews
The grand celebration is on the 28 of march...
Abeg like buhari and share jonathan
Saibaba
Team apc

As if like for Buhari will make him win on Saturday. You better become serious with your life

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Sleemzy3(f): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
drtwist:
Don't forget to join the transformation train # I'm for GEJ. So join the PDP group Channel(C0033AAD7) so u can help enlight others on why to vote for GEj. His victory depends on you and I.
It's obvious you ve been paid. A reasonable Nigerian has 1001 reasons to vote out the weak and clueless GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Acekidc4(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Orijin101:
Hated by many
Loved by few
But God still pass dem

Bad belle yanshs don dey open

keep calm and vote Buhari cool
APC............... CHANGE!!!!!!!!!

You are Too gbaski!! Your head dey dere joor!!

Make I buy you ORIJIN??

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by elobext: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC ain't getting any kobo in this suit

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by iyobosadavid: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good to hear that, all the PDP robots here shud bury their heads in shame. For me and my household we have all Decided.... I stil remain dat Niger Delta boy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by anonym0us: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
lakside000:
gbam angry angry angry angry angry

likes will not also bad for general buhari tongue tongue
see her squeeze face
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by folabayo1(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

As if like for Buhari will make him win on Saturday. You better become serious with your life

not even u can stop buhari frm shining on the 28 of march
U need change.. just embrace it cheesy
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:

You are Too gbaski!! Your head dey dere joor!!

Make I buy you ORIJIN??
chop knuckle grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by rayalesh2013: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
that is good
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by albertflex(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
There've been lots of court injunction in favour of APC lately.... They should pray hard, he wins.

Here are 5 Reasons Why You Don't Need to Die for any Politician

http://www.viposts.com/g/Politics/comments/5-reasons-why-you-dont-need-to-die-for-any-politician
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by ALAYORMII: 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:
Dem never enter, dem don dey sue and extort money.
APC na legal criminals club.
Vote wisely. Vote Goodluck Jonathan.
GEJ till 2019.

A criminal that knows and respect the rule of law is way better than the ones who must not be named.

They went to court and won
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by asiwajumi(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
kollinpowel:
tongue[color=#000099][/color]PDP NEVER SEE ANYTHING[b]PDP NEVER SEE ANYTHING[/b]PDP NEVER SEE ANYTHING
hmmm oga o.wetin concern pdp here.old people generation.lol
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by driand(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
kennygee:
Bottom line, all the TelCos.

Court dey make money these election season o.

I'm still trying to get or understand the craze with this "FTC" position.

Is Seun suppose to pay me for it?

d question is, do u wanna get paid for it? Stand up and name ur prize.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Osakah24(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Anyone noticed how every court in Lagos dances to APC music, Dollars are talking.Fighters of corruption indeed.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by martineverest(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Guess u re dafter dan d judge
aguiyi:
The judge is daft, the ruling will be appealed so it's not yet uhuru
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by stildude(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Next judgement will be tge one sending Buhari to jail and disqualifying him.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by ikombe: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
domopps:
Even before Saturday general Election it has been Winning galore for APC!

Congratulations to APC!

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

I have decided to vote for APC all through come this general election

#team change#

Cheeers
more money for ur campaigns ba grin
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by ibietela2(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sleemzy3:
It's obvious you ve been paid. A reasonable Nigerian has 1001 reasons to vote out the weak and clueless GEJ

Everyone who support Gej is paid right? Then you are what?
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Esperooke(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Congratulations to APC, they will surely get a refund of the fund expended from these senseless and clueless PDP agents. Now 500 million Naira is waiting, while 1 billion naira suit from Tinubu against AIT is loading. APC.......... teaching PDP and it's agents politics since 2013......Sai GMB
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Lordemmaculate: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yeah

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by hustler86(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dem never enter, dem don dey sue and extort money.
APC na legal criminals club.
Vote wisely. Vote Goodluck Jonathan.
GEJ till 2019.

If na U or ur papa wetin una go do? Anunpam like U
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Skoopy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Friday is yet to come and we have started winning, change has come to stay.[sup][/sup]
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Tinubu has pollute our judicial system...he seems to use money and control everything

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Can't Cope If Jonathan, Buhari Go Into Run-off – INEC / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT / Saraki And Other Senators At Kebbi Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.