Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,684 members, 7,892,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee (613 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee by helinues: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2015
A woman who recently escaped from Boko Haram captivity in Gwoza town of Gwoza Local Government Area of Borno State has said the sect leader, Abubakar Shekau, is still alive.

She told newsmen in Maiduguri yesterday that Shekau, ” is alive and healthy” and often preaches in Gwoza township.

According to the woman, before their escape from the den of the terrorists, they witnessed the killings of 75 elders of Gwoza, including her father in-law, who were hanged and their bodies left on the streets of Gwoza.

“My husband is alive, he had run away since the early days of the invasion and he is currently here in Maiduguri.

“We were captured since then by the Boko Haram and have remained in their custody for more than three months before now.

“When we escaped, we travelled by night in the bushes until we arrived at Michika.

“Those who arrested us at Michika said we were Boko Haram’s wives, but we pleaded and having proven our innocence, they kept us for days until when the former governor of Adamawa State, Mr Boni Haruna, came to Michika.

“It was he who offered to help us with food and medication. When we regained our strength, he asked us many questions.

“It was during the questioning that I mentioned my husband brother’s name who is living in Adamawa and they sent for him. After he had identified me, they released me to him, before I later came to Maiduguri to unite with my family,” she said.

Ruling in suit seeking Buhari’s disqualification adjourned
The woman said she has seven children and believed they are still alive, though she is presently in one of the internally displaced persons’ camps in Maiduguri GRA.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/25/boko-haram-shekau-is-alive-he-still-preaches-in-gwoza-female-escapee/
Re: Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Great....all these lie - lie government officials sef...

This government sef
Re: Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee by delishpot: 10:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria ooooo. What can ee do now? we need to sit down and tgink this thing out o.
Re: Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee by DonaldGenes(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
I don't know what else to believe Op
Re: Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee by NaMe4: 10:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Keneking:
Great....all these lie - lie government officials sef...

This government sef

Great?
Re: Boko Haram: “shekau Is Alive, He Still Preaches In Gwoza” – Female Escapee by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
NaMe4:

Great?
[/s]

What is Great?

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market To Improve If GEJ Loses The Election / True Democracy Or Majority? / One Thing I Am Very Sure Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.