Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated (416 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: I’m Under Pressure To Contest For Presidency In 2019 / Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated / I’m First To Create 5,400 Jobs In Nigeria’s History – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated by bugs1: 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
The First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has advised Nigerian youths not to undermine the importance of education, saying without education, she would not have BECOME the first lady of the country.

Speaking at a rally of the women wing of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Akure, the Ondo State capital Tuesday, the first lady accused the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), of “not carrying the women along” when he was head of state – unlike President Goodluck Jonathan “who has empowered women.”

According to an online news medium, TheCable, Mrs Jonathan added: “Majority of the people of Ondo are educated and I believe you know the importance of education because without education there is no future,” she said.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/03/patience-jonathan-im-first-lady-because-im-educated/
Re: Patience Jonathan: I’m First Lady Because I’m Educated by bewla(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
sorry is she reading from the script or from the u no

(1) (Reply)

Vote For The Better Tomorrow / Accommodation Seriously Needed In Uyo!!! / Breaking News: Bomb Blast At Enugu Polling Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.