Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

OPEN LETTER: Why I Don’t Trust Jonathan – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPEN LETTER: Why I Don’t Trust Jonathan – El-rufai (556 Views)

Igbos Don’t Trust Themselves – Ekwueme / Why I Didn't Trust Jonathan...(subsidy) / Minimah Plots Rigging Election For Jonathan – El-rufai. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPEN LETTER: Why I Don’t Trust Jonathan – El-rufai by EbiscoComedian: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Mallam Nasir El-Rufai
Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, APC governorship candidate in Kaduna state, on March 25, Wednesday, stressed the importance of the upcoming elections and the dangers associated with them.

In a press statement made public on his Facebook page, the former minister of the Federal Capital Territory explained why, in his opinion, President Goodluck Jonathan could not be trusted. The official insisted that GEJ was “not bothered about the welfare and security of Nigerians”.
He expressed concerns over the possibility of having democratic polls saying that based on the Peoples Democratic Party statements it might not be the case.
See El-Rufai’s address below:http://mcebisco..com/2015/03/open-letter-why-i-dont-trust-jonathan.html

Re: OPEN LETTER: Why I Don’t Trust Jonathan – El-rufai by chiefolododo(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2015
a normal person would not support jonathan , a corrupt,wicked and weak leader

1 Like

Re: OPEN LETTER: Why I Don’t Trust Jonathan – El-rufai by richol(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
and buhari is the kind one abi...useless leaders of 'tomorrow'...GEJ TILL BUHARI STOPS WEARING PAMPERS
Re: OPEN LETTER: Why I Don’t Trust Jonathan – El-rufai by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
We all dont like him

He will be on his way to otuoke very soon

Welcome on board!!
Re: OPEN LETTER: Why I Don’t Trust Jonathan – El-rufai by nzeadachie: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
NOBODY WANT YOU TO TRUST HIM, AND HE MUST BE YOUR PRESIDENT TILL 2019

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Makes A Video On How To Stay Safe On Election Day / Quick Question About The Election Results / Lagos Apc Women Leader Caught With Election Materials As Early As 12.15am Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.