Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,960 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] (67235 Views)

Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2015
I guess the picture was taken when passengers were still boarding. It's impossible for a plane to fly while people are standing.only the cabin crew or one or two persons going to visit the restroom.

5 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by jaybim: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2015
and people paid and agreed to this b.s? until Nigerians become aware of their rights and are prepared to fight for it we will continue to suffer... sad
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2015
MARKone:

So because it happened in DA, it is justifiable for it to happen here abi, we as a nation is aversed to good things that happens in other countries undecided
na Paraffin wax de inside your head? i simply said the situation is not unique!..

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by oyadeyi83: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
We really need change in this country and this Arik air is being used as Nigeria carrier. I want to see Nigeria Airways and I want to board it, if Rwanda, Kenya and Zimbabwe and other third world countries could have national carrier why not Nigeria?
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by vega84(m): 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
As of the time of this pix, this aircraft has nt taken of? As u knw they can't try it na madness. #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by zudozz: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2015
If u do not see 4 urself that d people were coming out from that plane then u must be one of those ba1nless ap3s that want buhari 2 rule Nigeria again. (d space on top where u put ur bags in d plane is it usually open while d plane fly or take off? when d they open or close it?)

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by loomer: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Molue
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by darejem4real: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
That's bad
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by buJu234: 7:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Is there really a one nigeria? ??

because of election some cant stay in other people's area and we called it one nigeria. .

What a pity this country is a scam
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by kkokoma: 7:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Chill out, the op states that the plane was yet to take off. I think everyone with tickets rushed into the plane and those without seats refused to go down
The plane would probably not takeoff until only seated passengers remain. There are both safety and weight factors to consider, as well as takeoff and landing protocols which specify strictly that all passengers must be seated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by gateleo(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
appini:
Nigeria still have a long way to go. It's a pity!

That's why we need CHANGE. ....

Vote for CHANGE vote APC......
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by zagaina(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
After standing for decades in molue and danfos we have to move to a new level nah. Standing in a plane, GEJ Transformation at it best

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by NaMe4: 7:41am On Mar 27, 2015
ITbomb:
I would like to see the faces of this people when they say "FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT"

PILOT - Those on the seats, fasten your seat-belts

PASSENGERS - Those of us standing nko!

PILOT - GOOD LUCK!

5 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Shokis: 7:44am On Mar 27, 2015
After screaming sai buhari, sai Jonathan, war! War! War! They are running away because they think Nigerians will Go down!
My God will surprise u!
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by tayolove12(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2015
Na GEJ course am
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by christancey: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2015
How truthful is this melodrama? Nigerians!!! but if it is true then there is serious problem
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by babestella: 7:46am On Mar 27, 2015
These are people trying to locate their seat numbers. Please stop misleading NIGERIANS with absurd headline, an aircraft will never take off with passengers standing, not even in banana republic. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by kronaldo4life(m): 7:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Make me too go book my flight for standing I wan go USA
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Cityguy: 7:49am On Mar 27, 2015
I would also blame Nigerians for accepting this nonsense. Honestly, except people rise against these capitalists who value money more than lives, this will continue to be the order of the day. If anything happens now, who do we blame? 2pm flight delayed till 9pm! Oh Jeeeez. Is this not craze?
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by zguy: 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015
What the fvck!! Ground these bloody airline ASAP!! HOw the Bleep are people supposed to stand in a plane that will takeoff and land!!!!

What the fvck is that garbage Ministry of Aviation doing anyway? Oh right collecting bribes and allowing all kinds of disasters to happen.

On second thought, this is a fvcking lie, How stupid do you think we are? Theres no way in hell a plane can takeoff and land with people standing. What kind of moderator will move such a blatant lie to the frontpage knowingly you will be maligning an airliner (even though they have their issues)
? Or just because some gossip blog posted it , that makes it true??
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by MARKone(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015
iterator24:
na Paraffin wax de inside your head? i simply said the situation is not unique!..

I asked a question, you chose to insult me, u hide behind cyber space, and claim that you are a bully....grin

I hope you are not this st00pid in Real life, someone might just decide to break your Neck for you.

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by laprino(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2015
That's disgusting for passenger to have stand inside. A plane.I think election or no election,it does not worth risking their for...let's be wise in this country pls
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by mkoabiola: 7:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Se na by force to fly ariK
God is good motors is jus 2nd to none in comfort
Even with d newly acquired bus,it is beta dan arik
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by elbinmanny(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2015
dechandel:
Chronicles of election..
The fear of Bomb!
Meanwhile, i heard that the fare to the Eastern part of Nigeria witnessed a miraculous increase shocked
What will happen to the properties they are leaving behind?? grin
which is you in your profile pic The pretty or the ugly one undecided
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
An Arik flight that was scheduled to leave Abuja to Lagos by 2pm yesterday kept being delayed until it was ready to leave by 9pm. When they were ready to go, the flight was overbooked. They sold more tickets than the number of seats that they have, leaving many passengers standing on the plane. In 2015, Arik Air! *sigh*!

But the aircraft hasn't left the airport as at the time of writing this report. Sokoto and Yola passengers went to block the aircraft from leaving because their flight that was supposed to leave for 9am that same day was canceled by 9pm. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/unbelievable-see-inside-arik-flight.html?m=1

This can never happen in Buhari regime. The man hate indiscipline
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Burshh: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
dammytosh:
They are still trying to locate their seat.

No Airline will fly with anybody standing.

Lets use our senses.
May God bless you! Not so many sensible people around anymore.

2 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by humberjade: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Chai, we don suffer, see d expression on d face of d white man; "is this a country?"

I just imagine how people will be rolling into d toilet area during take-off.

That is what you get in a failed nation with a failed govt, where anything goes.

MTN and DSTV ripping us off since d day of John d Baptist, yet our govt looks away.

Now, an airliner adjourned to be best local airliner is packing people like cargoes in a plane, na MOLUE? undecided

Damn, this country is sick...And they keep deceiving us dat dis country is working...A nation where a govt cannot put down its feet to protect its citizen's interest...SMH 4 Nigeria!!!
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by overlord77: 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
An Arik flight that was scheduled to leave Abuja to Lagos by 2pm yesterday kept being delayed until it was ready to leave by 9pm. When they were ready to go, the flight was overbooked. They sold more tickets than the number of seats that they have, leaving many passengers standing on the plane. In 2015, Arik Air! *sigh*!

But the aircraft hasn't left the airport as at the time of writing this report. Sokoto and Yola passengers went to block the aircraft from leaving because their flight that was supposed to leave for 9am that same day was canceled by 9pm. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/unbelievable-see-inside-arik-flight.html?m=1

OP I doubt the credibility of this news even though I know Arik air is the worst local airline now followed by Aero and would never fly em again(dana air all the way). These pictures seem to have been taken while the passengers were disembarking. I don't see how an airline would take off while passengers are standing, that's against all known flight safety rules.

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by PointB: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2015
The still picture can be very deceptive. It's impossible to have those group of people standing by the aisle while a plane is taking off or landing. They are probably going to their seat.

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by MKO4ever(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2015
caprini1:
Pls don't mind all this olofofo bloggers,those are people that are just getting into the plane,as usual hussling to keep their hand luggages at any space available.

I don't think so, because the picture was taken from the front, and all the passengers were facing front, if those people just got inside the plane then they should not all be facing front.
It is more like the plane just arrived and people got up waiting for the door to open, but then it looks like all the seats were still occupied

3 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by amsoslim(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2015
this people na robot them be,abi na force dem force dem enter the plane? the problem of this country is self inflected , later dem go put d blame on the fed gov
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by lonelydora: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2015
GogetterMD:
Arik air are very notorious for flight delays and cancelled flights, with no prior notification. And to think that their local fares are about the most expensive, I then wonder what the fuss about Arik is about. I still will continue to fly Dana air, anyday, anytime

Seconded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan's House Was Looted & Vandalised By Police Guards (Pics) / Running Mate: Osinbajo Speaks On ‘Seeking Buhari’s Permission’ To Dump APC / #EndSARS Campaign: Buhari Appeals For Calm, Promises Reform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.