Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:52 AM

See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] (67301 Views)

Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by olatpic(m): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2015
That must be a Molue grin
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by poca4real(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2015
The most Useless Airline in the Country!.....No passion for their Customers!..Too bad.

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by lovely17(m): 9:03am On Mar 27, 2015
wtf when it's not brt
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Airplane self Don dey carry attach, I only witness such thing in luxurious bus from Jos to Aba standing from 7pm to 5am because of fare some of us prefer standing it is called attach, This time I will try airik.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by soarz(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2015
naa bus oooo
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by odomanis: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2015
If you believe this story then, you can believe anything. There is no how this aircraft is going to take off like this. This picture must have been taken when passengers were still boarding. You can even see that the butts are still open because people are not done with putting their lug gages.

4 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by iphanyiuma(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Kinda looks like chisco transport limited tho...chaai nigerians which way
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2015
I doubt this story joo,someone is trying to be mischievous here,stand for plane howwww? LIB don fuckkkk up

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by zicoraads: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2015
If you believe this story, then you were definitely among those that took a bath in salt water to starve off Ebola cheesy

Seriously though, isn't Madam Linda exposing herself to a possible court action from Arik? It's none of my business though!

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Tolubory(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
standing inside plane?

when no be Ekene Dili Chukwu motors

I bi dey wonder o....
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by lovely17(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2015
no be buhari I dey see so
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by victorazy(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2015
amunkita:
Without d pix i will say dis d biggest lie of d week..
Buh wiv d pix, its still hard to blive, wen d plane slants wat happens to those standing..

Hope this is not election ritual about to happen..

They can't lift with that condition. Air busses are eligible to balance. When is slants and a standing passenger veered, it can cause a plane crash, that's why even cargo planes do luck their goods to avoid shakings or movement just to maintain the balance.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
They are locating their seat
Airforce1:
standing inside plane?

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by asamaigho(m): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2015
all I can see are person going to their seats,it's a normal thing wen people are abt to get a seat in any flight. na only me dey notice d open luggage box?

people think with ur brains na haba,dis is d worst propaganda can get,no wonder get SCAMMING NIGERIANS with little effort.

Sai Buhari.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by limmo(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2015
lolllll. WE WERE MOVING TO THE FIRST CLASS SECTION WHEN THIS PIX WAS SNAPPED.... Lolllll😄😄😄(the guy in red)
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by pak: 9:36am On Mar 27, 2015
odomanis:
If you believe this story then, you can believe anything. There is no how this aircraft is going to take off like this. This picture must have been taken when passengers were still boarding. You can even see that the butts are still open because people are not done with putting their lug gages.

You are quite observant. The hand luggage compartment were still open. Airlines don't move unless they are closed. Two, even if in an impossibly extreme case, people had to stand, I am sure they wouldn't stand with their luggage still on their shoulders. Look at that guy in bright coloured shirt in the fourth pix, he had one luggage on his shoulders and another on his arm. He was in all likely disembarking
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Thats interesting
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by iguita: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2015
This plane is still on the ground. Look at the overhead luggage cabins are still open. No matter how much standing them carry, the cabins should be shut. What I see here is a plane that has landed and people are trying to get their luggage.

Airforce1:
standing inside plane?

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2015
LOL.. see arik air don turn molue
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2015
People dont even makes use of their brains before they comment.how can they fly a plain with those people standing. Pls they are trying to locate their seat.For thoes people that believe this story,your means of transport is based on land, gives air a try
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Fernandinho: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2015
I doubt if that plane left the ground like that. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by asiwajumi(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
They are moving to sit on their sit.gbam
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by chernest2002: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Arik air have been one of the worst and expensive air line,so careless and very corrupt,i never fly arik in any route i have alternative gosh...

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Atonto: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Chai..... the Minister of Aviation was busy campaigning for JEG...He said safety is his NUMBER ONE PRIORITY...deceit
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by giftedlady: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
I wonder what's happening in Arik Air; is there no supervision? No orderliness.?minister of aviation will NT sit -up now? untill whn something happens; hw can they sell more than the seats available ? Or they want to do attachment ?Hope their seats are good this time ,Cos they always hv bad seats ; pls minister of aviation shuld be up his feet as in FRSC; he whom much is given ;much is expected; a word is enough for the wise
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Belmot(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Ezyp:
See them running out of the country.... They only participated when the online poll was on
Learn to read topics before you comment, they are flying to lagos abi lagos is now out of the country?
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
MARKone:

I asked a question, you chose to insult me, u hide behind cyber space, and claim that you are a bully....grin

I hope you are not this st00pid in Real life, someone might just decide to break your Neck for you.
ah! oponu..
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by drake2(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Very disturbing pictures really! But in truth, where does the problem really lie?; in Nigeria or Nigerians?

How could the so called civilized Nigerians who can afford flight tickets be this ridiculous? standing on an Airplane? even those who are seated but not complaining are worse off.

Sometimes, I am unruffled when the global narratives about Nigeria are not encouraging; cos truth dey inside small.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by drealkaycee: 10:06am On Mar 27, 2015
People should understand that this picture does not depict the true situation on ground as if it was true why didn't the photographer take both sides (left and right) of the fuselage instead of taking just the D - F (left) angle. Apparently, the flight has reached its destination with passengers ready to alight from the aircraft as we can clearly see that the cabin baggage compartment in the fuselage is obviously open signifying that passengers are ready to pick their luggage. During flight, the cabin baggage compartment is always locked to avoid passenger carry-on luggage falling out of the compartment. Like i said, we need to analyze situations in a very realistic and open minded way and lets not be myopic in our thinking. Thank you
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by richard870(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Ahhhhhh! shocked, naija is finished!!!
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by isan(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Dis is nigeria my country grin anything can happen
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by freecocoa(f): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2015
If I hear.

How them wan take, take off?

Mschew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicago State University Reconfirms Tinubu's Certificate / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later / Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.