Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! (5108 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / PDP :jimi Agbaje Spotted Waiting To Be Accredited Also !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2015
I'm watching it live now!
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by chiefolododo(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2015
praise the lord the card reader probably could not read a corrupt man's finger. i expect iweala, madueke and co to have the same problem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by Acidosis(m): 9:30am On Mar 28, 2015
chiefolododo:
praise the lord the card reader probably could not read a corrupt man's finger. i expect iweala, madueke and co to have the same problem

Lol; better pray the reader works; hence, this election would be rendered void

11 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by chiefolododo(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
ehen?
Acidosis:

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by Goddex: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
[size=40pt]Jega's antics[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tuasefemi(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
They should go home and come back later na!

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by san316(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Someone registered for him now. Why will he be accredited?

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by customized07: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Oya, the draw backs of the card reader. Mine was accredited anyway.
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by ziccoit: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
Why must he be the first to be accredited? They should have started the process before his arrival. Whoever asked those inec officials to wait for GEJ to be accredited first must be crazy. If it had started before his arrival card reader possible fault would have been detected before hand.

2 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by gurusmac4: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Live
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by clevvermind(m): 9:35am On Mar 28, 2015
this is serious. jega must be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by Kennedymac(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Are u kidding me or wat?
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by mrofficial(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by ednut1(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2015
see as baba dey sweat . dis na disgrace o

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by PapaBrowne(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Very sad. How can you utililze untested card readers for an all important election of this nature!

I previously supported the use of card readers but what Im seeing is not funny.

2 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by ndcide(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2015
ziccoit:
Why must he be the first to be accredited? They should have started the process before his arrival. Whoever asked those inec officials to wait for GEJ to be accredited first must be crazy. If it had started before his arrival card reader possible fault would have been detected before hand.

Are you at the polling unit? do you know what is happening in other places. what if others could not be accredited before him and he arrives in the course of that, what difference will it make.

3 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by vedaxcool(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Did he dip his hands in ogogoro again.
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
chiefolododo:

I expect tinubu, amechi, saraki, abdulfatah Ahmed, fashola et all to also experience this. Why do you steupid APC egoats accuse others freely of an offence you are also guilty off? What a thoughtless and unreasonable point of view!

2 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by RockMaxi: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Whaaat! This is risky, probably somebody registered for him. What about others in that polling unit, what of Mama Peace or is it a case of wrong material for a wrong polling unit. This must be a dream, a whole incumbent president couldn't be accredited in his own polling unit..

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by AbuMikey(m): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
That one na HIM wahal gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2015
vedaxcool:
Did he dip his hands in ogogoro again.

You mean the same way tinubu dips his finger in cocaine?

2 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2015
JeGa would only burn this country to the ground. We are watching. All those shouting sai buhar we are waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by chiefolododo(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2015
you must come from kwara state
tonytony208:

I expect tinubu, amechi, saraki, abdulfatah Ahmed, fashola et all to also experience this. Why do you steupid APC egoats accuse others freely of an offence you are also guilty off? What a thoughtless and unreasonable point of view!
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
ednut1:
see as baba dey sweat . dis na disgrace o

Can u point out the sweat on his face in that pick? I suspect you are seeing with your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by Acidosis(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
3 card readers have failed GEJ!

Now on the fourth one!
Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by owobokiri(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Serves him right! He was warned! Had all the time in the world to stop this card reader nonsense but won't listen! That guy can't lift a finger to save himself even if his life depends on doing so

2 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by Acidosis(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2015
ziccoit:
and you know this because you're in Otueke?

3 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by Acidosis(m): 9:57am On Mar 28, 2015
owobokiri:
Serves him right! He was warned! Had all the time in the world to stop this card reader nonsense but won't listen! That guy can't lift a finger to save himself even if his life depends on doing so
That's the beauty of democracy. Unlike a dictator, a presidential democrat will always consider the interest of the populace.

3 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by tonytony208(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Acidosis:

If otuoke can't vote because of faulty PVC machine, then it will be clear jega is working secretly for APC. Which means jega is not an unfair umpire, which nullifies the fairness of this election. I don't see PDP accepting this result if it works against Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by vedaxcool(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2015
tonytony208:

You mean the same way tinubu dips his finger in cocaine?

Nope I mean the way gej uses his fingers to rub a cup he just drank ogogoro from in order to recoup the gogoro left . cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by kuuljay(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2015
sabotage to cancel elections.we are watching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! by vedaxcool(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2015
tonytony208:

If otuoke can't vote because of faulty PVC machine, then it will be clear mega is working secretly for APC. Which means jega is not an unfair umpire, which nullifies the fairness of this election. I don't see PDP accepting this result if it works against Jonathan.

Take ur case to court nd stop threatening violence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Disgrace Buhari During His Technical Stopover In London (video) / The Real Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead - Kemi Olunloyo Vows To Open Some Shocking Secrets / Breaking!!!! Fulani Herdsmen (gunmen) Abduct Oba Tajudeen Omatoya.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.