Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,948 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote (32338 Views)

EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force / Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by adenine02: 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pa want change for his grandchildren
God bless pa.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by SuperSuave(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by accubobo: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
cheesy good citizen
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Lilshorecords(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pls, whn coming out to vote! Make sure you brush your teeth and use dedorants! Consider others i beg! Ppl too dey smell for queue. Meanwhile, vote #GEJ!

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Noviolence2015: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Could not hold back tears.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
so touching cry cry . he looks sick cry cry cry cry

thank u for voting Baba, thank u cry cry cry. may God restore your health and may u live long.

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by xreal: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
ayowonder:
this man really needs CHANGE

On point.
Indeed.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by kilimanjaro(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
The man is obviously tired of the sufferness in the country. He wants a CHANGE. grin
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by choix007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
I just hope he's voting for transformation so he can recover quickly. cry

sai GEJ!
so you think someone would just leave the hospital to vote for GEJ?...u must be joking..
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Alexander001(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Kennedymac:
papa i hope ur voting for GEJ
why not? meanwhile... Could the bible be against APC?
Just read this, I was shocked when I saw this.
Proverb 24 vs21.
MY SON FEAR THE KING AND MINGLE
NOT WIT THEM THAT SAY "CHANGE", FOR
THEIR CALAMITY COMES QUICK.
Seriously am still surprised.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by nonxo007(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jega is a failure...
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
hmmmm...
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by adepiero: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Only a vote for Buhari can make this old man come to vote. The elderly wants change for us youths!
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Ela59: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Crying!! When are we going to have a leader that will never see PAIN but sees the FUTURE.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by LewisO: 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
[size=14pt]Chai... Love of "Change".. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by AmaechiLinus(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
The man is really a Patriotic Nigerian
GOODLUCK FOR U
GOODLUCK FOR ME
GOODLUCK FOR EVERYBODY
GOODLUCK FOR NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by M4gunners: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
The Man is great full to GEJ administration. In his mind if not for you Jonathan who knows where i would've been today. Papa get well soon. You I'll live to testify the good work of Jonathan administration.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
MRLINGTON:
Wat if em start to tun??

Buh I respect him alot..he did well...deserves to be named the best citizen eva....

Exercising he's civic right...that's a true Nigerian

Nigeria-Good people-Great Nation
...for where GEJ will rather award criminals as the best citizen ever...

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
I just hope he's voting for transformation so he can recover quickly. cry

sai GEJ!
...I bet you he voted for GMB to get ride of GEJ..

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by hotunba20(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Papa want change in Nigeria
And we must change them and send them back to bayelsa/otuoke for them to learn more about the country.

We needs people that know our problem and can solve it not people that always shout there is God oo' whenever they loot our money.
I have decided since last year.

GMB/PYO till 2019 sure

GBAM
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Sethuncahier(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Definitely he knows the truth and he wants to be set free by voting transformation.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by M4gunners: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Chai... Love of "Change".. [/size]
This was out from sick bed just to stop people like you from being misled if you don't know.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Ela59: 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Crying!!! When are we going to have a leader that will never see the PAIN but sees the FUTURE.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by ojnnaco(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dis man truly needs transformation.... He must have greatly suffered during Buharis coup plotting and evil administration..
UP PDP
UP. GEJ till 2019
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by onila(f): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
wahala dey ooo grin
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by 9jatatafo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
That is true citizen, despite his age health status, he deemed it fit to cast his vote. #MostPatrioticNigerianAlive

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Skoopy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Supporters of GMB have one thing in common, passion! I'm sure he is voting for change.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by mekaay(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
God bless him and those women that queued in Maiduguri. real heroes

samkolo:
This man really believes in Democracy. Nurses assisted him down to the polling booth for him to vote. What excuse do you have?

http://dawnnaija..com/2015/03/pictured-this-old-man-came-from-th.html
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by hauwawu(f): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
wow.....my granpa wanted to register for PVC but could not because I refused to follow him......he still dey vex for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Youths React To The Defection Of Jerry Gana, Adeniran And Others To SDP / Kogi Guber: Ododo Dumps APC For AA, Knocks Gov Bello’s Administration / Buhari, APC, Governors Woo Saraki With Juicy Offers - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.