Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,839 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:53 AM

Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote (32336 Views)

EFCC Hands Over Amosu’s $2.15m Hospital To Air Force / Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by oilofgladness1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Such an amazing man don't even care if he get hurt in the process.nigeria will celebrate you whn GMB becomes president.
Vote for change ma people.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by bigtt76(f): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
The TRUE face of change! Speedy recovery sir! May God Heal You to see the change you desired. Amen. God bless the nurses for assisting.

samkolo:
This man really believes in Democracy. Nurses assisted him down to the polling booth for him to vote. What excuse do you have?

http://dawnnaija..com/2015/03/pictured-this-old-man-came-from-th.html
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Jarus(m): 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
FTC hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
I love patriotic citizens. Most old people are at home busy doing one thing or the other. But this man left everything aside and decided to vote.
May God Bless you.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan

Campaign on election day. You have committed electoral offence. I know your house.

2 Likes

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Janet101(f): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Get well soon sir.... We promise never to let u down by May 29,power must change hands

Sai baba
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Jelo4kul(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jarus:

Campaign on election day. You have committed electoral offence. I know your house.

Lol
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by feith(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
[ :oquote author=Jelo4kul post=32101889]FTC hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
I love patriotic citizens. Most old people are at home busy doing one thing or the other. But this man left everything aside and decided to vote.
May God Bless you.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan
[/quote]
He is voting for change shocked shocked
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by badmrkt(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
The man be like "I can't lie here and watch my people get deceived by people who are Devils parading as change agents"
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Keyana(f): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
khassy:
APC and lie lie propagandas

anyways

coasting home to victory in our brand new Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019
#smh I'm sure you didn't go out to vote. you stay in your room n be shouting Gej till 2019.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Bowaley17(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Change everywhere... What that man think is,this might be his last chance to pay his respect to his fatherland... So he decided to leave his sick -bed and vote... Everybody needs CHANGE...
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Defcon1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
angelTI:
The baba is tired of the clueless government we have and wants change

GMB/PYO

lol.l can't get enough of this circus
You really think he voted for Buhari?

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by feith(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
I wish you speedy recovery
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by successhunter: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
May God Bless you.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan

I doubt he came to vote GEj , he probably came to amend the wrong he did 2011.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Mtm5313: 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dragonking:
This man is willing to die for continuous transformation by GEJ. GEJ till 2019!! cool
Transformation He Didn't Enjoy 4 D Past 6yrs Abi?
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Cutest9gerian(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
He wants to stop buhari,he knows what he went through under buhari's regime
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by tomzman: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
I'm impressed. I wish you speedy recovery baba.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by eduxerxes: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:
The old Man really need change

See as people are queuing for change

Despite the rain

APC is winning here

see how people dropped their brooms and picked up an umbrella. What's the implication? Sai GEJ

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Skoopy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Just wishing I can be this patriotic
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by fireforfire: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Despite the rain

APC is winning here

una for use broom cover head na

1 Like

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by grimandevil: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Despite the rain

APC is winning here

can't you see the are using umbralla ? PDP all the way
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Slim101(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
That was Omololu Olunloyo. Former Oyo State governor.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
Agba yin a d'ale o baba. May the effort of men like this arouse the mercy of God and may he bring CHANGE to our land!
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by juman(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is commendable.

The youths should take voting more serious, even when a very sick man of useless generation struggled very hard to vote.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by dazdilijae(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Despite the rain

APC is winning here

Hahahahahha u rememba wen rain fell during APC presidential campaign in Lag dem no carry umbrella na broom o
So don't b surprised wen d results are announced n it's nt APC
The Ummbrella is big enuf 4 every1
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by arimahoseloka(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
May God Bless you.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan
no, we will not vote jonathan
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by opidopy: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC all the way here #WhoElseIfNotBuhari

We winning these elections

#Babanowthatyouarehere
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Willie2015: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
Baba vote for Change..... How can he vote GEJ when FG is yet to pay their monthly pension for 6 months.
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by oluwafemi113(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
dazdilijae:

Hahahahahha u rememba wen rain fell during APC presidential campaign in Lag dem no carry umbrella na broom o
So don't b surprised wen d results are announced n it's nt APC
The Ummbrella is big enuf 4 every1

Results in South West is already showing face and hope you're reading it your self
No way for any fuckkingg umbrella here
We all voted for change
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by fatile(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
are u interested in building your choice house and doed not know what how to go about it?. do you have a land or planning to get one? do you leave in Nigeria or outside nigeria and you need someone trustworthy to build your house for you. if your answer is yes to thid questions. Kindly contact me on 08080721530 or 08139112939 or send a mail to jirehtekconsult@gmail.com
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
He was clearly doing it for the future of his Grand Children

#Team Buhari
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
He was clearly doing it for the future of his grandchildren

#Team Buhari
Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
oluwafemi113:

Despite the rain

i don't think so bro, with their umbrellas its PDP all the way.
No to Fake change
APC is winning here

Re: Pictured: This Old Man Came Down From The Hospital To Vote by khassy(m): 1:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Keyana:
#smh I'm sure you didn't go out to vote. you stay in your room n be shouting Gej till 2019.
just jos does this concern you sadsadsad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams / Buhari Not In London For Treatment- Femi Adesina / Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.