Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (33361 Views)

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by greatwaters: 7:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Some say its a way of greeting, and they even refer 2 Paul in the bible.
My question is, if u believe its a way of greeting, can u greet someone of the same sex that way? Cos if u guys dont know it, Paul did.
If u cant, then stop decieving yourselves, its cheating
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by DjQris(m): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2015
defendedvictim:
grin wat if u have a female friend who always wants to kiss u ni
there's a diffrnce btwn kissing & pecking, its allowed if she wana peck me sha, buh mke she no do am wen na bae dey arnd sha, ladies can twist some actions 4 naija sha....
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by ojnnaco(m): 7:32am On Mar 29, 2015
defendedvictim:
Personally, I don't think its much of an issue...depends on d orientation of the people involved. Some people see a kiss as a form of greeting. Others see it as a show of deep affection between people who r in luv or in a relationship. So, romancelanders, would u be comfortable if your partner kisses his/her friends?

#ilovenigeria
To some extent. it depends on d gravity of d kiss. a light kiss is nothing and u can't tell me dat a deep kiss shows a sign of greeting
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by vickylala239: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2015
defendedvictim:
Personally, I don't think its much of an issue...depends on d orientation of the people involved. Some people see a kiss as a form of greeting. Others see it as a show of deep affection between people who r in luv or in a relationship. So, romancelanders, would u be comfortable if your partner kisses his/her friends?

#ilovenigeria

Kiss is cheating !!!

infact is part of seex.!!!

Jst Lik saying I did nt fcck ha Bt I finger ha!! ,all Na sin.she wet as usual.Jst as ha having seex.

Booobs sucking all are in d same line.

Bloowjob r in d line!!!

Is even sin!!
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by michaelwilli(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2015
Weda french or german or amalekite kiss, i no want. Maka why?
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by lonelydora: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2015
Wifey can't accept this kind of greeting from anyone. Even in her next life. She's too jealous.
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by alexbch(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2015
If u cud kiss ur same sex nd nt c it as cheating den u can go ahead..bt if nt...lol...kiss na kiss
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by laserjet: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2015
U don't have to kiss to know ure cheating. Once u start deleting messages from ur fine so that ur partner won't see it, ure already there undecided undecided
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by victorbasse(m): 8:27am On Mar 29, 2015
defendedvictim:

#ilovenigeria
...umust b incrdibly foolish...to say dt a kiss..mouth to mouth is nt cheating....
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by cupidFlint(m): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Margauxluv:
wink cheesy for me...yea it s greeting....

i lov kissn tho
So can I kiss you? undecided
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by zeezeegal(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2015
D power of kiss is terrible..... Kiss nd u go downlow
cheatin
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by PrinceJustice(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2015
InZA:
Anything you can not do in the presence of your partner with them smiling at you in the process is cheating as far as I'm concerned.

Kissing is even going too far, there's a way you would hug another girl that your girlfriend would consider as cheating.

The essence is once you're in a relationship, especially one you truly cherish, what matters most are the terms and tags
and definitions that your partner gives, all your own terms become secondary. If your partner feels that you're ignoring
them because you don't call everyday, then no matter how you've previously interpreted the concept of ignoring, maybe
to mean not calling for 1 week- that definition ceases to be.
hahahahhaha this got me cracking, but seriously even when we're not yet married?

Erm @chynazom where art thou?
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Ignatio(m): 10:26am On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:
A kiss on the cheek if that is what she (his friend) expects from all of her friends is fine. But lips? Heck no.

Supported . Imagine now bae and I are limited to kissing and I see her kiss another on the lips or she sees me do so. Hmmm
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by alinho60(m): 10:40am On Mar 29, 2015
defendedvictim:

#ilovenigeria
well it all depend on our. Understanding and how I view the person in particular
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Basildvalour(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2015
rectitude:
This is just about the type of issues we like to address at WWW.fixmeblog.com we are committed to making you happier by proffering answers to your questions... And guess what? Its free. So, no fear!
will the internet connection for opening and staying on the site free as well?

thank you
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by decountof(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Kissing - and I mean like, yummy, smacking kissing - is the most delicious, most beautiful and passionate thing that two people can do, bar none. Better than sex, hands down.....and if he or she is not ur partner...that's cheating....
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Richiy(f): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Hawlahscho:

No No No No!!! I don't. grin
Pls expantiate in details. cheesy then backup with pictures.... grin

Silly. Lol. Should I recommend some websites where you can get more vivid details? Eh?
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by InZA: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
PrinceJustice:
hahahahhaha this got me cracking, but seriously even when we're not yet married?

Erm @chynazom where art thou?

Your marriage will be as strong as your "dating/courtship" was, it is what we do when dating or courting that sets the stage for the quality of our relationship in marriage..... For instance, if it's not okay to cheat on your wife, it shouldn't be okay to cheat on your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by chichichilolo1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kissing is kissing whether light or intimate it is wrong if the person you are kissing is not your spouse.
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Margauxluv(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
cupidFlint:
wink
cupidFlint:

sure.
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Margauxluv(f): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=nonjebose post=32117122] hmmmmmm [/quote

mmmm
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Margauxluv(f): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

E clear grin

Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
CityNG:

Dunce, go find a corner to rot in already grin

It's not my job to educate every mouth breathing troglodyte on Nairaland.

Oponu ode.

Go out and have the very worst day of your miserable and pathetic dark life grin
Swerve ! You sure do have an animalistic propensity.
Happy SUN_day.
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by jahjehova(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
A drunk lady I tried to pick up from the floor on which she fell dragged my head and french kissed me. Is that cheating?
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by cupidFlint(m): 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Margauxluv:
wink

sure.
#Kisses
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by pomsky: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
defendedvictim:

#ilovenigeria

[size=20pt].........you don't sniff soup you don't plan to eat. Are you handless or cripple that you can't give a hand shake?
Why must you kiss? I will show my displeasure with any bagger who tries such s.hit with my wife, infact, you no
go believe your eyes my reaction. And NO, i will not kiss anoda women for a greeting!
[/size]
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by dubbiskelly(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
A kiss on d lips is different from a kiss on d cheeks. Which one r u referring to?
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by khattab02: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin grin

we keep playing with things like this when we know deep down in our heart what is wrong and what is right!

grin
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Missmossy(f): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
A casual kiss on the cheeks,forehead,hands et al is perfectly okay but if otherside could always be a prelude to cheating. Most times it starts with a kiss if i aint mistaken grin
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by Orikinla(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=28pt]YES.[/size]
Re: Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? by olaleke2(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
NO. NOT REALLY..IF IT DOES NOT HAVE ANY HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND IT...

FAST AND FURIOUS WRITING OF "ABOUT US" PAGES!

https://www.nairaland.com/2224865/part-two-us-page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.