Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Free Opportunity For You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Opportunity For You (542 Views)

Job Opportunity For Graduates & Undergraduates / Opportunity For Anambra Electrical Engineers / Job Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduates ( Abuja Only ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Opportunity For You by freee: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2009
THIS HOT! INFORMATION IS FREE
Step by step on how to open your own US Bank account for free without having to pay any body a kobo.
My names are Solomon King Chukwuka an internet marketer. My area of specialization among others is providing of free information for people. A lot of people pay money for information like this but I'm given it out for free.
Just with your signature and photo copy of your international passport you can have your own US Bank account fully operational from here in Nigeria. Apart for the account, you also have a Master Debit Card, ATM
Card and a Withdrawal Booklet (Check Book) among other benefits.
How to open USA Bank for non US president.
We all know that after the terrorist attack on US, the US passed a new law known as "THE PATRIOT ACT" which made it almost impossible for non US resident to open account in any of the US Bank. But there is only one system by which one can open an account which is identical to a current account and that is opening a "BROKERAGE" account with E*TRADE.COM
The main purpose of this account is primarily intended to be used for SHARE TRADING but however there is nothing that stops someone from using it as a normal Standard Bank Account.
This Account can not be apply for online, you have to fill in 2 separate forms, for the:
1. The main Application Form
2. A form to prevent you having to pay US tax
These forms are to be filled and signed wherever appropriate then COURIER them along with copies of international passport and two Home Utility Bill (NITEL BILL, PHCN BILL etc…) for your address verification to:
E*TRADE Securities LLC
671N Glebe Road, 11th Floor
Arlington, VA 22203
USA
Or by Regular Mail to
E*TRADE Securities LLC
P.O.Box 1542
Merrifield, VA 22116-1542
USA
After that, give them few days to process your application then email them at service@etrade.com to see if your application has been processed. As soon as your account has been created, you call them at -------------------------
To request your account login and password, however, this will be mailed to you alongside all the welcome kit.

Once the account is active, you must make a deposit into the account as this is part of the agreement. At this point you can transfer your paypal balance into it.

Note: those forms can be Downloaded from www.etrade.com
But if you can't do this simply Arithmetic, I can email you the two forms and any other needed advice for a fee of N500 (Five Hundred Naira only) for further information, email me at solomonchukwukaa@gmail.com.
Good Luck.

(1) (Reply)

Hnd Elect/elect: Urgent / Dgpalms Recruiting Into All Sectors: 50 Vacancies And Scholarships / Engineering Inspectors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.