Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post (43590 Views)

Breaking:PDP Sweeps East & West Senatorial Seats In Rivers State-SaharaReporters / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Please what help did you render on Computer Section?

While answering that (with a link), make sure you send your account detail.

Would I need to open this up?

Nah...You have shown how unreasonable you are.

No one says you shouldn't have a difference of opinion or support another party, but posting "hate speech" , half truths and outright lies about the opposing side just to canvass support is what I would consider very childish and highly unreasonable.

I won't

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
johnny1980:

Would I need to open this up?

Nah...You have shown how unreasonable you are.

No one says you shouldn't have a difference of opinion or support another party, but posting "hate speech" , half truths and outright lies about the opposing side just to canvass support is what I would consider very childish and highly unreasonable.

I won't

If you can refer to a purported help you rendered; then you should be bold to support your words with a link.

Everyone is involved in the "hate speech" & half truth business; so live with it.

Your inability to digest my "half truths" shows your level of hatred for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

If you can refer to a purported help you rendered; then you should be bold to support your words with a link.

Everyone is involved in the "hate speech" & half truth business; so live with it.

Your inability to digest my "half truths" shows your level of hatred for GEJ.

I am surprised I am even exchanging words with you. This would be the last. I don't discuss with bigots.

Hate is a strong word. I dislike the policies of Jonathan and his methods but hate? Nah Never...

He is human and I can't possibly be hating someone in my right senses . I doubt that's applicable to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by mechbeejay: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
hmmm Sen Smart adeyemi, d man is really smart he is helping my state (kwara) to build our hotel and tourism sector, he has about 3 hotels (kingstone, royal shekinah, princess) n a big event centre, on behalf of kwarans i say thank u sir for investing so much in another man's state hope u do littl for ur okun ppl ooooo grin grin grin grin grin, i think d man need to b CHANGED TRUE TRUE

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by kindnyce(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
GO DINO GO DINO GO

WE ALL KNOW THAT APC WILL GIVE THEM A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY

XPECT MORE SURPRISES

UP APC...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Dyt(f): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

A large percentage of Kogi West folks (Yoruba) ignorantly voted APC.

The Igalas being the majority are PDP, but majority would vote APC because of BUHARI's religion - moslem.

Ebira, will also do same because they're mostly moslems.

U have smth against Yoruba n Muslims?
U are a terrible tribalist n religious bigot
Spits on him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by happyzed0(f): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
fmc1:
I am frm kogi west,and frm wot we saw at the polls yesterday.hmmmm,Apc has crippled PDP.
who care 2 knw if u ar 4rm kogi or nt
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by okeke00(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilode100:
Sai Apc!!

Sai Buhari!!!
na tommorow e go end
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by bunmioguns(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
hmmm.. APC victory is ours
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by victors123: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
He deserve it anybody that dnt repsent is people he or she didn't desever another time!
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by bellong: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
mechbeejay:
hmmm Sen Smart adeyemi, d man is really smart he is helping my state (kwara) to build our hotel and tourism sector, he has about 3 hotels (kingstone, royal shekinah, princess) n a big event centre, on behalf of kwarans i say thank u sir for investing so much in another man's state hope u do littl for ur okun ppl ooooo grin grin grin grin grin, i think d man need to b CHANGED TRUE TRUE

Is Smart the owner of Princess brothelHotel?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Gwammen(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy for Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by MKO4ever(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Smart Adeyemi is from my village in Kogi state (Iyara Ijumu) but he is a complete fvckup for 8 years. Though Dino is razz (just like Ayo Fayose), but I'm happy he wins

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by boluwatife66(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
donphilopus:

I've never heard the name 'Aro' before o. Is he a formidable Politician in Kogi West?
Hon Sam Aro is indeed a formidable force in the state. He is an oil tycoon and has given a fellow oil tycoon (Jide Omokore) a run for his money. Non the less, Kogi west placed more trust in/on Sam Aro than Melaye

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by yemi2plus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Not really.

The Igalas being the majority are PDP, but majority would vote APC because of BUHARI's religion - moslem.

IT will take another decade for that state (my state) to witness true democracy.

Where exactly are you from in Kogi? I'm Okun from Yagba East.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by juwoonn(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Guseh:
The senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for Kogi West Senatorial District, Hon. Dino Melaye, has defeated the incumbent Senator Smart Adeyemi to represent the senatorial district at the upper chamber of the National Assembly.

According to sources, Adeyemi, a candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, came third in the race as the Accord Party, AP, candidate, Hon. Sam Aro, came second.

There has been popular clamour against the candidature of Smart Adeyemi in the elections, with many people accusing him of not adequately representing the senatorial district well.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/29/breaking-dino-melaye-beats-smart-
Smart didn't even came 3rd....he came 4th
Toyin Akanle-sdp also beat smart..confirm

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by candycrushsoda: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:
Someone deceived his people; stole lots of money; nearly killed his wife; bought expensive rides and mansions in Asokoro under the Peoples Democratic Party. Few years later, the LAW dealth with him and almost ruined his career. Angrily, he joined the perceived "change agents" and the same Kogi West people gave him their votes.

And someone expects me to say otherwise because of a purported help on computer section.

Wetin I no go see on nairaland?!

Smart is a failure; but Aro (Accord Party) would have done a great job!

Sam Aro ought to be the one celebrating if only Dino allowed APC primaries to be held in Kogi West. Dino n his cohorts would hv been beaten hands down in the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by tsalmjohn(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Haba.....Toyin Akanle...a.k.a Idéra de
Well fought contest...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by aldame: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kogi people wants change because they have never known democracy since PDP took over power in Kogi state. I hope the defeat of Smart Adeyemi the Abuja politician is real. It will gladden my heart. I pray the Igalas, the Ibiras, Basanges and the Ibira Kotos will follow suit so that Kogi can be liberated.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by IYANGBALI: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
So smart no dey smart afterall. Na wa o,congrats to oko ashewo
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by tayoxx(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Joavid:

The same 'true democracy' your PDP can't give them.

So, kogites are voting for buhari/APC because of religion? Mwtcheeew!
abeg abeg nobody is voting based in religious sentiment here....pdp has failed that state....u need to visit that state and see for your self....lokoja d state capital looks like a dumping ground...very dirty....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by luvmijeje(f): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Please what help did you render on Computer Section?

While answering that (with a link), make sure you send your account detail.
grin grin grin abeg, account details for what?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by IYANGBALI: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
juwoonn:

Smart didn't even came 3rd....he came 4th
Toyin Akanle-sdp also beat smart..confirm
hmmmmmm,na so smart dey useless?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Stirer101: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
[s]
Acidosis:
Someone deceived his people; stole lots of money; nearly killed his wife; bought expensive rides and mansions in Asokoro under the Peoples Democratic Party. Few years later, the LAW dealth with him and almost ruined his career. Angrily, he joined the perceived "change agents" and the same Kogi West people gave him their votes.

And someone expects me to say otherwise because of a purported help on computer section.

Wetin I no go see on nairaland?!

Smart is a failure; but Aro (Accord Party) would have done a great job!
[/s]

Stop crying.

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by kaylawlah(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Damm it...am a ksu stndt....dat kogi state sha..we are just unlucky wit reprensative wen it cmz 2 gud governancee
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Zaikon(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Not really.

IT will take another decade for that state (my state) to witness true democracy.
pls u guyz should Wise up nd stop dragin religion to politics. Its matter of choice pls let put that aside for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by juwoonn(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Not really.

U dey craze...

We didn't ignorantly vote for APC....we deliberately voted APC and we're happy we did.. Bleep pdp and d mumu mad governor that always owe us salaries

We need change..we got change.. Smat Adeyemi go and rot in ur Ilorin with ur stupid money

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by mansmith(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
where is the data?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by mansmith(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
where is the data or statistics?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by IYANGBALI: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dyt:

U have smth against Yoruba n Muslims?
U are a terrible tribalist n religious bigot
Spits on him
no mind that fool,na craze dey worry am

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by kaylawlah(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Damm it...am a ksu stndt....dat kogi state sha..we are just unlucky wit reprensative wen it cmz 2 gud governancee,
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Heffalump(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Believe no result, unless otherwise announced by INEC. Be warned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Buhari's Ambassadorial List / Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London / More Pictures As Seyi Tinubu Leads Kano Solidarity Walk For APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.