Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,637 members, 7,948,444 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post (43704 Views)

Breaking:PDP Sweeps East & West Senatorial Seats In Rivers State-SaharaReporters / Smart Adeyemi Defects To APC, Says Buhari Is Doing Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 5:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Zaikon(m): 6:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

We cannot separate religion from politics. Why is Buhari interested in Pastors? Isn't it clear that he wants the Christian votes; especially the large Redeem congregation?

I'm not in for una half baked analysis.
it also started dis way, but if u think that's the best then ...
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by adadadon(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

Not really.

A large percentage of Kogi West folks (Yoruba) ignorantly voted APC.

The Igalas being the majority are PDP, but majority would vote APC because of BUHARI's religion - moslem.

Ebira, will also do same because they're mostly moslems.

IT will take another decade for that state (my state) to witness true democracy.
Be running your mouth the Ebiras have a large amount of Christians
And the okun people ensured jonathan suffered for wadas sins
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2015
adadadon:

Be running your mouth the Ebiras have a large amount of Christians
And the okun people ensured jonathan suffered for wadas sins

And the Igalas? The PDP stronghold who hold virtually all important positions in Lokoja. Why are they voting APC?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Dyt:

I forgive u
Thanks
*winks*
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by yemi2plus(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

Okun; Yagba East

Oh! That's nice. It feels great meeting people from your ethic group online.

Do you reside there too?
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2015
yemi2plus:

Oh! That's nice. It feels great meeting people from your ethic group online.

Do you reside there too?
Yes ooo! Nice meeting you too brotherly

I visit my grand mom once in a while. I grew up and raised in Kabba/Bunu; but school/and the search for a greener pasture won't let me stay as dem no gree develop our diverse mineral resources. Okun is a peaceful place to live in btw; hopefully, the 2015 - 2019 administration would favour the state.

A state with Ajaokuta steel, oil, gold, Dangote Cement @ Obajana, and many other resources shouldn't just sit back and watch the youthful population migrate out of the state.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

I'm currently in bed with a Muslim friend. Kindly keep your hate-filled interpretations to yourself.

Say WHA?? shocked shocked angry angry angry shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2015
tchidi:

Say WHA?? shocked shocked angry angry angry shocked
angry

A child hood friend (male)

Did u receive my mails? sad sad
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

angry

A child hood friend (male)

Did u receive my mails? sad sad

I don reply am na... I de beef u big time o! so no just start for my matter! angry angry angry

And why are you 'in bed' with him?? shocked shocked You are making things worse sef..
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Mar 30, 2015
tchidi:

I don reply am na... I de beef u big time o! so no just start for my matter! angry angry angry

And why are you 'in bed' with him?? shocked shocked You are making things worse sef..
Hmm forgive me dear

cheesy Don't think too far. I'm as straight as a happy joystick
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

Hmm forgive me dear

cheesy Don't think too far. I'm as straight as a happy joystick

Seuns famous quote.. grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by yemi2plus(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

Yes ooo! Nice meeting you too brotherly

I visit my grand mom once in a while. I grew up and raised in Kabba/Bunu; but school/and the search for a greener pasture won't let me stay as dem no gree develop our diverse mineral resources. Okun is a peaceful place to live in btw; hopefully, the 2015 - 2019 administration would favour the state.

A state with Ajaokuta steel, oil, gold, Dangote Cement @ Obajana, and many other resources shouldn't just sit back and watch the youthful population migrate out of the state.

You're right! Indeed, Kogi State is blessed with enough human and natural resources; the last time I checked, we had 21 natural resources. However, these resources are only being enjoy by the majority ethnic group which has in turn made the state one of the most undeveloped state in Nigeria.

I'm from Mopo Isanlu, reside in Benin City but school in KUS. Here in KSU, tribalism is the order of the day.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2015
tchidi:
[/b]

Seuns famous quote.. grin grin
grin grin Yes o!
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Mar 30, 2015
yemi2plus:

You're right! Indeed, Kogi State is blessed with enough human and natural resources; the last time I checked, we had 21 natural resources. However, these resources are only being enjoy by the majority ethnic group which has in turn made the state one of the most undeveloped state in Nigeria.

I'm from Mopo Isanlu, reside in Benin City but school in KUS. Here in KSU, tribalism is the order of the day.

We can only hope for a better government; or a new OKUN state - best option
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by gmemdee(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2015
The world is a strange place where Dino is seen as a change agent.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by mykel25(m): 8:07am On Mar 30, 2015
APC and their lies.....DINO is not even a close contender....the election is between SMART and ARO....won't say more so I won't be quoted
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by teenoble(m): 8:08am On Mar 30, 2015
donphilopus:
Adeyemi came 3rd Look at the disadvantage of having a bad bae as a daughter... tongue cheesy grin The people of Lagos West have tactically told him to go give his daughter a proper training!

Abeg ho b him daughter? I knw day like father like daughter scenario.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by sani99: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
IS DINO THE SAINT? IS HE BETTER? THIS SHOULD BE FAKE RESULT, UNTIL I HEAR FROM INEC,YESTERDAY,SOME APC FOOLS WROTE THAT DAVID MARK LOST SENATE SEAT,TODAY,ITS A DIFFERENT STORY,,,,SO LETS WAIT ON INEC
Guseh:
The senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for Kogi West Senatorial District, Hon. Dino Melaye, has defeated the incumbent Senator Smart Adeyemi to represent the senatorial district at the upper chamber of the National Assembly.

According to sources, Adeyemi, a candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, came third in the race as the Accord Party, AP, candidate, Hon. Sam Aro, came second.

There has been popular clamour against the candidature of Smart Adeyemi in the elections, with many people accusing him of not adequately representing the senatorial district well.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/29/breaking-dino-melaye-beats-smart-
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by bellong: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
temi4fash:

No mind the guy joor... Na one londoner get princess. .. smart ko dull ni

The guy nearly shocked me because I know it doesn't belong to Smart.

Thanks
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:24am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

Not really.

A large percentage of Kogi West folks (Yoruba) ignorantly voted APC.

The Igalas being the majority are PDP, but majority would vote APC because of BUHARI's religion - moslem.

Ebira, will also do same because they're mostly moslems.

IT will take another decade for that state (my state) to witness true democracy.
Pls describe "true democracy".
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by okorune(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2015
genearts:
Good one for Dino!

I just hope Nigeria does not turn into a one party state after this election
PDP needs to stay alive and online

I agree with u 100%, we need d opposition as a check. It balances d game.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:

Call me please Jose...!
I don't have your number.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by juwoonn(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
doctormalik:
let's hope he has learnt his lessons and repented. But to me Dino Melaiye is still a bad market, the neutral accord candidate would have been better. I just hope and pray they work on the kogi-kwara road this time around. The road is one of the worst roads in Africa.
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by Acidosis(m): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Joavid:

I don't have your number.
aite
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by ketiy77: 1:00am On May 14, 2015
tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post by ketiy77: 1:03am On May 14, 2015
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / Kanu Declares Every Monday Empowerment Day In South-East, Abolishes Sit-At-Home / Navy Kills Tompolo's Kinsman In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.