Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,706 members, 7,882,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

SE And SS Will Be The Decider - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE And SS Will Be The Decider (5938 Views)

SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 / SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by chacoonder(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Decider kor,Destroyer ni...you better start congratulating our incoming Presido,In person of Pres.GMB..the earlier you face reality,the better.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by ideology(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
Apc needs SE and SS votes, regarding SE making strong Alliance I heard that SS and SE are in secret Alliance with NC to produce the Next president of Nigeria after GEJ so that when it's the turn of the South to produce a president they will back SE.
Aggrieved PDP members can always deliver vote for APC in SS/SE.

Unfortunately GEJ is not winning this election so they will wait for GMB
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

Let's deal with facts (election results)
OK Sud let's deal with the election results as they come.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by juman(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l wonder how SW votes are divided......GEJ won at least 30% of the votes in all 6 states so techincally GEJ won in the SW

I disagree with you. 30% win for jonathan in south west is total loss.

He suppose to have atleast 70% in SW, jonathan is from the south and most of the votes in the south suppose to be for him. But he failed to do his politics well.

The politics of last minutes sharing of dollars does not work with yoruba people. Can never work.

3 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by mlanreh: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Baawaa:
That is why massive rigging is going on there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jonathan you don't lose ooooo,patapata you go lose forever, Amen
And this fellow just said Jonathan you don't lose grin[color=#000099][/color] grin cheesy grin
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
l wonder how SW votes are divided......GEJ won at least 30% of the votes in all 6 states so techincally GEJ won in the SW
That is what they failed to understand, the true is technically GEJ won the SW, and he will win SE and SS technically meaning that he won the southern Region votes.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by tswitch: 10:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Scholes007:
Why and how pdp wins
SE-95-99%
SS-95-99%
(they have got the popularity there and it is 11 states leaving 25 states +FCT)
NC-80-90%
(There hv got the required popularity for free and fair election and also rigging capacity...meaning they will try to make sure APC gets no popularity vote in Two to three more states there...that will be 11+3=14 leaving out 22 states and you know what it means)
PDP will(have got) get the required popularity vote in 6 NC states making pdp get 17 states
SW
PDP have got the required results as they seem to have won not only 25% votes in the six states they have gone ahead to win some and have a very close call in the others that is a bonus...17 + 6 =23 states
NE
pdp gets 25% in 1 or 2 states
and 2/3 popularity vote is gotten
NW
pdp seeks population here... like 7-10% (or above)of the possible 18000000+ votes which i believe will be at least a million plus
summary
(a) pdp seek 80-99% votes in at least 14 states and i believe it came to 95% fulfilment
(b)pdp seek as many votes as possible in SW,NW,&NE and i believe the desired effect is been achieved
open to discussion

Spot on analysis.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
anigbajumo:
stop dwelling ignorance here....GEJ cnt win 10%vote in 15 states in nother syd even he cnt win 20% vote in south west......tell me y SS nd SE wil b d decider?
hv u seen the results coming out from Northern Nigeria? Go and check them again and see that his making a big and bold statement over there.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by vybrant(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
I beg to disagree on that.
I feel the determining factor would be who takes majority of the votes in the North central and south western zones.

As expected, GMB should coast home with victory in north west and north East.. while GEJ should win in south east and south south zones

During the 2011 polls, GEJ won in all but one state in north central and south west zones which is looking very unlikely this time around.

I'm a GEJ supporter.. but it's looking more likely that this is GMB's time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
kkokoma:
All u guys should just be patient for a few more hours, then all will be revealed and we can all get on with our lives
we re patiently waiting.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by rusher14: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2015
APC dusted PDP with approximately 1.2million votes in Katsina and added another 700,000 in Jigawa for good measure.

Bayelsa must provide a staggering 200,000 votes to catch Jigawa alone.

I think congratulations from the president to the General wouldn't be out of place at this point.

Just saying.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 11:05am On Mar 30, 2015
chacoonder:
Decider kor,Destroyer ni...you better start congratulating our incoming Presido,In person of Pres.GMB..the earlier you face reality,the better.
I hv nothing against the General, if he wins I will congratulate him and ask God to give him the wisdom that he need to direct this country.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by superstar1(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2015
There is nothing for them to decide.

NW, NE and SW have all been delivered to Buhari, apart from Ekiti.

In NC, he will win FCT, kwara and Kogi.

He will lose in Benue, Nassarawa and Taraba but with more than 40% votes.

He has more than 40% in Edo and Ekiti and we are expecting 25% from Imo.

With that he can afford to score ZERO in the remaining SS and SE states. We already know the number of PVCs collected in each of the state.

The game is on.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by anigbajumo(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
hv u seen the results coming out from Northern Nigeria? Go and check them again and see that his making a big and bold statement over there.
whateva da permutation frm SS nd SE,GMB is already winning wif wide margin
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Stolen: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2015
superstar1:
NW, NE and SW have all been delivered to Buhari.
With that he can afford to score ZERO in the remaining SS and SE states. We already know the number of PVCs collected in each of the state.
The game is on.

According to Premium Times Right? Premium time is Ince? I dey laff! cheesy cheesy
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by anigbajumo(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
superstar1:

NW, NE and SW have all been delivered to Buhari.

The game is on.
wa gbayii,da no of votes can neva more dan d numb of pvc collection.....Nigga u ar well alive
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by superstar1(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Stolen:

According to Premium Times Right? Premium time is Ince? I dey laff! cheesy cheesy
PT told you GEJ won in Ekiti, Nassarawa and with landslide in Enugu, and you believed abi?

See 3-for-10kobo sense of his.

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by adekzy: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
ur still making the same mistakes That most APC fans in this forum is making, Nigerian election is not decided by the total vote cast but popular vote. The people that wrote the Constitution and electoral act knows that if they make it by only total votes cast that the north may rule forever so they made sure that they included popular votes, Bayelsa state may hv only but 500,000votes but the electoral act and constitution expect GMB to make an inroads there and win some votes to show his popular and failure to do that will show his not popular there. My dear with our electoral laws every region and state is important no matter how small their population are.

You are write bro,but the concluding part of the electoral law state that the 25% vote must be in 2/3 of the 36 state that is 24states. Therefore, the general and GEJ must have over 25% votes in @ least 24states.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Olaolufred(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
Top of d morning to u all.

I hv bn following results online online and I noticed the PDP is making a very strong statement in APC stronghold of SW with about 40% Popular votes and that they hv won Ekiti state[b]. I also noticed that results flying over the Internet shows that PDP is making a statement also at NE, Nw by getting 25% popular votes and that APC is also making statement from NC by getting 25% popular votes [/b]and if this trend Continue then SS & SE will be the deciding region in this election and may lead to GEJ Returning elected, Mind u all the people of SE mainly voted emass on Saturday even with the Bomb going off they stood their Ground and voted and I was at WTC when the bomb went off, people regroup and became ever determined to cast their votes, even people that initially were reluctant came out to vote and protect it and I can't see the possibility of GMB getting the needed 25% from that region.

IN NORTH EAST AND NORTH WEST, WHERE IS THE DATA THAT PROVED TO YOU PDP IS HAVING 25%?

WHERE ARE THE RESULTS THAT PROVED TO YOU APC IS ONLY HAVING 25% IN NORTH CENTRAL?

KEEP DECIEVING YOURSELF.

SAI BUHARI.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2015
adekzy:

You are write bro,but the concluding part of the electoral law state that the 25% vote must be in 2/3 of the 36 state that is 24states. Therefore, the general and GEJ must have over 25% votes in @ least 24states.
yes ur right
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by gateofheaven(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
ur still making the same mistakes That most APC fans in this forum is making, Nigerian election is not decided by the total vote cast but popular vote. The people that wrote the Constitution and electoral act knows that if they make it by only total votes cast that the north may rule forever so they made sure that they included popular votes, Bayelsa state may hv only but 500,000votes but the electoral act and constitution expect GMB to make an inroads there and win some votes to show his popular and failure to do that will show his not popular there. My dear with our electoral laws every region and state is important no matter how small their population are.
this is so true,they(APC followers) will come back to this forum when the final result is announced crying foul not knowing the logistics used to determine the winner of Nigeria's elections,let's all watch as see as events unfolds.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by o42austino(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2015
adekzy:

yes ur right.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Akshow: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:

Don't be ridiculous.
we have 19 northern states plus fct.
6 south south and 5 south east states
6 south west state.

Now look at it
Buhari will get 25% in all these 19
northern states including north central: Benue, plateau, nassarawa and FTC. I hope u won't argue that.

He will get 25% in the six south west zones. Added to 19= 25. That has taken care of the two/third majority vote.

the whole south south, southeast and those that will vote gej in northeast are neutralized by northwest and northeast APC vote.

north central is even. Buhari will win kogi kwara and Niger. While plateau, nassarawa and Benue is for PDP.

now southwest is d determiner and of course u know who is winning in southwest.

Its a clean victory for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by dondo83(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:

you are the one muddling things up my brother. let me give you a scenario, if kano is 5m and lagos is 5m making 10m and all the 3 other states in d east is 5m put together, this makes it total of 15m abi? now if buhari gets 9million and gej gets 6million , The rule you want to use as per 25% as been nullified because according to the you must win from other region abi buhari comes from lagos? buhari has 5 states in the southwest lockdown. if he has zero percent in ss and se the sw factor has negates the strength of ss se.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2015
Sorry south west and north central will decide. Decide. These regions voted overwhelmingly for Jonathan in 2011. If he looses overall majority in these two regions he will loose.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Stolen: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2015
superstar1:

PT told you GEJ won in Ekiti, Nassarawa and with landslide in Enugu, and you believed abi?

See 3-for-10kobo sense of his.

Then why did i post that result will be announced tomorrow by BBC?

When u are ready for reality do send that to the FP
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by chacoonder(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
o42austino:
I hv nothing against the General, if he wins I will congratulate him and ask God to give him the wisdom that he need to direct this country.
Good for you.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Lanretoye(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Scholes007:
Why and how pdp wins
SE-95-99%
SS-95-99%
(they have got the popularity there and it is 11 states leaving 25 states +FCT)
NC-80-90%
(There hv got the required popularity for free and fair election and also rigging capacity...meaning they will try to make sure APC gets no popularity vote in Two to three more states there...that will be 11+3=14 leaving out 22 states and you know what it means)
PDP will(have got) get the required popularity vote in 6 NC states making pdp get 17 states
SW
PDP have got the required results as they seem to have won not only 25% votes in the six states they have gone ahead to win some and have a very close call in the others that is a bonus...17 + 6 =23 states
NE
pdp gets 25% in 1 or 2 states
and 2/3 popularity vote is gotten
NW
pdp seeks population here... like 7-10% (or above)of the possible 18000000+ votes which i believe will be at least a million plus
summary
(a) pdp seek 80-99% votes in at least 14 states and i believe it came to 95% fulfilment
(b)pdp seek as many votes as possible in SW,NW,&NE and i believe the desired effect is been achieved
open to discussion

I am sure that if u read through your analysis you won't understand.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by emmykk(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
The south west are traitor.after receiving good support from SE and South South during obj tenure they are backing off to support north to get cheap and quick VP

.on election the worse that can happened to Jonathan is re-run election. It will be difficult for him to lose when he has 11 states backing.

Besides he is winning the central state. Let's wait for jega.

A winner needs to win 24states

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by GetUmad: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
emmykk:
The south west are traitor.after receiving good support from SE and South South during obj tenure they are backing off to support north to get cheap and quick VP

.on election the worse that can happened to Jonathan is re-run election. It will be difficult for him to lose when he has 11 states backing.

Besides he is winning the central state. Let's wait for jega.

A winner needs to win 24states

But they were not traitors when they massively voted in GEJ 2011? Neither were they traitors the time they dealt severely with their own, Obasanjo when they felt he wasn't representing their collective interests.
So Jonathan is from South East? Pls tell me again South-Easterner's stake in GEJ's govt. Also do enlighten me how opting for a beter governance is a decision of clanish patrotism.
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by emmykk(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
GetUmad:

But they were not traitors when they massively voted in GEJ 2011? Neither were they traitors the time they dealt severely with their own, Obasanjo when they felt he wasn't representing their collective interests.
So Jonathan is from South East? Pls tell me again South-Easterner's stake in GEJ's govt. Also do enlighten me how opting for a beter governance is a decision of clanish patrotism.
obj got 8yrs support even when his people couldn't support him.so y can't they complete the support
Besides Gej Is not doing bad.well let the better candidate wins.but it will be tough times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! / Breaking: Gunmen Attack Police Check Point In Akwa Ibom, Kill Two Policemen. Pic / Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.