Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,707 members, 7,882,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

SE And SS Will Be The Decider - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE And SS Will Be The Decider (5944 Views)

SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / SE & SS Will Be The Two Region Campaigning For Buhari In 2019 / SE/SS Will Support Buhari If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by Scholes007(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Scholes007:
Why and how pdp wins
SE-95-99%
SS-95-99%
(they have got the popularity there and it is 11 states leaving 25 states +FCT)
NC-80-90%
(There hv got the required popularity for free and fair election and also rigging capacity...meaning they will try to make sure APC gets no popularity vote in Two to three more states there...that will be 11+3=14 leaving out 22 states and you know what it means)
PDP will(have got) get the required popularity vote in 6 NC states making pdp get 17 states
SW
PDP have got the required results as they seem to have won not only 25% votes in the six states they have gone ahead to win some and have a very close call in the others that is a bonus...17 + 6 =23 states
NE
pdp gets 25% in 1 or 2 states
and 2/3 popularity vote is gotten
NW
pdp seeks population here... like 7-10% (or above)of the possible 18000000+ votes which i believe will be at least a million plus
summary
(a) pdp seek 80-99% votes in at least 14 states and i believe it came to 95% fulfilment
(b)pdp seek as many votes as possible in SW,NW,&NE and i believe the desired effect is been achieved
open to discussion
well it has failed and it failed very hard
Re: SE And SS Will Be The Decider by bakila: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
o42austino:
what u failed to understand is that after GEJ, their is a secret agreement that power will go to NC and they will be backed by SS, SE. That is the present secret pdp plot and when that happens the gain that APC made now will be nothing.
THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! / Breaking: Gunmen Attack Police Check Point In Akwa Ibom, Kill Two Policemen. Pic / Youth Leader Killed By IPOB terrorist Very Disturbing PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.