Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,734 members, 7,972,665 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

Power Have Finally Come To The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Have Finally Come To The North (1824 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Have Finally Come To The North by Austin4lif: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Power have return to the north, south south try again some other times

1 Like

Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Austin4lif:
I hope that bokoharam will disappear if buhari wins
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by datola: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Austin4lif:

Wrong!

Power has returned to the people.

3 Likes

Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2015
We all know the only agenda for the APC has been to return power to the North.

One of their leaders even blurted it out way back in like 2012.

Well if they win, I hope Nigerians enjoy the change, but something tells me that with an agenda such as "Return power to the north", Nigerians won't.

4 Likes

Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by agriboom: 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls don't bring tribe/region to this issue, I can tell you the region that will see rapid development under Buhari is SS/SE. Mark this page and come back in a year if he wins.

If he's contesting in 2019 those regions will give him the highest votes! He is not a bigot!

3 Likes

Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
Austin4lif:
that is a very stupid statement. Are we sharing power by regions now?

Power has been in almost every regiion of north, east and west and yet, there have been no substantial development. It is abt power being in the hands of the person who will lead this nation to the promised land and not a matter of region.

70% of the whole nation voted GEJ in 2011, he failed, so, we need to try another person. If GEJ had done without the idiottsa surrounding him, showing signs of integrity and ability, hebwld av won by more than 80% ds time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by double0seven(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
yes my friend, don't you dare bring tribalism into this issue.

it's about power being given to the right man; the man that has the interest of the masses at heart.

can the North on it's own elect Buhari? I ask you, can they?

the whole of Nigerians voted Buhari, not the North. Power has returned to Nigerians, not to the north. You think the Northern elites wants a Buhari Presidency? They definitely don't. So my friend shut up and stop saying nonsense.
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by Goandie: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Austin4lif:

I pity dem SS if buhari win dis election coz dey did not vote for him
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by zerojoy: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
tongue
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by omaigala(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
The op is goat... such statements can spark an uproar. I really don't why vultures like this re left roam.
What type of a childish cowish post is this?
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by GiantParrot(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Goandie:

I pity dem SS if buhari win dis election coz dey did not vote for him

If there is any region that doesn't need your pity, it is the SS. Only parasite states need pity.
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by Goandie: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
GiantParrot:

If there is any region that doesn't need your pity, it is the SS. Only parasite states need pity.

Aba lol why now
Make una neva celeb nobody don win till inec says so
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by mazinaija: 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Very Good North, hope Boko haram will go...Lest I forget be ready to diversify the economy as those Niger Delta boys will frustrate the economy, so don't hope on their oil.

1 Like

Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by ekeneidiagbor: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
MODs, pls discard dis zero-brain thread..
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by Rad1cal: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
Why are you ediots abusing the OP, the OP is very on point.

It only took Southern fools to perfect their agenda

OP, abeg carry on, na mumu dem be .

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!

2 Likes

Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by boneruns(m): 1:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
You people are leaving in self-denial. The OP only stated what an average core northerner thinks.

This is what they were told. And it has always been the agenda
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by dachpee(m): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
agriboom:
Pls don't bring tribe/region to this issue, I can tell you the region that will see rapid development under Buhari is SS/SE. Mark this page and come back in a year if he wins.

If he's contesting in 2019 those regions will give him the highest votes! He is not a bigot!
you got everything wrong, this man call Buhari will be terrible to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by mazinaija: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Correct
Re: Power Have Finally Come To The North by Vicadonis(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
That's why you people started killing Nigerians immediately Good luck was announced winner in 2011. God will judge

(1) (Reply)

Inside Made In Nigeria Cars / Boko Haram: Emir of Kano blames North over failure to invest in education / Abacha’s Personal Doctor Sheds Light On How He Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.