Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. (23032 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Trust my Nigerian people............ kai.

3 weeks to go.
still loading..........

Akdams:
PROMO PROMO PROMO!!!!!!!!

July Edition Tagged "YOU & YOUR 12K

GLC Teaming Participants Are Offering To The General Public A Life Time Bonus And Opportunity.
Just For The Month Of July Or While The Slots Lasted.

Don't Miss Out On This Unbelievable Bonus. It Has Never Happened. It May Never Happened Again.

From July 1St To 31St , 2015 Or While Slot Last.
Limited Slots Available.

To Qualify,
1. You Must Have MadE Comments On this Thread Either As A Result Of Dropping Details Or Other Comments.

2. You Must Have Made Contact Thru Our Various Contacts Handle I.e. Telephone, Whatsapp Or Email.

3. You Are A Friend, Family Member, Associate Or Colleague Of Someone Who Qualifies As A Result Of 1And/or 2 Above, With Proveable Evidence.

4. You Are A Friend Or Family Member Of A Teaming Participant, With Proveable Evidence.

For More Details or
To Confirm Your Qualification Contact Us Through -
Tel- 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004
email- akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Terms And Conditions Apply

Powered By Teaming Participants
Supported By GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
for those asking for BBM Pin

contact me

TEL - 09095966665
BBM Pin - 560C1042
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Ama80(f): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
I ve bn trying to reach u but ur line isn't connectin.i need to ask questions.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ama80:
I ve bn trying to reach u but ur line isn't connectin.i need to ask questions.

sorry was in a meeting then.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
If you are not here, then you are not anywhere

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by topeluvu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Akdams:
If you are not here, then you are not anywhere
which dailies/news paper and date is that?
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ComrdDRS: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Interested .... Evergreentersoo@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Dokitadotun: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Interested too, Tindotng@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
topeluvu:
which dailies/news paper and date is that?

Vanguard newspaper of 10th July, 2015

Page 49.

vision - to raise 1,000,000 people

Status - over 1,000 people has been empowered

Over 60% of Nigerian population are youths

Present yourself and be empowered.

Think GLC

1 Like

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2015
TEAMING THREAD EXPLOITS

Do you know

That out of this 1,000 this thread has 4 Nairalanders
Inside.

That already out of the coming batch of another 1,000 , this thread would have 24 Nairalanders who are in work-in-progress as we speak. And we are still counting.

It can only gets better.

Present yourself and be counted for good.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ymomoh: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Send me the full gist pls. ustazking@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Everyday4(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2015
Interested on...cinnocent24@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by RealMoneying: 12:28pm On Jul 12, 2015
Akdams:
TEAMING THREAD EXPLOITS

Do you know

That out of this 1,000 this thread has 4 Nairalanders
Inside.

That already out of the coming batch of another 1,000 , this thread would have 24 Nairalanders who are in work-in-progress as we speak. And we are still counting.

It can only gets better.

Present yourself and be counted for good.

Pls send full details to adesewa2012@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
As we are making the money we should also be security conscious

KINDLY SHARE...

SUICIDE BOMBER RECOGNITION

1. External Appearance
a. Clothes unsuitable for place and climate
b. Cloths significantly bigger than the person's
body.
c. Person's cloth or behavior to blend but clearly
does not belong at the location.
d. Obvious disquise

2. Suspecious Behavious.
a. Repeated attempts to steer clear of police and
other security agents.
b. Walking slowly while glancing side by side or
mumbling in a suspecious manner.
c. Nervous, hesitant, profusely sweating or
mumbling.
d. Keep one or both hands in pockets at all times.
3. Suspect Equipments
a. Suitcase, shoulder/handbag, back pack.
b. Electrical wires, switches, metal or electronic

apparatus protruding from back or clothing.

4. Suspicious Vehicle
a. Improvised or mismatched vehicle number
plates.
b. Parked for a long period in a central location,
loading or no park zone.
c. Trunk or rear of the vehicle sags noticeably or
is leaking fluid.
d. Electrical wires protruding from dash board.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by esscence00: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by iahmed(m): 4:23am On Jul 13, 2015
iamissaahmed@gmail.com carry me along!
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by kkoffo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Adebayokofoworola@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Akdams:
2 days are of most important to a GLC member- 1st and 15th.

Why? Ask.

If you are not there; you are not anywhere.

To all team members, far and near, thanks for your cooperation. Its being impressive.

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Check your emails. All emails has been attended to.
Thank.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by princycess: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Interested ucheamuziep@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2015
Are you a student and meeting up with your school fees, handouts, transport fare, upkeeping money or you just find keeping yourself continuing in your education challenging.

Or

Are you a parents with your kids in school and keeping up with financing their education a problem.

Or you are a school owner your student parents has no business owing you school fees any longer.

Hope has come.

GLC has just launched a product; just for you

STUDENTS DELIGHT

GLC help you raise the money up to 30k in just one (1) week.

That you have no finance or nobody to help you is no more an excuse to delay or reject your education or your children education.

We welcome schools coming as group.

To enjoy this new package
contact the OP.
Whatsapp - 08087329004

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ibkenny2(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Akdams:
Are you a student and meeting up with your school fees, handouts, transport fare, upkeeping money or you just find keeping yourself continuing in your education challenging.

Or

Are you a parents with your kids in school and keeping up with financing their education a problem.

Or you are a school owner your student parents has no business owing you school fees any longer.

Hope has come.

GLC has just launched a product; just for you

STUDENTS DELIGHT

GLC help you raise the money up to 30k in just one (1) week.

That you have no finance or nobody to help you is no more an excuse to delay or reject your education or your children education.

We welcome schools coming as group.

To enjoy this new package
contact the OP.
Whatsapp - 08087329004

Think GLC

Is it a referral or networking of a thing. give me details.
ibkenny2@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ebony3soul(m): 8:48am On Jul 16, 2015
hello everyone, my name is Richmind, if you know you ve been struggling financially inbox me now, i ve discovered a better way to make money to your Access bank everyday, dont even think its a scam because i am not asking you to send me any money, If you are a go-getter, if you know how to use Facebook, or any other social media and have ever wanted to work for yourself, need an extra income, would like to add a business to your current business, or just want to help spread the word of this AMAZING company while making money doing it, inbox me on whatsapp now +234 807 433 0446, I only need 4 people who would come back here and share their Success story ( make #5,000 - #10,000 daily)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2015
ibkenny2:

Is it a referral or networking of a thing. give me details.
ibkenny2@gmail.com

Ibkenny... Don't be a perpetual email dropper.
Have seen your email almost allover.
Some of the info of this project you have received about 2 months ago.

Read it and ask questions.

It's pains me because a perpetual email dropper doesn't grow. They always remain in one place. While others even on this thread have taking advantage and have moved to the next bus stop.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by conquerour(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2015
integritygroup.co@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by johnspurgeon014(m): 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Akdams:

@Lalaity ... thanks. The project is not just laudable but an epoch making event in the making.

GLC has taken it upon itself to raise, empower and mentor 1,000,000 aspiring and passionately driven entrepreneurs who would be able to compete globally, be it in the corporate, business or social world.

I shared the little that is permitted so that the thread will be clean and free from the axes of your moderators.

Thank you.

Think GLC

johnspurgeon014@gmail.com I'll like to know more
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
12 days to go.
51 slots taken.

Still loading.........

Akdams:
PROMO PROMO PROMO!!!!!!!!

July Edition Tagged "YOU & YOUR 12K

GLC Teaming Participants Are Offering To The General Public A Life Time Bonus And Opportunity.
Just For The Month Of July Or While The Slots Lasted.

Don't Miss Out On This Unbelievable Bonus. It Has Never Happened. It May Never Happened Again.

From July 1St To 31St , 2015 Or While Slot Last.
Limited Slots Available.

To Qualify,
1. You Must Have MadE Comments On this Thread Either As A Result Of Dropping Details Or Other Comments.

2. You Must Have Made Contact Thru Our Various Contacts Handle I.e. Telephone, Whatsapp Or Email.

3. You Are A Friend, Family Member, Associate Or Colleague Of Someone Who Qualifies As A Result Of 1And/or 2 Above, With Proveable Evidence.

4. You Are A Friend Or Family Member Of A Teaming Participant, With Proveable Evidence.

For More Details or
To Confirm Your Qualification Contact Us Through -
Tel- 09095966665
Whatsapp - 08087329004
email- akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Terms And Conditions Apply