Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. (23033 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
6 days to go.

Still loading..............

Akdams:
PROMO PROMO PROMO!!!!!!!!

July Edition Tagged "YOU & YOUR 12K

GLC Teaming Participants Are Offering To The General Public A Life Time Bonus And Opportunity.
Just For The Month Of July Or While The Slots Lasted.

Don't Miss Out On This Unbelievable Bonus. It Has Never Happened. It May Never Happened Again.

From July 1St To 31St , 2015 Or While Slot Last.
Limited Slots Available.

To Qualify,
1. You Must Have MadE Comments On this Thread Either As A Result Of Dropping Details Or Other Comments.

2. You Must Have Made Contact Thru Our Various Contacts Handle I.e. Telephone, Whatsapp Or Email.

3. You Are A Friend, Family Member, Associate Or Colleague Of Someone Who Qualifies As A Result Of 1And/or 2 Above, With Proveable Evidence.

4. You Are A Friend Or Family Member Of A Teaming Participant, With Proveable Evidence.

For More Details or
To Confirm Your Qualification Contact Us Through -
Tel- 09095966665
email- akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Terms And Conditions Apply

Powered By Teaming Participants
Supported By GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
With this package, nobody should be found begging for money or loan on nairaland again.

Nairalanders are not beggers and shouldn't be seen as one.

Akdams:
Are you a student and meeting up with your school fees, handouts, transport fare, upkeeping money or you just find keeping yourself continuing in your education challenging.

Or

Are you a parents with your kids in school and keeping up with financing their education a problem.

Or you are a school owner your student parents has no business owing you school fees any longer.

Hope has come.

GLC has just launched a product; just for you

STUDENTS DELIGHT

GLC help you raise the money up to 30k in just one (1) week.

That you have no finance or nobody to help you is no more an excuse to delay or reject your education or your children education.

We welcome schools coming as group.

To enjoy this new package
contact the OP.
Whatsapp - 08087329004

Think GLC

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
you all check your mails.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
5 days to go.......
still loading

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by PenSoftCorp(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Akdams:
5 days to go.......
still loading
i am interested pensoftcorp@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by sseunth(m): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sseunth@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2015
4 days to go
still loading.......

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ogoplus: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2015
makyy4u@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
All emails replied.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
3 days

you can sure there is no African time.

still loading.........
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ojehlite(f): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
I will join. ivwuriep@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ipeg34yahooco: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Interested... ipeg34@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by dublinkmy6: 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
Jonbizmail@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Kutunban: 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2015
zazainvestment@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Impactever(m): 12:34am On Jul 30, 2015
pls I am interested too Email =scholaremma1@gmail.com phone no = 08065759964
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by oneniceguy(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2015
Vanisteron@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2015
Less than 48 hours to go
GLC, making impacts in peoples' lives permanently.
But its also a choice; the only choice.

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Dgrea8t(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Akdams:
With this package, nobody should be found begging for money or loan on nairaland again.

please I'm interested
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Dgrea8t(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2015
Akdams:

please I'm interested: anthonydpeak@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by cichella(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2015
dd
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Ama80(f): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
@op,I understand now.tnx Fr ur explanation.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2015
An Expose`e on India economy

Do you know.... or maybe you don't even know.

And if you know, have you ever asked yourself why -

Startups, young entrepreneurs and SMEs do not patronize banks or financial institutions in India to meet their financial needs

Is it that there are no banks in India? No. Infact they are plenty.

Is that they are not bouyant or maybe they are not financially capable? No in fact even though India is grouped among developing world countries, they are still better economically than Nigeria. Even with their population of billion.

Is it that the bank's interest rates and charges are high? No. In fact to lure people to come borrow Money from them banks are in competition to reduce interest and charges so that people can choose them when they want to borrow.

Is it about government policy on financial matters not favourable? No. Infact the govt want more people to patronize banks so that they can collect more taxes both the businesses of the people and the banks. In essense good policies are implemented.

Mind you am not saying they do not patronize the bank attal. No. But am talking about the traffic. In comparison to Nigeria

So why. Why and why.

Why the low traffic?

Why the low turnout in Credits & Loans depts of banks.

The Indian have come to the understanding of the power of their billion population

They have come to the knowledge of the power of little token, synergy and leveraging.

They have gotten the wisdom of living a financially stress free life.

Now are all Indians rich? No. But those that have come to the knowledge of the truth, those that have the packaging and those that do not despair the result of little beginning are.

So what is the secret?

Crowd funding Concept.

Just Pure crowd funding. This is the only method of raising capital, funds or money without -
+ account opening
+ statement of account
+ interest rate
+ collateral
+ guarantor

This is what GLC has bought to Nigeria.

We have seen and heard of crowd funding concept , even on some threads on Nairaland.

But GLC has brought the practical process, demonstration, manifestation and the result to the populace.

Financial solution has never got easier.

Think GLC.

Tel/ Whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 12:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business
opportunity - Facebook.

Only 2 people showed up and they got in.

Today those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz $6.5 Billion and Eduardo Saverin $3.4 
Billion. 

I wonder what the other three are doing...? 

The most costly thing we can own is a closed mind....

OPEN UR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by sole26: 12:49am On Aug 10, 2015
solomonejeh664@gmail.com. Pls help me with more info on this.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Avenger4NL(m): 12:21am On Aug 12, 2015
Akdams:
Mark Zuckerberg invited 5 people to his Harvard dorm room 12 years ago to discuss a business
opportunity - Facebook.

Only 2 people showed up and they got in.

Today those two people are billionaires: Dustin Moskovitz $6.5 Billion and Eduardo Saverin $3.4 
Billion. 

I wonder what the other three are doing...? 

The most costly thing we can own is a closed mind....

OPEN UR MIND TO OPPORTUNITIES.
Also interested sir. Hope I ain't too late. Will whatsapp you all the same. Thanks.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Busuyib(f): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2015
interested toyinagbato@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Avenger4NL:

Also interested sir. Hope I ain't too late. Will whatsapp you all the same. Thanks.

Do that and quote your AVENGER4NL name.

Thanks.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by DeGenius3(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
This FREE Report Will Teach You Step by Step The
Powerful Methods and Strategies Used By The
REAL Players to Earn More Money Doing Business
on The Internet

Get This REPORT HERE:

http://serialbusinessinfo.com/new/anb.html
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by sseunth(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
I have a busineSs plan but no capital to start this business...can I cme in or how can you help?
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by frehage: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Akdams:

Do that and quote your AVENGER4NL name.

Thanks.

Interested: fredgede4@gmail.com, please furnish me with details. Thanks.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
sseunth:
I have a busineSs plan but no capital to start this business...can I cme in or how can you help?

@sseunth......meet me on my Whatsapp handle. Quote your name pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

China's Billion Dollar Loans To Africa: Why US Should Be Worried / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital / First Bank Salutes Medical Professionals Tackling COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.