Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy (989 Views)

Ojukwu Being Welcomed At A Village Hospital By Igbo Ladies / The Tragedy Of African Mentality By Pro. PLO Lumumba ( The Best Speech Ever) / The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by betapikin: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Okonkwo Chinedu:

The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality
When the hausa will say they are born to rule we will start ranting up and down. The crowd at each polling unit in the North will make you wonder if they are beeing paid in dollars to cast their votes, but come down to East (Onitsha to be precise) every household with their generators ON, watching telemundo and 'nkoli nwa nsuka'. Others prefer to go to the beer parlour to drink Origin and Nkwobi...(So annoying), but they want Goodluck to win..."How na?? Na magic??". You just need to go to main market, ochanja market. Relief market, infacts the crowd is so scary, go to Ariaria market in Aba just the same,yet Anambra and Abia could not produce up to 1M votes combined for Goodluck, haba!!!. The next you will hear is "my vote doesn't count, its has been rigged already" how na?? With recharge cards or voters cards??. Kano state has over 1.5M votes for APC only, do u think you watch television more than them, the sun intensity over there is more than the one we have here yet they left their Plasma and 3-D tvs just to deliver their candidates. Or maybe the Origin here is seeter than the ones in Ogun and Kastina states.With this attitude we are not going anywhere, we need to change the way we see things. So I will rather advice us not to argue next time we hear the Northerners saying they are born to rule, they deserve it because they work hard for it.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by betapikin: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2015
lipsrsealed angry undecided
Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by smilyice(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2015
Well written
Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Igbos and their numerous problem, I think
you guys should go and have mental rethink.
You cannot vote in your land,butu you can
carry your goat heads to contest and vote
against Yoruba in theirland because of their
tolerance and hospitality.Foolish tribe.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by SweetyZinta(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
tongue tongue
Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Igbos and their numerous problem, I think you guys should go and have mental rethink.
You cannot vote in your land,butu you can carry your goat heads to contest and vote against Yoruba in theirland because of their tolerance and hospitality.Foolish tribe.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by drajjay: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2015
paolo96:
Igbos and their numerous problem, I think you guys should go and have mental rethink.
You cannot vote in your land,butu you can carry your goat heads to contest and vote against Yoruba in theirland because of their tolerance and hospitality.Foolish tribe.
undecided
Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by rusher14: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
I think by the sheer difference in numbers the Northerners would always throw their weight especially when united which they often are.

The Igbo nation needs to understand they cannot go it alone. You need a strong alliance with other tribes if yout aspirations are to be met, be it for secession or head of the Nigerian government.

You cannot always exhibit the mindset of opposition, you need to see the good in the other tribes and believe me that gesture would be reciprocated.

Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by tayebest(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
betapikin:
Okonkwo Chinedu:

The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality
When the hausa will say they are born to rule we will start ranting up and down. The crowd at each polling unit in the North will make you wonder if they are beeing paid in dollars to cast their votes, but come down to East (Onitsha to be precise) every household with their generators ON, watching telemundo and 'nkoli nwa nsuka'. Others prefer to go to the beer parlour to drink Origin and Nkwobi...(So annoying), but they want Goodluck to win..."How na?? Na magic??". You just need to go to main market, ochanja market. Relief market, infacts the crowd is so scary, go to Ariaria market in Aba just the same,yet Anambra and Abia could not produce up to 1M votes combined for Goodluck, haba!!!. The next you will hear is "my vote doesn't count, its has been rigged already" how na?? With recharge cards or voters cards??. Kano state has over 1.5M votes for APC only, do u think you watch television more than them, the sun intensity over there is more than the one we have here yet they left their Plasma and 3-D tvs just to deliver their candidates. Or maybe the Origin here is seeter than the ones in Ogun and Kastina states.With this attitude we are not going anywhere, we need to change the way we see things. So I will rather advice us not to argue next time we hear the Northerners saying they are born to rule, they deserve it because they work hard for it.
word for the wise!

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by hopeforcharles(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2015
paolo96:
Igbos and their numerous problem, I think
you guys should go and have mental rethink.
You cannot vote in your land,butu you can
carry your goat heads to contest and vote
against Yoruba in theirland because of their
tolerance and hospitality.Foolish tribe.

Asss hole, Son of a Moda fvckin ofé nmanu.
Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Asss hole, Son of a Moda fvckin ofé nmanu.
wasted sperm,Ewu Igbo,ajeokut mamumi,obun stole.Child of doom
Re: The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality By Igbo Boy by truefact: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari victory will only mean Hausa-Fulani are the owner of Nigeria and Yoruba are the willing tools while the rest are spoils of war.

Hence I can only see the sun truly rising at all cost

(1) (Reply)

We Have Lost Confidence In Jega...........pdp Spokesperson / Was Obasanjo Really The Strong Pillar Of PDP? / 3 People We Will Miss In Jonathan's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.