Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results (44632 Views)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Zaikon(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:
Shame sabi kill ehen!

Lesson: when spiders spin their web(s) in abundance they may tie up a lion

BTW

Its all over..alhamdulilahi..

To all bigots; Ntorrr to you all

All tribalists and self centered chumps; A big NNTORRRRRR to you all..aswell.

All losers/haters of progress and change; shame has justified ur means.

To all #GEJtill2019# riffraffs; your actions were simply "floccinaucinihilipilification"
na una mumu pass donkey self..

To anyone that errorneously thought naija will divide in 2015 including any infidel foreign country,myopic prophets etc: May your lives scatter into 2015 pieces

Ameen..
Ediots..
Amin yarabi
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:
Shame sabi kill ehen!

Lesson: when spiders spin their web(s) in abundance they may tie up a lion

BTW

Its all over..alhamdulilahi..

To all bigots; Ntorrr to you all

All tribalists and self centered chumps; A big NNTORRRRRR to you all..aswell.

All losers/haters of progress and change; shame has justified ur means.

To all #GEJtill2019# riffraffs; your actions were simply "floccinaucinihilipilification"
na una mumu pass donkey self..

To anyone that errorneously thought naija will divide in 2015 including any infidel foreign country,myopic prophets etc: May your lives scatter into 2015 pieces

Ameen..
Ediots..
gbam gbam gbam
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by lovely17(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
After stooping your mommy so low waiting for fani Kayode response
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
LOL, shameless thug; he didn't waste time to start changing colours like a chameleon; well that won't save him: first of all I urge APC to sponsor his impeachment by his own house of assembly like GEJ did to the former gov. of Adamawa; secondly, they should book him a nice spot in Kirikiri for all the atrocities he committed in his short tenure.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Optional2(f): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol d realFFK cum add my family to ur party to complete 23 state pdp win. Foolish man
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by edbazu(m): 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
what are these freaks? Mutant pigs.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
Humble pie grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by zicoraads: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
incredibleone:
When you realize Fayose will have to put Buhari's
picture up on his office wall..
Heheheee...this is funny! I wonder how Aregbesola was coping with President Jonathan's picture on his wall all these years tongue
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by akashi01(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally GMB don win

Make I list the little f00ls wey dem dey support GEJ

yorke1
Ifyawazie
Muguliciousmugu

All I wanna say is your fadda nyansh!

Sai Baba
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by gbengaoa(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
this is the reason why I love my governor. congrates to Nigeria and buhari.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by superstar1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
At least he delivered for GEJ unlike Koro Ganiyu Adams, Bode George, Mimiko and the rest that could not even deliver their wards
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
I like his spirit of sportsmanship
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Orikinla(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Finally.

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by namfav(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
let us not ridicule him, it takes a lot of guts to accept defeat wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by okotv(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Y'all can say what you want but the truth remains that the APC is on a wild goose chase.

When the fuccking chips are down, whoever wins will remain the president of Nigeria and not APC President.

Jonathan all the way...........with the last drop of my blood.
You can rise above hate. Let it go cause your life is not worth it. You can do better.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by nonjebose(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fayose the politician. He has come to his senses
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Stylaay(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nigerians,should extend the hand of fellowship to all participants in this election. For those throwing insults at PDP members behave maturedely. Unguarded statements can incite people to act negatively. We should congratulate ourselves for evolving democratically. No need for these childish tantrums being thrown around. Please lets preach peace to ensure the continued existence of this country.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by knoph2007: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where are all those GEJ till 2019.

Make we move forward o GMB, Buhari the man, Oya Oya....
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Alowonlejnr(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
D broom revolution..........sweeping Nigerians vote to d APC dusbin..........GMB abeg keep d broom well pple plenty wey u go sweep enter prison
Sai baba grin
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by manutdadex(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
themilanway:
Your congratulate him?After wishing him dead!

You shall reap what you sow!
that is politics dude. fayose showing maturity. One day Nigerians will appreciate wat Gej has done, hopefully the Buhari led government will keep up the good work in electoral processes
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by shegsrules(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
Were that pdp chieftain wey d do first to congratulate Jonathan, I dey look for your face oooo. Cus the shame wey u go carry even twitter go apologise
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by ollyruffy: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB does not need his praise. After wishing the baba death.

Fayose, your rigging case will soon be determined. You know the outcome by now

You are going with your oga at the top, Jonathief to enter the Kirikiri.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Mighttycrown1: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
[size=48pt] FAYOSE OR FAYEMI I DONT UNDERSTAND [/size]
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by louie3(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
fayose,fayose,fayose...oya how many tyms i call u..u go soon cry 4 all dose rubbish wey u talk abt d GMB..
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Pamcrest(f): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Fayose, see your life.......now that d hand of d clock has turned full circle, u are consuming your vomit. Take d jegamycin drug n watch your utterances and conduct in public. Go to Daura n prostrate before d old man.....that's d only way to save yourself. grin
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by IfyAwazie(f): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
akashi01:
Finally GMB don win

Make I list the little f00ls wey dem dey support GEJ

yorke1
Ifyawazie
Muguliciousmugu

All I wanna say is your fadda nyansh!

Sai Baba
cheesy lol. Na only Christ i dey always support. So free me pls.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by okunboy: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
So soon!? Now Jonathan can see the kind of 'die hard' supporters he has
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Bevista: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Awoofawo:

Pardon me! Unless he is impeach nothing baba B can do him.

Baba B isn't in milatary era where he can just do like he want....

As much Fasoye deserve to trash with pepper soaked koboko the impunity and immunity clause will shield him as long as he Ekiti state governor!
Granted, but if you read my post very well then you would have seen a line that looked like "The next phase is for APC to begin proceedings in court for your removal, after which you will spend a few years where you truly belong - Jail."

Let's just enjoy the defeat of the Cabal for now.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Not fayose, this is a cooked story.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by hola106(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Let leave all to president buhari nd see wat wil happen to him omo yoruba ni fayose
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Raxxye(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
GetUmad:

Sport gini? If i hear! E be like say you nor see say the guy dey fear all along. He knows he is in for an uninteresting battle and he's only trying to form famzing.
If the result was the other way round, we know what APC supporters, especially northerners, would be doing by now. For a loser to congratulate the winner, it is an uncommon show of sportsmanship! Fayose deserves a pat on the back!
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by IYANGBALI: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nollywood super stars shame shame shame on all of you for going against the will of the people. God bless those of you that remained nneutral all through the madness,people like genevieve,omotola and all others. Seun i won't thank you until i know who you voted for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

ADC Nominates Tonto Dikeh As Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.