Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,198 members, 7,873,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results (44604 Views)

Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

grin
Words of a drowning love child..well history has been made..bigots and ediots like u are still pained by the facts that change has come to stay...despite the fact that ur father orubebe made himself naked b4 d world.ur hia even replying me on a fact undisputed..
Mumu..
U re funny... well Nigeria must move on.. I aint a tribalist and a shallow minded Bleep!
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by marv1: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Stewpid man indeed
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Mutuwa(m): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

U re funny... well Nigeria must move on.. I aint a tribalist and a shallow minded Bleep!

I like the fact that you embrace change "nigeria must move on"
You not being a tribalist and shallow minded..well its a matter of proof.by responding blindly to the initial post that lead to this confab,I put it to you that you are indeed one. grin
Yes..change is envitable..no one can disuade that..
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

I like the fact that you embrace change "nigeria must move on"
You not being a tribalist and shallow minded..well its a matter of proof.by responding blindly to the initial post that lead to this confab,I put it to you that you are indeed one. grin
Yes..change is envitable..no one can disuade that..
Yea I replied cos of ur hate post.. Although I m pained dat GEJ lost buh I must move on and as well support d new govt.. dats how its suppose to b...
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by omoiyafusat(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
God punish your mouth after all the insult you are now saying congrat pls keep your conngrat and go to hell. Omo ale
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Mutuwa(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

Yea I replied cos of ur hate post.. Although I m pained dat GEJ lost buh I must move on and as well support d new govt.. dats how its suppose to b...

Guy,i understand your plight..everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.I really respect your maturity just like I said..the post maybe injurious to any person that falls under any of the category of bigots and imbeciles i mentioned.I have watched with rapture how such people write and put up rejoinders about GMB..y? Some go the extent of insulting his religion and tribe.. y? You honestly think its fair enough? And I put up my opinion and some chumps and chariles are telling me otherwise? Forget that one guy! We don pass that level
Tit for tat is fair play...
Anyways thanks for being an exclusion so far. smiley
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mutuwa:

Guy,i understand your plight..everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.I really respect your maturity just like I said..the post maybe injurious to any person that falls under any of the category of bigots and imbeciles i mentioned.I have watched with rapture how such people write and put up rejoinders about GMB..y? Some go the extent of insulting his religion and tribe.. y? You honestly think its fair enough? And I put up my opinion and some chumps and chariles are telling me otherwise? Forget that one guy! We don pass that level
Tit for tat is fair play...
Anyways thanks for being an exclusion so far. smiley
Yea bro no p.. my annoyance is silly youths dat will b fighting up and down killing each oda.. I really wish d ex-presdident comes on TV to ease tensions doe
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Bevista: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Awoofawo:

Bro I got your points clear and clear. Just trying to emphasis it more, sorry for coming across like am aggressive.... We are on the same page...

How I wish the impunity and immunity clause are remove from constitution, so the can deal with serving public officials that fumble while still in office!
You are welcome bro, I understand now. I'm also not a big fan of immunity clause.

Rgds man.
Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by Mutuwa(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
crixtex:

Yea bro no p.. my annoyance is silly youths dat will b fighting up and down killing each oda.. I really wish d ex-presdident comes on TV to ease tensions doe

Having same thoughts too..am sure he may have foresaw something like that.over hia in abj where i reside..i learnt that soldiers are very much around controlling the hype from escalating into something negetive.It shall be well guy and the nation shall go great guns,by the grace of the almighty.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Buhari, Urges Nigerians To Accept Election Results by stephenqueen: 12:21am On Apr 01, 2015
An2elect2:

hahaha but kowa better pass hope sha.
gringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) / Buhari Appoints Bashir Jamoh As New NIMASA Boss / Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.