Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,632 members, 7,924,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Asari Dokubo Agrees To Work With Buhari , Says He Is Not Jonathan Creation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Agrees To Work With Buhari , Says He Is Not Jonathan Creation (528 Views)

Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production / I Am Not Jonathan’s Creation – Asari Dokubo Speaks On Presidential Election / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Agrees To Work With Buhari , Says He Is Not Jonathan Creation by vstar: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2015

SOURCE: VSTARVIBE

One of the loyalist of President Jonathan
just leaves him now, Asari Dokubo who is an
Ex Militant leader has agrees to work with
General buhari.
Check his tweets below

SOURCE : http://www.vstarvibe.com/2015/03/asari-dokubo-agrees-to-work-with-buhari-says-he-is-not-jonathan-creation-read-his-tweets/
Re: Asari Dokubo Agrees To Work With Buhari , Says He Is Not Jonathan Creation by Heromaniaa: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Re: Asari Dokubo Agrees To Work With Buhari , Says He Is Not Jonathan Creation by eCollynzo: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lies
There is a tweet circulating and trending right now purportedly ascribed to me....This tweet is not from me...I had never supported any government in the Nigerian state before the government of my brother Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan...My position on the independence and restoration of the stolen sovereignty of my country will never
never be negotiated away....Let it be known by the creators of these cowardly tweet that treachery is not part of mine DNA.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=887226321319688&id=100000969849908&refid=17&_ft_

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Mattew Ashimolowo Predict Buhari Victory. / Picture Thread For Our Mathematical Sheets During Collation. / The Law Of Diminishing Returns And Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.